38w2d...nothing new

Forum: Natural Childbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Childbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 24th, 2009, 09:13 AM
*Bobbie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am still 1cm and baby is still high up according to my Dr. I really don't like her much...but oh well. Dr's don't do much anyways IMO. they just show up at the end to get paid. I did lose 2 1/2lbs, but my BP is still high. Now it's 144/92 Kinda scary I feel tired, but also like I have so much to do and need to get it done. I really think I need to make a list for myself. I am a visual person and if I can *see* what has to be done I may be more inclined to actually do it.

So that's my update... I will keep you all posted if anything good happens

On 1/31/12 at exactly 16 weeks pregnant Noah came too soon. He was our 7th loss
If you would like to see pictures of my sweet (but tiny) boy they can be viewed at www.caringbridge.org/visit/noahdarrohn they aren't the easiest pictures to look at but I am willing to share them with anyone who would like to see them <3
On August 2, 2012 we lost Sarah at 17 weeks. She was our 8th loss Her pictures can be viewed at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarahdarrohn
There is no known explanation for my losses.

January 24th, 2009, 10:26 AM
mgm78's Avatar Zoe's mom Meredith
Send a message via Yahoo to mgm78
good luck!

sorry you do not like your DR

January 24th, 2009, 10:48 AM
Thanks It's okay I really don't feel like I need the Dr there anyhow... I just wish there were more options in the city I live in. I did try and find a midwife....but none do home deliveries and there are no freestanding birth centers here. I will be delivering in a birth center that is in the hospital. It's soooo not the same, but at least it's a step up from a regular labor and delivery. There is one midwife group here but they use a different hospital and I did NOT want to deliver there. I had my son there and like the hospital I chose this time soooo much better. I had my daughter there. So even though I don't care much for my Dr, at least she isn't horrible. Odds of her being the one who delivers are slim anyhow. There are 8 in the "group". I am betting it will be a Dr I have never even met. (I have met 3 of them.... one delivered my daughter).

Oh well... good news is I am having some BH's today!

If you would like to see pictures of my sweet (but tiny) boy they can be viewed at www.caringbridge.org/visit/noahdarrohn they aren't the easiest pictures to look at but I am willing to share them with anyone who would like to see them <3
On August 2, 2012 we lost Sarah at 17 weeks. She was our 8th loss Her pictures can be viewed at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarahdarrohn

January 24th, 2009, 02:00 PM
mgm78's Avatar Zoe's mom Meredith
Send a message via Yahoo to mgm78
yeah on the BHs!!!!!! Yeah, your chances of that one dr delivering your baby is not high. That is good!

January 24th, 2009, 03:56 PM
Husher's Avatar B & E complete me.
I hope it's soon for you! Thank you for keeping us updated hun!

Huge thanks to Jaidynsmum for the beautiful sig!

January 24th, 2009, 04:06 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Good luck! I am looking forward to hearing your birth story! I grew up in the Rochester area....it sounds like things haven't changed much there! My dad still lives there but I haven't been in YEARS! I'm sending lots of ELVs your way when the time comes!

*Thank you kiliki for the siggy!*

Mom to Kennedy (2/19/11) and Caleb (8/6/12) and Expecting #3 10/13/14
Life As We Know It
January 24th, 2009, 05:13 PM
LadyLuck's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LadyLuck
You're not too far away from me, I'm in Syracuse : )

Anyway, I hope the baby comes soon for you and that you're able to get everything done that you need to before the baby arrives!
January 24th, 2009, 05:16 PM
Thanks girls

What part of Rochester? I am in Greece but grew up in Irondequoit. Nope not much has changed here. Still getting a TON of snow every year.... LOL

The BH's have been much more frequent today. I was even timing them for a while.... while writing the thank you cards for my shower. They were all over the place. Anywhere from 4-20 minutes apart. We decided to try and finish our closet tonight. It is bare drywall and plywood for the floor. Dave is going to paint and put hardwood in tonight/tomorrow. ALL our stuff is now laying all over our room. I told him... now I will go into labor for sure. That would be my luck. Tear the house apart and then freak out cause I can't get it back together. Hey... maybe it will work?

Quote:
You're not too far away from me, I'm in Syracuse : )

Anyway, I hope the baby comes soon for you and that you're able to get everything done that you need to before the baby arrives![/b]

My twin sis lives in Syracuse! Right off of 81N. I am there all the time. Well except this weekend.... she decided to come here. She is 10 weeks pregnant She keeps telling me to go into labor tonight cause she is here. I wish it were that easy

January 25th, 2009, 07:48 AM
IAMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How's everything going today bobbie? You are getting soooo close!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search