What are your plans for the holidays?

Forum: Natural Childbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Childbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 8th, 2008, 07:08 PM
Husher's Avatar B & E complete me.
Every year we go down to PA to spend the holidays with DH's family and then come home to spend New Years at home alone, sometimes with another couple. I can't wait until Christmas! I think B will be excited to unwrap his gifts. It should be lots of fun!

How about you guys? Are you planning anything special?

Huge thanks to Jaidynsmum for the beautiful sig!

December 8th, 2008, 07:57 PM
moon~maiden's Avatar Cheryl~ birth truster
we were going to stay home in our new house and let Cadie enjoy her first Christmas at home, but all of the sudden John agreed to go eat dinner at his parents in CT! I'm sort of ticked about this. His family is great, but I was looking forward to cooking at home and having what we wanted, etc. Not having to travel and all that.

Then we have to go to Maine to my mom and stepdads for the weekend. We have no excuse now that we are only about 4 1/2 hours away, they have been to see us the last 5 times. Only one night though. That's about all I can take. Hopefully my mom won't cause any trouble. It's always a big possibility.

I am really looking forward to Cadie's first Christmas! I have to get her a few more things. And then her birthday is just 2 weeks after!!
December 9th, 2008, 04:34 AM
Husher's Avatar B & E complete me.
That stinks about going to CT. How long of a drive is that for you? My parents live 16 hours away by car so I'm never driving that again. We could take a plane and be there in about 3 hours but neither of us is really that excited about having B on a plane yet. We seriously have to go down to NC sometime soon to see them though. We haven't been down there since I was about 7 months pregnant.

Huge thanks to Jaidynsmum for the beautiful sig!

December 9th, 2008, 10:01 AM
ShaunaB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We're driving from San Francisco to Ventura County to spend Xmas with Stef's brother. The day after Xmas we're flying to Pittsburgh to visit Stef's dad, who just moved there from Connecticut. It's going to be freezing!!! Then New Year's Eve we fly back to his brothers and spend it with them. We'll drive home a few days later. All in all, we'll be traveling for about 1.5 weeks. I'm actually really excited about it. Especially Pittsburgh. Although I'm super bummed I won't get to meet up with Cindy while there!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search