I"m Back!!!

Forum: Natural Childbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Childbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 16th, 2009, 12:16 PM
.adi.
Sorry about my absence... We were moving across the country and then we broke the laptop and then we finally got internet so I'm back! almost 33 weeks and no dr. because the dr's around here won't take me. They're excuse is "You're too far along to be a new patient"!!! I'll have to do a dr. on base it looks like and I was trying to avoid that
May 16th, 2009, 01:13 PM
Husher's Avatar B & E complete me.
I'm sorry you haven't been able to find a doctor. *HUGS* I'm glad you're back though!

Huge thanks to Jaidynsmum for the beautiful sig!

May 16th, 2009, 01:55 PM
mgm78's Avatar Zoe's mom Meredith
Send a message via Yahoo to mgm78
crap, that sucks about the doctor but welcome back!!!

May 16th, 2009, 03:17 PM
LindensMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome back!

Does dr. on base mean whoever is on call at the hospital?? What about check ups until your due date?? Hopefully someone can be lenient and let you on as a patient!!

May 16th, 2009, 03:36 PM
DoulaMama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
lol! Call and when they ask your due date say you're not sure! Make an excuse if they ask about your LMP.

j/k..... but still.

Have you looked into a midwife? They'll often take later transfers then an OB will.

May 16th, 2009, 03:55 PM
moon~maiden's Avatar Cheryl~ birth truster
Welcome back. How are you liking your new digs? How is Marcus dealing with a new environment?

I've heard of people getting new docs late in the game. How annoying.
May 16th, 2009, 07:59 PM
.adi.
The closest midwife to me is like 70 miles away

Lindens mom, I'm on Ft. Knox so the dr's on base are the dr's at ft knox. They have midwives on base but I've heard they're not very nice. I think I'm just going to stop taking people's word for things and go in and make an appointment with them and check them out for myself. I'm trying to decide if I want to deliver at the hospital on base or do the 20 minute drive to the next city that has one.

bah this sucks!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search