Hey girls! Sorry I've been MIA! (Update & pics)

Forum: Natural Childbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Childbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 14th, 2009, 07:26 AM
LadyLuck's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LadyLuck
Tony was home for 2 weeks from training in CA and now he's back there preparing to deploy very soon. Between those 2 weeks and the changes with JM, I have been a slacker... but I'm back now! Due to have the baby in about 3 weeks but at my appt this week the dr said I'm measuring 2 weeks ahead... I know it probably means nothing but I'm SO over being pregnant!

When Tony was home we got 3d ultrasound pics done so he could see his son since he won't be here for the birth. Yeaaa so if you ask me, this little man is going to look exactly like his daddy and big sister! Before we got the u/s done I was wondering if he'd resemble Irelyn, but I think he'll more than resemble her... LOL! The u/s tech said she couldn't get the best pics b/c I'm further along and she needed more fluid to work with, but I still think they came out good! She scanned over his body and you could see little fat rolls everywhere, she said he'd definitely be a chubby one! I told her that Irelyn was 9lbs and Tony was 12lbs and she said Evan definitely wouldn't disappoint in the weight department, sweeeeeeet! HAHA. Oh yea, and they didn't make us pay... told Tony to be safe in Iraq and thanks for serving our country and the pics were on them!!

Evan's 3d pics

Irelyn as a newborn

Tony as a newborn

They'll be triplets, huh?!

35 wk belly pics

And a cute one with Irelyn
March 14th, 2009, 08:12 AM
.adi.
First I have to say that Irelyn is such a beautiful name!

And yes, they all look alike!! crazy! i'm sorry DH won't be there for the birth. That's always so hard
March 14th, 2009, 08:40 AM
noworries
Wow, do they ever look alike! I can't believe you are getting so close. How are you feeling?
March 14th, 2009, 09:01 AM
LadyLuck's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LadyLuck
^ I'm not gonna lie, I'm exhausted, uncomfortable, and just ready for it to be over! I feel HUGE and am having BH's all the time.

I'll have to catch up on all the posts I missed tonight when Miss Irelyn is sleeping, she's too much of a handful for me to be able to read through everything now - hope everyone is doing well!
March 14th, 2009, 10:13 AM
mgm78's Avatar Zoe's mom Meredith
Send a message via Yahoo to mgm78
Great update. Those u/s pics are INCREDIBLE!!!!!! Wow. That is so great that your DH could see him before he left, at least in U/S You look great too.

March 14th, 2009, 11:03 AM
Husher's Avatar B & E complete me.
You look great! The pictures are really good and that was so sweet of them to not charge you. Awww!

Huge thanks to Jaidynsmum for the beautiful sig!

March 14th, 2009, 06:00 PM
moon~maiden's Avatar Cheryl~ birth truster
welcome back!!!
March 14th, 2009, 06:32 PM
monica8's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Aww those are great pics. They really do look alike!

March 14th, 2009, 06:45 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Mom of 4 Js
Holy cow! They are identical! That is so sweet! You look great!
Jordan 7/28/06, Jason 7/17/07, Jacob 5/23/09,
& Jillian 6/13/11 born at home in the water

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search