Preggo check-in!

Forum: Natural Childbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Childbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 28th, 2009, 11:59 AM
Husher's Avatar B & E complete me.
Who is currently pregnant? How far along are you? How are you feeling? When is your next appointment? Tell us how things are going for you.

Huge thanks to Jaidynsmum for the beautiful sig!

May 28th, 2009, 12:33 PM
noworries
I'm almost 13 weeks...2nd trimester, here I come! I'm feeling fine. Still no symptoms at all besides being extra tired sometimes. My next appt. is June 19th (I think). So far everything has been very uneventful and hopefully it will stay that way.
May 28th, 2009, 12:48 PM
catherineclare's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am 22 weeks 4 days right now. I am feeling ok..had a horrible first trimester and second trimester has been much better, but very tired and having headaches. My next appt with my midwife is June 9th. So far all of my appts have been great...only gained 7 lbs, babies hb always 160 and strong, no problems. Right now waiting very impatiently for monday because that's when I have my BIG u/s and hopefully find out the sex!! Very excited!
May 28th, 2009, 01:25 PM
Kelllilee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kelllilee
16 weeks. doing okay. Had an appointment today... updating in a few minutes

Breastfeeding Peer Counselor, training to be an IBCLC!

May 28th, 2009, 01:31 PM
Sk8ermaiden's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm almost 36 weeks. I feel fantastic with my only real complaints being heartburn and a really heavy tummy. I had an appointment today and my baby appears to be in the process of dropping.

May 28th, 2009, 01:46 PM
Del4's Avatar Super Mommy
New here!

I'm just about 31 weeks (my ticker is a day ahead) and I feel great! I'm kind of surprised I feel this good. I remember being miserable with my previous pregnancies at this point lol. My only complaints are lack of breath lol and heart burn in the middle of the night. Had a 3d u/s last weekend and found out we're having another baby boy. Also got some pretty cute pictures.

May 28th, 2009, 04:02 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm doing great! I'm 36 weeks and just hanging out. I fully expect to go another 4 weeks or more, though my midwife (and other coworkers) seem to think the baby is dropping and getting ready. What do I know? I'm ready for the long haul and NOT ready for our baby to be here yet! I'm on weekly appointments and my midwife also has me using Evening Primrose Oil, homeopathics, and drinking Red Raspberry tea. All very exciting.

Thank you CupcakeJamie for my beautiful siggy!

May 28th, 2009, 04:16 PM
Sunny in CO's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I will be 28 weeks on Sunday. My morning sickness is coming back after going away around 19 weeks. It's just not fair. I'm also dealing with daily heartburn. I don't think it started plaguing me so soon with DD. I did pass my GD test, which has me very, very happy! My next appointment is Monday, and then I start going every two weeks. We also have our 3D ultrasound two weeks from Monday. (My Midwife's office does it as part of your care, no extra cost.)

I have an anterior placenta and it has been very exciting to feel baby girl get stronger every day. I am definitely feeling her more and more.

May 28th, 2009, 04:25 PM
ChicaChels's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I will be 27w tomorrow and I feel amazing! I have only gained 6lbs and I have more energy than I ever remember having!
I have my next appt on Tuesday June 2 (GD test, pretty sure I'll fail)...and I start going every two weeks! I also start my Bradley classes Tuesday so I am just pee my pants excited for Tuesday to get here! I get another u/s at 32w due to elevated hcG.
I too have an anterior placenta and in the last week I have finally been able to actually see Brylie move my belly! I LOVE IT!

I cant wait to meet her

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
5:20PM 8lb3oz 20.5"
Hospital water birth
May 28th, 2009, 04:42 PM
mgm78's Avatar Zoe's mom Meredith
Send a message via Yahoo to mgm78
Sounds like everyone is doing well I cannot believe I am not pregnant anymore. So surreal! LOL. Good luck with your ultrasound catherineclare!

May 28th, 2009, 05:19 PM
.adi.
I'm 34 weeks. I've not had an appointment in like 5 and a half weeks, lol. I ahve my first one in forever tomorrow morning.

