Hypnobabies Anyone??

Forum: Natural Childbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Childbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 19th, 2009, 12:13 PM
mom2bri's Avatar Super Mommy
My home study material is being delivered tomorrow and I am so excited to get started However before I do I wanted to get some input. I know there are a couple of you who used the method for labor and there are some that are also taking the course, do you have any advice on it? I am not sure what to expect but I have heard great reviews on it, I was wondering what you guys think about it and how it worked or is working for you.

Also if some of you could share a little bit of your birthing experience using the method I would greatly appreciate it. I am really excited but need a little encouragement, hehe! Thanks!!

Make a pregnancy ticker

May 19th, 2009, 04:19 PM
Katy Moore's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've been using the coarse since 30 weeks, and I'm loving it! I haven't been following it as closely anymore. I finished it about 3 weeks ago, and I've been doing the maintenance ever since, but I've mostly just been putting on the scripts before I go to bed at night. I think it's definitely helped me to have a positive attitude towards all of this, and the Fear Clearing sessions really help, too. I'm going into this calm and collected, knowing that whatever happens is for the best! Even if I start to freak out once I get into labor, and don't end up using it as much as I'd like, I still think that it's done a lot to help me. Good luck!

Check out my boutique! Baby Bottom Boutique

May 19th, 2009, 05:09 PM
catherineclare's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
mom2bri-Thanks for asking this question! I am getting ready to order mine. I did a lot of reading up on it yesterday and decided it's the way I want to go. Good luck with it and please keep me updated on how you like it...I am so looking forward to ordering my course.
May 19th, 2009, 05:56 PM
moon~maiden's Avatar Cheryl~ birth truster
I plan on using it next time, but I didn't for my first. Seems to be very successful!
May 19th, 2009, 08:58 PM
soImarriedAnerd's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm on week 2 of the class. I did use the pregnancy affirmation from week 16 though--LOVE THEM! Plus I have the optional Sleep Now script----I have NEVER had an issue sleeping when I use this. I have known several women who have used this (on JM) and so far I have seen a 100% success rate for no pain meds! (one was an induction with FULL Pit and one was a back labor even).
I guess we will see when it comes down to my birthing time---but I have TONS of faith its going to work for me.

oh an on my blog (see siggy) if you look up my HB post I have some friends birth stories who used it in my comments!
May 20th, 2009, 06:11 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Mom of 4 Js
I'm using it too. I agree the fear clearing session really helps. I also used the turn your breech baby script and that worked within 3 days for me! I have a lot of faith in it! I know it will definitely help me one way or another.
Jordan 7/28/06, Jason 7/17/07, Jacob 5/23/09,
& Jillian 6/13/11 born at home in the water

May 20th, 2009, 08:24 AM
Devan'sMama's Avatar ♥Devan's Mama♥
May I ask you ladies? Is this similar to hypnobirthing? I'm starting a hypnobirthing class next Sunday and I'm excited for it, but wanted to know if this was similar to what you're talking about. Sorry to butt in
May 20th, 2009, 11:03 AM
mom2bri's Avatar Super Mommy
Thanks ladies for all your comments, I have a lot of faith in the program as well and hope it works for all of us!

catherineclare - I will let you know how it's working for me once I get started, also when you get yours we can compare notes and be study buddies, hehe!

Katy Moore - Can't wait to hear your birth story and how the program worked for you, you are so close, best of luck!

Angela - I will check out the birth stories, it's really good to hear from others how it worked for them during the actual labor, thanks for the info!

Mom of 2 Js - Wow I didn't know it could help you with a breech baby that's awesome!!

JenH - Sorry I am not totally sure on the difference of both programs exactly but I read from people they liked this program better so that is why I ended up deciding on it myself, they are probably pretty similar though someone else might be able to help you better.

Make a pregnancy ticker

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search