Baby Check-in!

Forum: Natural Childbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Childbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 25th, 2009, 09:04 PM
Platinum Supermommy
How are all of our babies of the NCB board doing? Post a recent picture if you can!

Expecting baby #4!

May 26th, 2009, 06:34 AM
sillyp's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Brennen's doing great! Growing so fast and has been smiling for about a week now and its soooooooooooooo awesome! I forgot how it melts your heart! He has actually had a 5 hour stretches the past few nights which has been amazing for me, haha! He was still waking every 2-3 hours like clock work to eat and I was starting to feeling like a zombie. He has his 2 month check up next week and I know that he has got to weigh around 14 pounds now. Hardly any of his 0-3 month clothes fit anymore, we're in the 3-6 month stuff now. He's a good baby!

Smiley boy on Sunday morning

Chubby Wubby!

Thanks, Jaidynsmum, for the beautiful siggy!

May 26th, 2009, 11:31 AM
AshleyMarie's Avatar Proud Mommy of Two
Send a message via MSN to AshleyMarie
Serenity will be a month old tomorrow! I can't believe that it's been a month already! When she was weighed last week she was 9lbs1oz, and at birth she was 7lbs3oz so she's definitely gaining weight with no problem She is cooing all the time now and is much more awake and aware during the day, so it's nice to be playing with her more during the daytime.

This picture was taken last Monday (not yesterday) at 3 weeks old

May 26th, 2009, 07:25 PM
moon~maiden's Avatar Cheryl~ birth truster
May 26th, 2009, 07:45 PM
cheezpoofs's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Lucius is such a wonderful little boy and I have a great time with him! He's "talking" all the time, smiling and laughing and has gotten fairly adept with his hands. He can grab, hold and suck on his thumb now. He also just discovered his feet, which is super cute. He's a little chatterbox and smiles and laughs often and on a regular basis. He's such a strong and big boy: can stand up and support his own weight on his legs, weighs seventeen pounds and two ounces. He is twenty-six and a half inches long, wears size two diapers and six months clothing. He's just starting to show an interest in toys. He is such a happy little boy and very calm, mellow and easy-going. We just love him so very much!

Here's a picture of my cute Little Man. It was taken last weekend.

May 27th, 2009, 07:58 AM
mgm78's Avatar Zoe's mom Meredith
Send a message via Yahoo to mgm78
Hey gals!

Well, Zoe is 40 some hours old just waiting to be discharged from the hospital! I am trying to sneak outta here a couple days early. The midwives have stopped by a few times and they are just incredible people. Breastfeeding has been going well and Zoe and I have been doing some bonding. I cannot let go of her. We slept together the past two nights and I have no idea what we will do at home. I have the cosleeper and the snuggler. I just want to hold her 24/7

I posted a bunch of pics yesterday, but here is one i did not She has only lost a few ounces and is 5lbs 8oz.

May 27th, 2009, 08:01 AM
~ Christine ~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Dean is all over the place. He started crawling on his knees last week and is everywhere now! He loves clapping and gets so proud of himself. He also now insists on feeding himself - meal time has become very messy! He's finally sleeping pretty well, and mostly through the night. I feel like a new person getting a full night's sleep!

Forever missing our angel 8.31.07

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search