CherylK

Forum: Natural Childbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Childbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 18th, 2008, 07:21 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Ana*Addey*OliveMommy
Hello Hun- I saw you posting here and wanted to check in and see how things are going. Hope all is well.

Do not mention on FB
December 18th, 2008, 07:37 AM
DoulaMama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
hi! I'm good, still waiting on our freaking fouse

And we're back to TTC- we never really did get away. Thisi s pretty much my only board here any longer- the TTC boards have too many insta-grads, and it seems like all my pals moved on.

How are you? What do you have planned this cycle?

December 22nd, 2008, 06:07 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Good Luck TTC again!! Sorry I am just getting back to you. I was sick all weekend and didn't search around much. This cycle we are not doing anything but PreSeed. I had a cyst so we could not do Clomid. I am hoping to start progesterone after O again and take it to hold off AF so we can do Clomid and Trigger in January. I am going to San Diego in January and if I start on time then I would O while gone without DH.

Do not mention on FB
December 22nd, 2008, 08:04 AM
DoulaMama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope that works out for you, and I'm glad you're feeling better. That is a good idea to take prog to delay AF.

My cycles have been so LONG! Last month I O'd on CD 24! And got AF cd39. So I'm not going to O probably till the beginning of Jan, which stinks. At this rate I'll only have 8-10 cycles in a year.

We're debating on going ot the DR for more MA... but I'm not sure... maybe if this cycle is a bust we will, but I don't know.

December 23rd, 2008, 08:16 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Aww long cycles suck! I have pretty normal cycles but want to delay this one so we can use Meds next cycle and not have to sit out another cycle. Its totally up to you if you want to go back in if you are having such long cycles I would go in to get some help. Good Luck hun!!

Do not mention on FB

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search