Friday Five

Forum: Natural Childbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Childbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 13th, 2009, 07:53 AM
Husher's Avatar B & E complete me.
1. What was the last movie you watched? Did you like it?
2. How many children do you want to have?
3. What was the last book you read? Did you like it?
4. What was your favorite toy when you were a kid?
5. Do you have any pets? If so, what are they?

Huge thanks to Jaidynsmum for the beautiful sig!

March 13th, 2009, 08:19 AM
mgm78's Avatar Zoe's mom Meredith
Send a message via Yahoo to mgm78
Stepbrothers with Will Ferrel, it was amusing.

one

Dr Sear's Baby Book. I guess I liked it, lol. It was very informative. I still have a bit left in the end.

My Ernie doll

A kitty cat that is almost 10 years old. I love her to death. She is in for a rude awakening once baby comes

March 13th, 2009, 08:29 AM
DoulaMama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. What was the last movie you watched? Did you like it? The Chocolate War. It was good- it was an 80's movie about defying the system, in a interesting way.
2. How many children do you want to have? I really don't know... I used to want a lot of children (6+), but now I'm not sure I could handle so many. I would like 4 maybe, but sometimes I think more like 2-3, and sometimes 6 seems small. We're taking it one at a time, and right now just hoping we are able to have children at all.
3. What was the last book you read? Did you like it? I read the twilight books that my sister got me. I did like them! I've also been reading modwifery textbooks, and I recently started "when survivors give birth"
4. What was your favorite toy when you were a kid? I love my barbies, and I also read like crazy. I had hundreds of books.
5. Do you have any pets? If so, what are they? Just my husband! I would really like some chickens, but that'll probably not happen till the summer- b/c the innitial investment is a lot. But I'm excited for free eggs!

March 13th, 2009, 08:35 AM
Platinum Supermommy
1. What was the last movie you watched? Did you like it? Ummm, sadly, I'm not sure the last full movie I've watched. I caught part of Harry Potter this weekend, a movie I always like!

2. How many children do you want to have? I think there's going to be one or two more, I can't imagine Anna being my last child

3. What was the last book you read? Did you like it? I think it was The Thinking Woman's Guide...I haven't had time to read since Anna was born

4. What was your favorite toy when you were a kid? My imagination

5. Do you have any pets? If so, what are they? 4 cats, my other girls Chelsea, Belle, Chloe and Natalie

Expecting baby #4!

March 13th, 2009, 09:00 AM
sillyp's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. What was the last movie you watched? Did you like it? We watched Changeling on Monday....so rivetting! I only paused it to get up and use the restroom once which is very unlike me. I usually get up a few times for restroom and snacks, etc.

2. How many children do you want to have? I think this baby is our last, it's my 3rd. DH would probably like to have 4, but after many discussions throughout this pregnancy we have agreed 3 will be plenty!

3. What was the last book you read? Did you like it? Besides Ina May's Guide to Natural Childbirth? I have read it probably 3 times this pregnancy. I can't remember before that.

4. What was your favorite toy when you were a kid? I remember I loved playing Hungry Hungry Hippos and Barbies!

5. Do you have any pets? If so, what are they? We have 2 red-eared slider turtles that are sooooo cute and a 1 beta fish. DH is very allergic to cats and dogs, so I don't know if we'll ever be able to have one again. We tried with a Chihuahua over a year ago and it didn't work out. I love all animals though and have considered volunteering at the animal shelter in our county just so I could be around them sometimes!

Thanks, Jaidynsmum, for the beautiful siggy!

March 13th, 2009, 09:20 AM
momofemnry's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. What was the last movie you watched? Did you like it? Narnia I fell asleep
2. How many children do you want to have? lots
3. What was the last book you read? Did you like it? Twilight Series loved it
4. What was your favorite toy when you were a kid? Barbie
5. Do you have any pets? If so, what are they?No
March 13th, 2009, 09:24 AM
monica8's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. What was the last movie you watched? Did you like it? Hot Fuzz... it was hilarious
2. How many children do you want to have? 5
3. What was the last book you read? Did you like it? Ina May's guide to childbirth... yes I did, and more surprisingly my SO read it right after and loved it too!
4. What was your favorite toy when you were a kid? I'd say all of my dolls... one in particular though was a ragdoll named Josie haha
5. Do you have any pets? If so, what are they? An Australian Shepherd named Fiona... she's living with my sister right now since I can't have pets in my apartment.

