I can't even tell if I'm in labor or not!

Forum: Natural Childbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Childbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 9th, 2008, 12:55 PM
Alissa&Isabelle'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Alissa&Isabelle'sMommy Send a message via MSN to Alissa&Isabelle'sMommy Send a message via Yahoo to Alissa&Isabelle'sMommy
Geez! I had more liquid discharge than normal and now cramps and it feels like it could be labor but I just got over the flu and I still have a cold and I know that I am dehydrated. So I have been drinking water and I'm going to start drinking a lot. I just can't tell!!! I thought I was a pro about childbirth I thought I would know when I'm in labor because I did this before! But my throat is sore and I have a cough and asthma and a little trouble breathing! If so why now!? If she isn't head down and her cord is down below I'd need a c section and that would be scary being sick and trouble breathing! Darn. Well, I'll wait it out and see if it is dehydration from being sick. I went into labor with Alissa this same time, 38 weeks and 2 days. But with her I went to hospital 3 CM dilated and they gave me pitocin right away and I am not even sure my labor with her started on it's own KWIM?

December 9th, 2008, 02:01 PM
Husher's Avatar B & E complete me.
I would drink a ton of water and lie down on my left side to see if it slows down. If it does then you're not in labor but if it gradually gets more intense then I would say you are. Good luck and please keep us posted!

Huge thanks to Jaidynsmum for the beautiful sig!

December 9th, 2008, 03:35 PM
moon~maiden's Avatar Cheryl~ birth truster
good advice Cindy. Keep us posted!
December 10th, 2008, 11:46 AM
Alissa&Isabelle'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Alissa&Isabelle'sMommy Send a message via MSN to Alissa&Isabelle'sMommy Send a message via Yahoo to Alissa&Isabelle'sMommy
I'm going to see the MW's soon. I feel awful I think I have an infection.

December 10th, 2008, 11:58 AM
Husher's Avatar B & E complete me.
Good luck at the appointment. I hope it's not an infection. *HUGS*

Huge thanks to Jaidynsmum for the beautiful sig!

December 10th, 2008, 03:32 PM
AshleyMarie's Avatar Proud Mommy of Two
Send a message via MSN to AshleyMarie
I hope that labor does start for you soon but under the right circumstances!!! I hope that you feel better soon and that you don't have an infection.

December 10th, 2008, 04:34 PM
moon~maiden's Avatar Cheryl~ birth truster
oh boy, I hope everything is ok!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search