We've been cleared....

Forum: Natural Childbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Childbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 11th, 2009, 05:49 PM
Platinum Supermommy
To start TTC again. I went to the doctor on Friday and got the okay to start TTC again. I'm not sure I'm ready yet but she did say that you're more fertile after a loss so I don't want to miss out on a better chance of conceiving. I have no idea what to do. DF said it's totally up to me and what I feel comfortable with.

In other news, we went and looked at hotels this weekend and have sooooo many to choose from for the wedding. We have no idea what one we're going to choose from. We spent most of the weekend driving up and down the beaches with my mom. We were "hotel hopping." We had food and drinks at each place, checked out the hotels and even saw a few weddings in action. We're hoping to decide on a location and secure it later this week.

*Thank you kiliki for the siggy!*

Mom to Kennedy (2/19/11) and Caleb (8/6/12) and Expecting #3 10/13/14
Life As We Know It
January 11th, 2009, 06:21 PM
*PurpleMidnight*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
YAY for being cleared! ANd for the "hotel hopping"

January 11th, 2009, 06:58 PM
sillyp's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Glad to hear they've given you the "okay" and just follow your heart and do what's right for you honey!
Have fun picking the hotel!

Thanks, Jaidynsmum, for the beautiful siggy!

January 11th, 2009, 09:25 PM
PixieQueen's Avatar Hi-Tech Hippie
Send a message via Yahoo to PixieQueen
Woot for the okay! And just so you know, my vote was #3 in your other thread!

January 12th, 2009, 04:37 AM
DoulaMama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

You could always not try... just DTD when you both feel like it, and if it happens it happens.

January 12th, 2009, 05:14 AM
mgm78's Avatar Zoe's mom Meredith
Send a message via Yahoo to mgm78
Yes, you are most fertile in the three months following a miscarriage. If you are mentally ready to start TTC again, then go for it, if not maybe just not try, not prevent until you are.

Good luck with the wedding plans!

January 12th, 2009, 05:20 AM
niknok's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to niknok
Yay for the go ahead! I can't wait to hear more about wedding planning. I LOVE weddings.

Come visit my blog!
January 12th, 2009, 07:06 AM
Husher's Avatar B & E complete me.
I'm so happy that you have been given the ok. You will know when you are mentally ready so take your time. I agree that NTNP may be a good way to go for now. Then you could end up being surprised by a sweet little sticky bean. I can't wait to see which hotel you pick. Definitely keep us posted on it. I love to see the pics!

Huge thanks to Jaidynsmum for the beautiful sig!

January 12th, 2009, 10:17 AM
ShaunaB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That's great about being cleared. Your heart will tell you when you are ready to go after it again. And YAY for teh hotel tours. Can't wait to see which one you pick.
January 12th, 2009, 10:36 AM
shannaj's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That is great news about the go ahead. It doesn't mean you need to jump in with both feet....but when you're ready at least you know you don't have any restrictions.

I love hearing wedding details. My little sister is getting married in October, and its so much fun planning a wedding. DH and I got married in Jamaica on the beach, so we never had any of the fun planning. Good luck finding a place...I can't wait to hear more about it.

Thanks to Vicki for my gorgeous siggy!

January 12th, 2009, 02:40 PM
Platinum Supermommy
DF and I agreed that we're going to NTNP for a month or two and see how we're feeling. This way we get past being "really" pregnant at the wedding. I can get over not wearing the dress if it means a wonderful baby, but I don't think I can get over the idea of labor starting in the middle of saying our vows or at the reception!

I'll post pics of the final hotels soon. I think we're going to go back this weekend and meet with some people from the ones which are in the running. We're also going to consider looking around the Orlando area even though it's not on the beach. I think it would be much easier to do the planning when it's local.

*Thank you kiliki for the siggy!*

Mom to Kennedy (2/19/11) and Caleb (8/6/12) and Expecting #3 10/13/14
Life As We Know It
January 12th, 2009, 05:32 PM
moon~maiden's Avatar Cheryl~ birth truster

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search