Bitten by the NCB bug?

Forum: Natural Childbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Childbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 11th, 2008, 01:52 PM
Husher's Avatar B & E complete me.
It's so weird. Before B was born I wanted a NCB and really focused on that but honestly didn't obsess over it or come to this board much. Then after he was born I came off and on and then all of a sudden, probably after I was finally getting sleep again I couldn't stop educating myself on NCB. I was here all the time and trying to read everything I could get my hands on. I was able to really think about how my birth with B went and what I will do differently next time. It really made me realize so many things about myself. And now it's so consuming. I believe in it so much more now and am in awe of all you wonderful ladies here. I don't think I would be this passionate about NCB if it weren't for you all. Am I the only one?

Huge thanks to Jaidynsmum for the beautiful sig!

November 11th, 2008, 02:41 PM
Platinum Supermommy
This group has definitely made me more interested, especially hearing everyone's great stories, and even those who had experiences that weren't what they wanted. I've learned so much in my short time with you ladies. It's also helped point me in certain directions as far as what to research. Now I just need my BFP so I can put all this knowledge to use.

*Thank you kiliki for the siggy!*

Mom to Kennedy (2/19/11) and Caleb (8/6/12) and Expecting #3 10/13/14
Life As We Know It
November 11th, 2008, 05:12 PM
mgm78's Avatar Zoe's mom Meredith
Send a message via Yahoo to mgm78
Ever since my orientation at the birth center and my first 90 minute prenatal visit AND reading Ina May's Guide to Childbirth, I am soooo excited for NCB. I cannot believe anyone would do it any other way. I am so grateful for this board

November 11th, 2008, 05:42 PM
New_England_Girl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm very excited about it! I had a wonderful labor/delivery/recovery without drugs, and I'm looking forward to doing it again!

Married to my best friend for a decade.
Mom to:

Cassidy, 6.5 yrs. Born 10/23/07, 7 pounds 10 ounces, 20 in.

Joel, 4.75 yrs. Born 6/23/09, 9 pounds 12 ounces, 21 in.

Timothy, 2 yrs. Born 3/20/12, 9 pounds 4 ounces, 22.5 in.

November 12th, 2008, 06:16 AM
moon~maiden's Avatar Cheryl~ birth truster
I think so, esp since becoming co-host here and wanting to become a Doula and Childbirth educator! I dunno why, but the topic excites me!!
November 12th, 2008, 10:41 AM
AshleyMarie's Avatar Proud Mommy of Two
Send a message via MSN to AshleyMarie
I think for me at first is was just something that I felt that I had to do to prove that I could do it since my mom was always bragging that she had both me and my sister without drugs, and she is TINY. I felt like I had to show her that I could do it, so that she couldn't say that she could do it and I didn't.

Now that I know so much more about it, I don't even care what my mom thinks. I'm doing it because I want to and because I know that it's what is right for me and my family. It makes me really glad for this board for all of the support and information that can be learned from you ladies!

November 12th, 2008, 02:01 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to nvr.4.gtn
well I love all of you even if I don't post often.
This new baby will be a NCB baby and I am so excited about it

Made by Trish!!!! <3<3<3

November 13th, 2008, 06:36 AM
GrowBabyGrow2
Yup I am obsessed. I think that is why I cant wait to be pregnant again. I want another NCB sooo bad. Its just more fun that way.
November 13th, 2008, 05:32 PM
LadyLuck's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LadyLuck
I am so excited to go through a NCB again... it seriously put me on a natural high the last time, and I can't wait to experience that feeling again!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search