QOTD

Forum: Natural Childbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Childbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 16th, 2009, 06:11 AM
Husher's Avatar B & E complete me.
What are your plans for this weekend? Do you get a long weekend due to the holiday on Monday?

DH doesn't have to work on Monday and I'm so excited. Bryson loves it when he is home and it's so much fun for all of us. Saturday we're having a party at our house in the afternoon and will likely then hang out with some friends at home afterwards. Then Sunday is the NFL Playoffs, which the Eagles are still in. So we'll be glued to the TV on Sunday for sure. Could be a very loud afternoon, lol.

Huge thanks to Jaidynsmum for the beautiful sig!

January 16th, 2009, 06:14 AM
Kelllilee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kelllilee
I hadn't even asked him if he has MOnday off... I doubt it though...

no real plans, just sewing really lol

Breastfeeding Peer Counselor, training to be an IBCLC!

January 16th, 2009, 06:27 AM
mgm78's Avatar Zoe's mom Meredith
Send a message via Yahoo to mgm78
I am always off Mondays, cause i work Saturdays

Today-- i feel sick to my stomach, but will somehow muddle thru work today. It should be an early day.
Tomorrow- work
Sunday-- see my cousin and her newborn, steal her maternity clothes, watch the Eagles!
Monday- 10am, BIG ultrasound!!!!! 1pm appt with midwife, then dragging DH to BRU for the first time for either of us!

January 16th, 2009, 07:12 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to nvr.4.gtn
DH works over the weekend, so they don't mean much difference to me. We have church on Sunday and Nichole gets to go to her first day of Sunday School since she is 3 now!!

Made by Trish!!!! <3<3<3

January 16th, 2009, 07:34 AM
Katy Moore's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
DH takes classes on Monday, so he never works anyways. Saturday, we're going to the Snow Festival to see some ice carving! I'm very excited, I watch this kind of stuff on Food Network all the time.

Check out my boutique! Baby Bottom Boutique

January 16th, 2009, 08:02 AM
Celry's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
No major plans here yet. DH wants to get together with some friends tomorrow night. I feel pretty gross and tired, so I plan on doing lots of laying around. I'll be doing my typical Saturday morning workout with a group of friends. I'll probably come home and sleep since they meet early and it wears me out. Neither DH nor I have Monday off.

Thank you peimum for my siggie

Dec 26 '08, BFP after 21 months thanks to acupuncture
Jan 14 '09, first u/s one strong heart beat
Jan 28, '09, second u/s, Surprise! two strong heart beats
Aug 13, '09 Arya and Eiley are born on what would have been their great grandmother's 105th birthday
365 Days in a Roe

January 16th, 2009, 08:09 AM
DoulaMama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm going to a NCB event on sunday, and we're both not working on monday, so I'm not sure what we'll do..... it's a pretty boring (and COLD) weekend here... I forsee lots of snuggling and staying under the blankets.

oh, and I have a bunch of work things to do as well.

January 16th, 2009, 08:27 AM
noworries
No big plans here. I think we are going to try to go for a hike on Saturday, church Sunday, my mom has Monday off so me and Eva are going to go out with my mom on Monday.
January 16th, 2009, 01:06 PM
PixieQueen's Avatar Hi-Tech Hippie
Send a message via Yahoo to PixieQueen
Possibly going out with the local AP moms tomorrow night, otherwise, not much. I keep wanting to get my house organized though and have been talking about it a lot, so I am actually kind of motivated right now. maybe I will take advantage and do something.

January 16th, 2009, 01:15 PM
niknok's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to niknok
I have a newborn, therefore I have no plans. Nurse, nap, nurse, nap, nurse, nap.........ummmm then I'll nurse and nap again. I'm cracking myself up here, but it's so true. It's so cold that we can't even get out for a daily walk. I am going for a massage this evening, between feedings. My back and arms are so tense and hurting, they really need a good rub down. I'd like to get some thank you notes done this weekend, if Mr. Drake allows it.

Monday my DH will work (he's self-employed), and I may have family come in town. My cousin that I'm really close to is bringing her two little girls up to meet Drake. It's the oldest ones 7th Birthday, and she told her mom that all she wants is to come to Charlotte and meet Drake. So, that should be lots of fun. I'm hoping to get out of the house, and maybe we'll all go to the mall or something. Monday is Drake's 2 week birthday, so I'm starting to get some cabin fever.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Come visit my blog!
January 16th, 2009, 02:04 PM
ShaunaB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Nikki, I love the new pics of Drake in your siggie!

I'm going to a little girls gathering for drinks and appetizers tonight in honor of Maili's birthday, which was on Monday. Tomorrow night we are going to another girlfriends Bday party. She's been in culinary school for a few months now so I'm anxious to see what she cooks up. It's also a potluck so we're making potatoes au gratin. YUM!

Monday DH is working. Why I don't know! But I think I'll go movie hopping. There are just too mnay movies out right now I want to see. So I'm thinking at least 2 movies, maybe 3 if I'm ambitious.
January 16th, 2009, 02:22 PM
Platinum Supermommy
It's COLD here, I wish I could just curl up in bed, but no such luck there. Tonight DF and I have date night and we're going for sushi. Tomorrow some friends of mine are in town from up north and want to go to Disney so I'm going to be at Disney freezing my BUTT off. DF's step-grandma is also really sick and not expected to be with us much longer, so we will be spending Sunday with her and the family. Then it will be back to work, and next week is really crazy for me. Someday I'll be able to have a nice relaxing day....but I don't know when.

I wont be around much this week, hope everyone has a great weekend!

*Thank you kiliki for the siggy!*

Mom to Kennedy (2/19/11) and Caleb (8/6/12) and Expecting #3 10/13/14
Life As We Know It
January 16th, 2009, 02:56 PM
NutMeg76's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
DH works every other weekend, and for some reason it always ends up being the weekend I have a holiday, bleh. So he works 3-11 tomorrow and Sun. I don't think we will do anything really. I may go to my parent's tomorrow.

When they persisted in questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let the person among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her." John 8:7
Sail Back to Me

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search