When do you think you'll go into labor?

Forum: Natural Childbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Childbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 17th, 2008, 04:07 AM
Husher's Avatar B & E complete me.
Do you have any guess as to when you may go into labor? If I had to predict with this pregnancy I would say a few days past my EDD but before I hit 41 weeks. I wouldn't mind an early June baby and since I my EDD is May 23rd or 24th I could easily see that happening.

Huge thanks to Jaidynsmum for the beautiful sig!

December 17th, 2008, 04:24 AM
~Jackie
I love March 25th (my edd), however any time in March I'm cool with. There are SO MANY bdays in April in my immediate family that I'd die if kiddo was born in April too.
December 17th, 2008, 05:03 AM
LadyLuck's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LadyLuck
My DD was born 2 days before her due date, which surprised the heck out of me b/c I was convinced I'd be sooo late. For some reason, I think this one will be born 2-3 days after his due date, but I guess I always prepare myself for longer so I'm not too disappointed or antsy.
December 17th, 2008, 05:51 AM
niknok's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to niknok
I am like an elephant, and I believe I just may gestate for two years In all seriouslness, I just don't know. My official guess date is Jan 16. Sometimes I feel like I'll be at least a week overdue. But when I think about how active my uterus already is with strong and frequent BH, I think maybe it'll be early. Especially since when I was on the monitor at 33 weeks, (when I thought I might be leaking fluid), my BH were very recordable and strong on the monitor.

I started having strange pains and twinges yesterday in what I assume is my cervix area. They come and go, but I'm assuming there is a head down there snuggling in. I hope so!!! I have a checkup today, so I'll update later. It's with my favorite midwife out of the four!

Come visit my blog!
December 17th, 2008, 07:48 AM
Christina(mommyof2)'s Avatar Army Wife
I'm hoping shes a LIL early
December 17th, 2008, 07:51 AM
New_England_Girl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I was almost 3 weeks early with DD, and my midwife says I'll probably go early with this one too, so I'm thinking late June or early July. My due date is July 9th, but I don't think I'll make it that long.

Married to my best friend for a decade.
Mom to:

Cassidy, 6.5 yrs. Born 10/23/07, 7 pounds 10 ounces, 20 in.

Joel, 4.75 yrs. Born 6/23/09, 9 pounds 12 ounces, 21 in.

Timothy, 2 yrs. Born 3/20/12, 9 pounds 4 ounces, 22.5 in.

December 17th, 2008, 08:58 AM
scatney's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to scatney
I was hoping today! We have a lot of 17th birthdays. DD, DH, BIL, MOM. I'm officially due Jan.2.
I was 2 weeks early with one
2 days late with the next so I really have no idea!

Baby seems lower today and my lower back has been getting more sore. I'm 3cm and over 50% effaced so I'm hoping really soon!!

Mom to Scott, Nathalie, Sydney, and Cole

December 17th, 2008, 09:04 AM
DoulaMama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
my family tends to carry LONG... so I'm fully prepared to go 42w, just as long as it is not more! I do not want to transfer for something as blah as postdates.

December 17th, 2008, 10:27 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to nvr.4.gtn
my midwife doesn't transfer for postdates as long as baby is doing well. I will have to get NSTs if I am 42 plus weeks, but if all is well, not an issue. She does lots of higher risk births though, (over 35 woman, breach babies, ect)

My original dd with Nichole was Dec. 23rd... She was induced on Jan.9th. They did change my dd though during the pg till the 4th so...

I don't expect to be early with this one either

Made by Trish!!!! <3<3<3

December 17th, 2008, 10:51 AM
ShaunaB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Cindy, I'd like you to come early on May 14th so your LO will share my birthday! HAHA - Just kidding!
December 17th, 2008, 02:28 PM
DoulaMama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
NVR- where i live the law won't let a midwife attend a mom under 37w or over 42. So.. may dates just may be a little fuzzy!

December 18th, 2008, 05:59 AM
~Jackie
Quote:
I am like an elephant, and I believe I just may gestate for two years In all seriouslness, I just don't know. My official guess date is Jan 16. Sometimes I feel like I'll be at least a week overdue. But when I think about how active my uterus already is with strong and frequent BH, I think maybe it'll be early. Especially since when I was on the monitor at 33 weeks, (when I thought I might be leaking fluid), my BH were very recordable and strong on the monitor.

I started having strange pains and twinges yesterday in what I assume is my cervix area. They come and go, but I'm assuming there is a head down there snuggling in. I hope so!!! I have a checkup today, so I'll update later. It's with my favorite midwife out of the four!
[/b]
sounds like dilation!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search