I've been cramping a lot and have some random BH's but nothing really that bad. I think I'm really anemic though.. My body just kinda shuts down at some point in the middle of the day and I just CONK for a few hours. I'm going to ask about it tomorrow. I'm getting pretty swollen in my legs and hands though.. I'm ready to be done.
May 28th, 2009, 05:22 PM
mgm78's Avatar Zoe's mom Meredith
Send a message via Yahoo to mgm78
Adrienne, did they test your blood? I had bloodwork done at some point to check my iron levels. I forget if it was 28 weeks or 30 or something like that?

May 28th, 2009, 05:30 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to nvr.4.gtn
I'll be 34 weeks on Sunday and doing ok. I am anemic though evidently. lol My midwife says if it drops much lower then I can't stay at the birthing center as its a free standing one. So I am taking iron supplements on top of my flinstones with Iron lol. I also have been trying to eat some more steak.
BH are crazy like they were with Nichole so they are starting to hurt into my back, though they did nothing when I was with miss thing. So not concerned or thinking I will go early as I had them with her and was induced at 42 1/2 weeks.
Just starting to become uncomfortable but overall not too bad

Made by Trish!!!! <3<3<3

May 28th, 2009, 05:52 PM
PixieQueen's Avatar Hi-Tech Hippie
Send a message via Yahoo to PixieQueen
10 1/2 wks, but nothing to report. I don't have my first official appt until next month, when we'll hopefully hear a heartbeat. Belly is growing much fast this time though. I didn't really notice until I posted my belly pics in my DDC. I am getting huge compared to Tanith at this point!

May 28th, 2009, 05:54 PM
.adi.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgm78 View Post
Adrienne, did they test your blood? I had bloodwork done at some point to check my iron levels. I forget if it was 28 weeks or 30 or something like that?
They did but they didn't tell me anything before i got all my paperwork and moved. I've tried looking through it but I can't make anything out of that gaggle, lol. I gotta wait till they go through it tomorrow.
May 28th, 2009, 06:06 PM
Kelllilee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kelllilee
Quote:
Originally Posted by PixieQueen View Post
10 1/2 wks, but nothing to report. I don't have my first official appt until next month, when we'll hopefully hear a heartbeat. Belly is growing much fast this time though. I didn't really notice until I posted my belly pics in my DDC. I am getting huge compared to Tanith at this point!

i noticed that Hopefully that's a good sign!!

Breastfeeding Peer Counselor, training to be an IBCLC!

May 28th, 2009, 06:21 PM
Platinum Supermommy
It just hit me last night that Im really pregnant. I havent felt pregnant this whole time. Well I have had morning sickness but I guess I never really thought about having a real baby in my stomach. I have an US on June 2 to date the pregnancy (Ill finally know when Im due YAY) and then I go June 3 for my first MW appt.

Momma to Brynn 10/2/2002 (midwife at hospital)
Emme 5/26/2008 (midwife at freestanding birth center)
Pierce 11/28/2009 (midwife at freestanding birth center)
and Surprise Baby #4 due 11/13/2011
May 28th, 2009, 06:22 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am 24 weeks and feeling good, but definitley been getting a bigger belly the past few weeks. I had an appt a few days ago and all was perfect. I have a meeting with a doula that we may hire this Saturday. Im so excited to meet with her, I really hope we like her and it works out!

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
May 28th, 2009, 07:11 PM
.adi.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrowBabyGrow View Post
It just hit me last night that Im really pregnant. I havent felt pregnant this whole time. Well I have had morning sickness but I guess I never really thought about having a real baby in my stomach. I have an US on June 2 to date the pregnancy (Ill finally know when Im due YAY) and then I go June 3 for my first MW appt.
I didnt' know you were preggo! You must have announced it when I was moving and gone. congrats!
May 29th, 2009, 05:29 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARL253 View Post
I didnt' know you were preggo! You must have announced it when I was moving and gone. congrats!

Thank you!!

Momma to Brynn 10/2/2002 (midwife at hospital)
Emme 5/26/2008 (midwife at freestanding birth center)
Pierce 11/28/2009 (midwife at freestanding birth center)
and Surprise Baby #4 due 11/13/2011

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search