Oh come on!!!!

Forum: Natural Childbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Childbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 25th, 2009, 01:55 PM
Momof4Boyz's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Momof4Boyz
I'm about ready to reach up there and yank him out! Okay not literally but I'm getting soo annoyed with the contractions!!! Woke up at 9am (slept in, it was wonderful lol) and by 10 I started having them, every 10-15 minutes. They continued on all day long. We went to lowes, home depot, got lunch, and throughout all of that they continued. About 1 I told Dh "I think this might be it!" because they were starting to get really uncomfortable and it didn't matter how I moved or what I drank they were still coming and very icky. I was soo excited to be in a little bit of pain . Well now it's almost 3 and I haven't had one in the last 45 minutes. I'm getting cranky now! I have period-like cramps and my lower back has a dull ache but that's IT! Ds is on the phone with grandma so once he's off I'm gonna take him for a nice long walk and see if that brings them on again, I'm ready to get this child OUT!

Facebook
May 25th, 2009, 02:15 PM
nicolelogg's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know exactly how you feel, I am about ready to hit my breaking point! I feel so bad for you because you are evn later then me. And I hear you about the contractions starting then dying down. I have never been this late before.
May 25th, 2009, 02:25 PM
NutMeg76's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Okay, when I was prodromalnig I did some research on it. The midwoves at gentlebirth.org said to stay busy during the day, rest at night, if you can. They also said something to help you relax is a good idea, if you are not against it have a glass of wine or half a beer, or if you don't feel comfortable with that take some benadryl to help you sleep at night. Personally, by that point I feel like a little wine is okay, but everyone is different. But, the rest and relaxation can help you to go into labor.

The other thing is the homeopathic pulsatilla, helps babies ge tinto position, but it also helps the uterus get itself 'right'.

When they persisted in questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let the person among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her." John 8:7
Sail Back to Me
May 25th, 2009, 02:49 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to nvr.4.gtn
oh honey.. that baby cannot possibly stay in much longer!! Walk and have some wine.. if you are ok with that of course. I hate wine so I would have to hold my nose to do it! lol

Made by Trish!!!! <3<3<3

May 25th, 2009, 03:58 PM
.adi.
You poor thing, I'm so sorry. I hope you go into labor tonight!! seriously!
May 25th, 2009, 05:02 PM
Husher's Avatar B & E complete me.
Hang in there sweetie!! I'm hoping to hear it's the real thing soon!!

Huge thanks to Jaidynsmum for the beautiful sig!

May 25th, 2009, 05:30 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I hope your body is just gearing up and you'll have a very quick labor. How much longer could he possibly hang out in there?

May 25th, 2009, 05:42 PM
Platinum Supermommy
COme on baby, mommy wants to meet you!!! I hope its not too much longer!

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
May 25th, 2009, 06:44 PM
cheezpoofs's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think he may have decided to stay in until after he graduates high school.

I hope he comes out like now! Come out, baby boy! The world is ready for you!

May 25th, 2009, 07:11 PM
moon~maiden's Avatar Cheryl~ birth truster
Yes I would enjoy a glass of wine if I were you. I totally did that myself. How about climbing some stairs? Do you have a "marital aid" to help you with some orgasms to get your uterus going?

You are so strong. And so done! I feel for ya.
May 25th, 2009, 07:40 PM
mgm78's Avatar Zoe's mom Meredith
Send a message via Yahoo to mgm78
Did you have the eggplant? Acupuncture?

Well, I took castor oil yesterday (per midwife's request) and it was terrible, BUT it did clean me out and get the contractions to speed up go more regular. It was HORRIBLE, especially since it did not kick in for 6-7 hours when it typically is one!! LOL.

May 25th, 2009, 08:16 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to nvr.4.gtn
anything?

Made by Trish!!!! <3<3<3

May 25th, 2009, 08:29 PM
LadyLuck's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LadyLuck
Prodromial labor is the worst! It's such a big tease and so unfair. I was only 1 week overdue with Evan and so miserable so I can't imagine being 2 weeks overdue. Your LO will be making an appearance any minute now, LOL! The good thing is, your body is gearing up and labor should be super fast, atleast mine was! KUP!
May 25th, 2009, 08:32 PM
The Purple Butterfly's Avatar Stacey
*hugs* I can't imagine what you must be feeling. I really hope something gets going for you soon. Hang in there!

Stacey, wife to Allan & Mom to:
Anastasia (13)- C/S 8lbs 7oz, 20.5"
Noah (11)- C/S 8lbs 12oz, 19"
Oliver (5)- VBA2C 7lbs 3oz, 19.5"

Baby Grayson born sleeping at 39w pg due to thrombophelia;
Protein S and Protein C deficient, Factor V Leiden , & MTHFR
(10/16/13)- 2VBA2C 9lbs 12oz, 22"

My Chart
May 25th, 2009, 09:04 PM
Momof4Boyz's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Momof4Boyz
I have tried everything I can think of - ate the eggplant parm, which just gave me the worst stomach ache that night, I ate pineapple, I've done chinese food and spicey food lol. I even broke down and did the 1 thing I was soooo against.... SEX (yesterday) and NOTHING! That's the one thing my midwife said, "usually does the trick", apparently not in my case! We walked all over today, went outback and kicked the ball around with the kids, got chased by them with waterguns (I got soaked, I can't "run" lol), did gobs of laundry - bending, standing, up and down the stairs... NOTHING. I tried nipple stim and all I got out of that was a towel soaked in breastmilk (you cannot touch my boobs without them pouring out milk at this point).
My back is killing me and I'd like to think that was the start of something, but sadly it's probably just from all the crap I did today! I had a major tantrum (even stomped my feet like the kids lol) because he just won't come out! Dh had a fatherly "talk" with him about why he needs to come out, my 3 yr old tells him everyday, "come out baby"... that doesn't work lol! And I know he can't be in forever and it's only a matter of time but I'm soo scared that Wednesday there will be a reason to send me to the hospital to be induced and I may just break down and cry at that point! But I'm trying to stay positive as difficult as that is today!
Tomorrow will offically put me at 42 weeks! I think I may be the most pregnant person on the whole JM site!

Facebook
May 26th, 2009, 01:50 AM
Mega Super Mommy
wow, I hope he comes out soon, hes either a really chilled out little guy, or stubborn.lol Cmon little man, out you come!!
May 26th, 2009, 04:42 AM
lttle_one's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to lttle_one
Well dang, I was going to say he needs a good talking to, but your DH already has that covered! Someone apparently forgot to tell this boy that by 42 weeks he's supposed to join the rest of us out here! I hope he gets the hint soon, and I really hope you don't have to have an induction!

May 26th, 2009, 05:47 AM
xanada101's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to xanada101 Send a message via Yahoo to xanada101
Wow, you poor thing! I can't even imagine. I hope things picked up throughout the night and you are in the hospital as I type.

May 26th, 2009, 06:07 AM
.adi.
I was a week late with M and tried EVERYTHING and the only thing that worked with me with hackeysack! you don't have to play, just od the same motion. Jump up and down while bringing your legs up like you're kicking the hackey. I played for a bit and immediately was getting contractions from it, lol. It's worth a try1

That or dance dance revolution! the day before I went into labor we went to an arcade and I was doing the DDR and everybody was watching me, lol. The entire place was standing there watching amazed as I beat my husband time and time again in DDR! Funny story to tell in the least.
May 26th, 2009, 08:39 AM
Devan'sMama's Avatar ♥Devan's Mama♥
Sorry that you're going through this. Hopefully your little one will come out soon. Keep us updated!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search