Monday Moans

Forum: Natural Childbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Childbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 27th, 2009, 05:45 AM
Husher's Avatar B & E complete me.
Do you have any? If there is anything you want to vent about let's hear it!

Huge thanks to Jaidynsmum for the beautiful sig!

April 27th, 2009, 07:01 AM
.adi.
Just packing... We've got two more days until we get the moving truck and only about 70% of our place packed and then I have 3 days at my MIL's before I can leave... i"m not excited about those 3 days AT ALL!
April 27th, 2009, 07:44 AM
sillyp's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
DH had to take DD to the urgent care doctor last night because she was vomitting and had a fever yesterday evening. Turns out to be Strep! LOVELY! So I've got her home today and Brennen is super gassy, I can't figure out if I ate something that is bothering him or what. UGGGGGGH Mondays.

Thanks, Jaidynsmum, for the beautiful siggy!

April 27th, 2009, 08:20 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to nvr.4.gtn
well I will put the same one i put on my DDC, I have a cottage cheese booty!! UHG!! Ihave never had that even when pg with Nichole... so I had to do lots of squats before bed last night and now my pelvic bone is killing!!

Made by Trish!!!! <3<3<3

April 27th, 2009, 09:39 AM
ShaunaB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
HUGS girls! I've tweaked my back twice in a few days, on Friday and again Sunday. Yoga Friday night helped but I woke up Sunday morning feeling it wasn't quite right. I should have stretched and done some yoga poses, but ended up tweaking it again while cleaning house. ARGH!!!
April 27th, 2009, 09:50 AM
Momof4Boyz's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Momof4Boyz
Well I just posted a page long "moan" for today lol.

Facebook
April 27th, 2009, 12:13 PM
mgm78's Avatar Zoe's mom Meredith
Send a message via Yahoo to mgm78
Well, overall things are good. We had a FABULOUS birthing class on Saturday and have really made strides for baby. I have actually (mentally) have been in a good place the past several days/week. But now for the menial moans:

--- shopping for a dress for a wedding while 33 weeks pregnant SUCKS. Everything looks horrible. I will be in a dress, and no one better give a crap what it looks like, cause it ain't fancy. Half the dresses that looked pretty on the hanger made me look like a hot air balloon. If DH had not been with me in the store, I probably would have cried

---- My body thinks it is done with being pregnant, cause it is starting to really dislike me. Yesterday my back seized up on me and i had to lay in bed for over an hour before it felt bearable. I have had back pain since like week 8 or something absurd like that, but lately it is worse. I have been wearing a support belt to work all week and it seemed to help, but did not think to wear it yesterday.

----- my thighs have turned into thunder thighs And on top of that, DH made a comment that in the three birthing videos we saw this weekend at our class, that the women were not magically skinny again right after the baby was born Now he knows! LOL.

------ it has been over 90F the past couple days, where is spring?

------ the baby was trying to beat me up from the inside out yesterday, ***?

April 27th, 2009, 12:47 PM
sillyp's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgm78 View Post
Well, overall things are good. We had a FABULOUS birthing class on Saturday and have really made strides for baby. I have actually (mentally) have been in a good place the past several days/week. But now for the menial moans:

--- shopping for a dress for a wedding while 33 weeks pregnant SUCKS. Everything looks horrible. I will be in a dress, and no one better give a crap what it looks like, cause it ain't fancy. Half the dresses that looked pretty on the hanger made me look like a hot air balloon. If DH had not been with me in the store, I probably would have cried

---- My body thinks it is done with being pregnant, cause it is starting to really dislike me. Yesterday my back seized up on me and i had to lay in bed for over an hour before it felt bearable. I have had back pain since like week 8 or something absurd like that, but lately it is worse. I have been wearing a support belt to work all week and it seemed to help, but did not think to wear it yesterday.

----- my thighs have turned into thunder thighs And on top of that, DH made a comment that in the three birthing videos we saw this weekend at our class, that the women were not magically skinny again right after the baby was born Now he knows! LOL.

------ it has been over 90F the past couple days, where is spring?

------ the baby was trying to beat me up from the inside out yesterday, ***?
Hang in there Mere!
I feel for you!!! I was 35 weeks and a bridesmaid in my sister's wedding. SUCKED. And lets not even talk about thighs! LOL! Its the part of my body (beside my stomach obviously) that gets biggest on me during pregnancy and I'm hating them right now.

The best thing about having to be dressed up for a special event while preggers is all the compliments you will get though!

Thanks, Jaidynsmum, for the beautiful siggy!

April 27th, 2009, 01:28 PM
I am hanging in there and very very very grateful i am NOT in the wedding, as it is two very very closer friends of mine! LOL. I have not gone clothes shopping in AGES, so i was just a little surprised by everything. Oh the thighs! LOL. They will shrink, eventually, right?

April 27th, 2009, 02:18 PM
moon~maiden's Avatar Cheryl~ birth truster
I actually don't have much to complain about. I do feel bad for Cadie, who seems to have seasonal allergies and is all hoarse and coughing. Otherwise, I am doing ok.

something that does sort of blow is that our fridge is leaking water. It's old and not wonderful (we inherited it when we moved in here) and a new one would be great, but we SO don't need the huge expense right now.
April 27th, 2009, 04:24 PM
Platinum Supermommy
My complaint is that a lady at the grocery store said "what a cute Oriental baby" to Lily and said she had pretty, non-slanty eyes. Uhh...did she not realize that Oriental shouldn't be used to refer to people and that non-slanty is pretty racist sounding all on its own??

April 27th, 2009, 05:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twhylite21 View Post
My complaint is that a lady at the grocery store said "what a cute Oriental baby" to Lily and said she had pretty, non-slanty eyes. Uhh...did she not realize that Oriental shouldn't be used to refer to people and that non-slanty is pretty racist sounding all on its own??
Does it make you feel any better that people come in to my office and exclaim "OMG! You are not Oriental" Um, yah, my last name is Murphy, was that not a dead giveaway? Non-slanty, well that is a whole other issue. sigh.

On another note, I have a funny haha story. At my big Xmas party for my running group, it was the first time people knew I was pregnant and one of the members of the group was there with her husband and baby. The baby is half Chinese and the cutest thing on earth. At least 4 people told me that I should have a half Asian baby. Um, ok. I will work on that.

April 27th, 2009, 07:45 PM
Platinum Supermommy
That's a funny story about the Xmas party!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search