My poor DH

Forum: Natural Childbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Childbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 9th, 2008, 07:28 AM
Husher's Avatar B & E complete me.
So last night we stayed up much later than usual and right before we got into bed Bryson woke up crying really hard. We thought he'd pooped or something so we went in to check on him and he seemed fine but needed cuddling so I rocked him back to sleep, which too a VERY long time and then finally got to bed myself around 11:30. DH had turned on our super turbo fan to block out any noise if B cried but he had it on high. We normally on put it on medium because it is so loud. Well this morning he got up at 5:00 a.m. and let the dogs out but accidentally locked himself out of the house. Every door was locked. He was ringing the doorbell and even went to our neighbors and called 4 times with no answer from me. I never heard a single thing. He banged on the door and everything. Finally at 6:20, after 50 minutes of being locked outside another neighbor turned on his high beams for DH and flashed them into our bedroom window. This woke me up and he was finally able to get back in the house. I felt soooooo bad! He was freezing and was running late for work and I never even knew about it! He was pretty annoyed this morning but I think he realizes now that he can't have the fan on that high anymore. And poor Bryson was awake too in his crib. Luckily he didn't seem upset when I went in there to get him. I hope he wasn't crying for too long but DH said he thought he heard him when he first went outside.

Huge thanks to Jaidynsmum for the beautiful sig!

December 9th, 2008, 08:01 AM
DoulaMama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
oh no!!!! I hope he doesn't get sick from the cold.

But you have to admit- it is a little funny!

December 9th, 2008, 08:15 AM
moon~maiden's Avatar Cheryl~ birth truster
hahaha, woops!!!

This morning John backed into the garage door with the company car, it didn't go up all the way for some reason, so she smashed right into it! Now we have to fix the door and the car. sweet.

December 9th, 2008, 09:15 AM
New_England_Girl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oopsie! Well, that'll learn him! Hopefully he won't get sick, but it is kinda funny.

I'm sure Bryson was okay. If Cassidy's been up a while before I get her up and she's mad, you can tell she's been screaming. If he was pretty calm then I'm sure he just amused himself and was fine.

Married to my best friend for a decade.
Mom to:

Cassidy, 6.5 yrs. Born 10/23/07, 7 pounds 10 ounces, 20 in.

Joel, 4.75 yrs. Born 6/23/09, 9 pounds 12 ounces, 21 in.

Timothy, 2 yrs. Born 3/20/12, 9 pounds 4 ounces, 22.5 in.

December 9th, 2008, 09:33 AM
AshleyMarie's Avatar Proud Mommy of Two
Send a message via MSN to AshleyMarie
Well it stinks that it was so cold out there but, it's funny since it's kinda his fault that you didn't hear him b/c he is the one that turned the fan that high. That'll teach him from now on!

December 9th, 2008, 04:10 PM
niknok's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to niknok
Is it wrong that story made me laugh? I do feel bad for him being cold and late, but at least he'll learn a lesson about the fan!

Come visit my blog!
December 9th, 2008, 05:51 PM
LadyLuck's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LadyLuck
LOL, that's some high turbo fan you must have!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search