March 13th, 2009, 10:21 AM
ShaunaB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
For about the 12th time I watched The Family Stone the other night on TV. LOVE that movie. I cry every time.

Ideally two, but I'll be happy if I can even get one.

Almost done with Pregnancy, Childbirth & the Newborn. Last was The Doula Book. The last fun books I read were Unpredictable (eh) and The Twins, which was an interesting fiction novel told by conjoined twins.

Holly Hobby oven and office supplies my mom would bring home from work.

Yep, Tofu and Max, who are sable colored Burmese cats.
March 13th, 2009, 11:01 AM
Taken It was pretty good.

Not sure, I think we might stop at 2 but who knows

Cold Pursuit I didn't really like it.

No clue

Yes, we have 4 German Shepherds (Hillary, Diva, Athena, and Kaos)and a Greyhound (Airborne).
March 13th, 2009, 11:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Mom of 4 Js
Waiting, it was hilarious!

I want 4 but DH only wanted 2 so I guess we are compromising on 3!

Pushed: The Painful Truth About Childbirth and Modern Maternity Care- it was awesome!

Barbies and baby dolls

We have a 5 year old yorkie named Austin, a black cat named Magic, and a lot of outdoor cats (too many to name lol)
Jordan 7/28/06, Jason 7/17/07, Jacob 5/23/09,
& Jillian 6/13/11 born at home in the water

March 13th, 2009, 02:37 PM
Mom4Life_11's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. What was the last movie you watched? Fire Proof Did you like it? Loved it.
2. How many children do you want to have? 2
3. What was the last book you read? Did you like it? I don't read.
4. What was your favorite toy when you were a kid? Don't remember.
5. Do you have any pets? If so, what are they? Nope!

March 13th, 2009, 02:56 PM
noworries
1. What was the last movie you watched? Umm....I watched some really stupid movie with my FIL and SIL a few days ago but can't remember what it was
2. How many children do you want to have? 2...maybe 3
3. What was the last book you read? Did you like it? Ina May's Guide to Childbirth, its awesome.
4. What was your favorite toy when you were a kid? A pink teddy bear named Rosie
5. Do you have any pets? If so, what are they? No pets..when we do get one we want to get a small dog, like a chihuahua or pomeranian.
March 13th, 2009, 04:00 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Confessions of a Shopaholic ~ It was okay. I liked the book a lot better though.

Three or four...but right now I'm just thrilled to be having one.

Chasing Harry Winston was the last book I read for fun and it was really good. Right now I'm also reading a book on Health Information Management and Healthcare Finance. Neither of which I would recommend.

I loved all of my dolls, but I also loved playing "house" and "office" with my friends.

I have two cats, but I'm really thinking about getting a dog as well. Just trying to decide what will get along best with the cats. They are my babies and have been for years so I don't want them to go into hiding when I get a dog.

*Thank you kiliki for the siggy!*

Mom to Kennedy (2/19/11) and Caleb (8/6/12) and Expecting #3 10/13/14
Life As We Know It
March 13th, 2009, 04:40 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to nvr.4.gtn
1. What was the last movie you watched? Did you like it? Madagascar 2 with nichle a few days ago. It was her first movie theater movie
2. How many children do you want to have? probably this is it, maybe one more but thats a big maybe
3. What was the last book you read? Did you like it? twilight series and then re reading twilight lol
4. What was your favorite toy when you were a kid? a puppy named Happy Birthday
5. Do you have any pets? If so, what are they? 2 dogs, Ally Mcbeagle (Beagle obviously) and Strider (black lab mix) and a cat named Sassi

Made by Trish!!!! <3<3<3

March 13th, 2009, 05:37 PM
Platinum Supermommy
1. What was the last movie you watched? Did you like it? I watched Role Models, it was funny
2. How many children do you want to have? Ideally, 6-8...but DH is the youngest of 7 and he doesn't want a big family. So I'm hoping for 4.
3. What was the last book you read? Did you like it? Still Alice, it was really good, but sad. It's about a 50 year old woman who gets early-onset Alzheimer's
4. What was your favorite toy when you were a kid? I loved my Easy Bake Oven
5. Do you have any pets? If so, what are they? We have 2 dogs. Mr. Tiny is a chihuahua and Mr. Icky is a hairless Chinese Crested

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search