My Chart

Forum: Natural Childbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Childbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 20th, 2009, 07:21 AM
noworries
Ok ladies, I am an idiot and can't see how to link it so here is a pic of it so far this month....I really have no idea how to read it. What do y'all think?
January 20th, 2009, 07:24 AM
DoulaMama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think you possibly ovulated on CD 14-16. your pre-o temps are really high though.. do you temp orally? Do you keep very bundled/toasty at night? THose can both contribute to higher looking preO temps.

January 20th, 2009, 07:25 AM
Husher's Avatar B & E complete me.
It's possible that you may have just ovulated but we'll have to see what the next few days temps look like. How are you feeling?

Huge thanks to Jaidynsmum for the beautiful sig!

January 20th, 2009, 07:32 AM
noworries
Do your temps usually go up after O?

Quote:
I think you possibly ovulated on CD 14-16. your pre-o temps are really high though.. do you temp orally? Do you keep very bundled/toasty at night? THose can both contribute to higher looking preO temps.[/b]
I do temp orally and yes, I usually keep pretty warm at night.

Quote:
It's possible that you may have just ovulated but we'll have to see what the next few days temps look like. How are you feeling?[/b]
I feel like I am making up pregnancy symptoms just because I want it so badly.
I don't know if anything is real or if I'm just making things up.
January 20th, 2009, 08:06 AM
DoulaMama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
if you have a normal system then yes- your temps should go up after o, and be lower before O.

But preO high temps are pretty common in winter, b/c people keep the heat on, and dress warmly.

Temping vaginally next cycle is a good idea- vaginal temps are really much more consistant, and they change slower, so if you temp a few minutes after waking it is ok. I temp in the bathroom,b/c I always forgot to wash my termometer the night before, and it never messes up my temps.
I feel the same way about my imaginary symptoms.... it stinks, and it makes me feel like I'm crazy sometimes.

January 21st, 2009, 04:46 AM
NutMeg76's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You haven't recorded CM, but how have you felt, when was the last time you felt slippery when you wiped. You can have fertile CM and not be able to see it, or miss it because it is just a little bit. Your temps seem to show CD 17, but you will need two more high temps to confirm. Your CM went from fertile to dry without drying up, or the 'normal' progression of drying up, of course that might be normal for you. Have you had an creamy CM, that is sitll considered fertile, it is not AS fertile as EW or watery, but it is still fertile.

When they persisted in questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let the person among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her." John 8:7
Sail Back to Me
January 21st, 2009, 07:30 AM
noworries
Quote:
You haven't recorded CM, but how have you felt, when was the last time you felt slippery when you wiped. You can have fertile CM and not be able to see it, or miss it because it is just a little bit. Your temps seem to show CD 17, but you will need two more high temps to confirm. Your CM went from fertile to dry without drying up, or the 'normal' progression of drying up, of course that might be normal for you. Have you had an creamy CM, that is sitll considered fertile, it is not AS fertile as EW or watery, but it is still fertile.[/b]
CM has been little to none but I think yesterday I did notice a little watery CM....very little though.
January 21st, 2009, 08:16 AM
noworries
ok ladies, my chart is now in my siggy
January 21st, 2009, 08:23 AM
NutMeg76's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You should mark all CM no matter what the amount.

When they persisted in questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let the person among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her." John 8:7
Sail Back to Me

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search