Children

Forum: Natural Childbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Childbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 7th, 2009, 06:51 AM
Platinum Supermommy
How many children do you want?

What's your current status, TTC, pregnant, just had a baby, wanting another or done?

Expecting baby #4!

May 7th, 2009, 06:54 AM
New_England_Girl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How many children do you want? We would love to have 4, as long as I am able and we feel up to it.

What's your current status, TTC, pregnant, just had a baby, wanting another or done? I am pregnant at the moment, and will probably start TTC#3 as soon as I return to a healthy weight after this pregnancy. Which may be longer than I plan on, lol. But I seriously need to get back to a healthy weight.

Married to my best friend for a decade.
Mom to:

Cassidy, 6.5 yrs. Born 10/23/07, 7 pounds 10 ounces, 20 in.

Joel, 4.75 yrs. Born 6/23/09, 9 pounds 12 ounces, 21 in.

Timothy, 2 yrs. Born 3/20/12, 9 pounds 4 ounces, 22.5 in.

May 7th, 2009, 07:17 AM
**Jenn**'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How many children do you want? Ideally I'd love to have 5 but finances will probably have us stopping at 3. I'm going to hope for 4 though.

What's your current status, TTC, pregnant, just had a baby, wanting another or done? We are on month 8 TTC. I'm waiting to O right now but have high hopes for this cycle!!!

Ailish Laura born October 20th, 2012.
8lbs 12oz and 20.75 inches

May 7th, 2009, 07:21 AM
noworries
We just want 2 or 3. I'm pregnant with #2 at the moment so this could possibly be our last one. It makes me kind of sad.
May 7th, 2009, 07:27 AM
~ Christine ~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We want 3 or 4 (I want 3, DH wants 4)

We had #2 8 months ago tomorrow () and may start TTC in late summer.

Forever missing our angel 8.31.07

May 7th, 2009, 07:50 AM
mgm78's Avatar Zoe's mom Meredith
Send a message via Yahoo to mgm78
I only want one child. I am pregnant right now

May 7th, 2009, 08:10 AM
Platinum Supermommy
How many children do you want? As many as Dh will let me have.

What's your current status, TTC, pregnant, just had a baby, wanting another or done?
Im pregnant right now with my 3rd, our 2nd together, and our 4th total. LOL.

Momma to Brynn 10/2/2002 (midwife at hospital)
Emme 5/26/2008 (midwife at freestanding birth center)
Pierce 11/28/2009 (midwife at freestanding birth center)
and Surprise Baby #4 due 11/13/2011
May 7th, 2009, 08:39 AM
sillyp's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well, if you would have asked me during my pregnancy, I'd say I was done with 3. We had thought we would be done with 3 and planned on DH getting a vasectomy. BUT! once I had Brennen I had a big change of heart and decided I don't want either of us to do anything permanent because I could see myself having 1 more several years down the road. We'll see. My dad was the oldest of 8 and I love big families, but financially 3 may be enough for us for a good while and 4 would be much later. (Brennen was my 3rd, but DH's 1st)

I'm getting the Mirena IUD at my 8 week post partum check up in June, so we're preventing since we have a 1 month old.

Thanks, Jaidynsmum, for the beautiful siggy!

Last edited by sillyp; May 7th, 2009 at 08:42 AM.
May 7th, 2009, 10:19 AM
ShaunaB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'd love to have two.

We're still TTC although didn't focus on it this past month. But I had some great epiphanies these past weekend about it and have renewed hope yet again. I will persevere until I either get pregnant or we adopt because I know a child, whether unborn or already on this Earth, is waiting for me to find them. We have a consultation appt. set for May 27th to have an HSG done. Hopefully I'll be able to schedule the HSG soon after.
May 7th, 2009, 10:34 AM
Platinum Supermommy
How many children do you want? I would love 6, but DH was youngest of 7 and he does not want a big family. His ideal is 2-3, I'm hoping for 4.

What's your current status, TTC, pregnant, just had a baby, wanting another or done? We're NTNP. I still haven't had AF since delivering Lily in August, so we're just hoping to maybe catch that first egg.

May 7th, 2009, 10:34 AM
Platinum Supermommy
How many children do you want? I would love 6, but DH was youngest of 7 and he does not want a big family. His ideal is 2-3, I'm hoping for 4.

What's your current status, TTC, pregnant, just had a baby, wanting another or done? We're NTNP. I still haven't had AF since delivering Lily in August, so we're just hoping to maybe catch that first egg.

May 7th, 2009, 11:55 AM
How many children do you want? No limit, bring on the blessings! DH is youngest of nine...

What's your current status? Pregnant with #3.
May 7th, 2009, 12:04 PM
cheezpoofs's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We want four to six children. Our son is just going on twelve weeks old, so we aren't quite ready to have another yet...

May 7th, 2009, 12:05 PM
monica8's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Between 3 and 5 is always what I thought I'd have.

I'm pregnant with the first right now. We are already talking about the next pregnancy, though. We know we want the first two pretty close and probably will be TTC again next summer. Then after that we'll probably have a little break and then see about more. Really depends on the kids though... if we have high needs children it will probably be three, but if they are more laid back I'd love more.

May 7th, 2009, 12:56 PM
Husher's Avatar B & E complete me.
We always said we just wanted 2 but now that we are having two boys we are entertaining the idea of a third in a few years. We are both hesitant to say we want 3 though because financially that could be really difficult for us.

Huge thanks to Jaidynsmum for the beautiful sig!

May 7th, 2009, 02:41 PM
AshleyMarie's Avatar Proud Mommy of Two
Send a message via MSN to AshleyMarie
How many children do you want? I have been in the mindset that 3 was my magic number but financially two is probably all that we will be able to afford, luckily we got one of each.

What's your current status, TTC, pregnant, just had a baby, wanting another or done? Just had a baby, probably considering this our last but not totally shutting out the idea of having another a lot later down the road.

May 7th, 2009, 03:27 PM
Sunny in CO's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I always thought I would go with one or two. This is my second and DH's sixth. (14, 12, 10, 8 and 5 right before baby sister is due.) We have baby girl due in August and this will be our last. I'm already in the planning stages of B/C after baby.. I'm thinking that DH should get snipped as well as get another copper IUD for me. We are really, really done! HA

May 7th, 2009, 03:35 PM
Momof4Boyz's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Momof4Boyz
How many children do you want? LOL... When I was little I wanted 4! Once DH and I got together, we said 2. Then we had Joe and I said NEVER AGAIN lol! Of course weeks later we were TTC again and 5 years later had #2. Which then we really wanted to try for a girl.... and now we're having boy #3. I really really REALLY don't see us "having" another baby. As much as I enjoy the pregnancy thing and all that, it's hard. But we have talked about adopting, we talked about it before because after 4 yrs ttc we started to... doubt another pregnancy was going to happen. So we might adopt but it won't be for at least 4-5 years, I want all my kids in school before we try to take on adoption.

What's your current status, TTC, pregnant, just had a baby, wanting another or done? Pregnant

Facebook
May 7th, 2009, 06:38 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I always knew I wanted more than one, and after Abby was born, there was no doubt in my mind I wanted another (not right then, but eventually). DH and I always agreed on 2 children, so we thought that would be fine. Once I got pregnant with Anna though, I couldn't imagine her being my last and I still can't. We haven't decided for sure but I think I'd like 3-4 children total if DH is on board.

Anna is 4 (almost 5!) months, so technically I just had a baby. If we have another, we'll wait probably a year to TTC again. I was thinking next summer so I could have a spring baby.

Expecting baby #4!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search