Moody Mondays

Forum: Natural Childbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Childbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 22nd, 2009, 10:18 AM
moon~maiden's Avatar Cheryl~ birth truster
Let's get a check in on how everyone is doing today...

I am feeling kind of blah today since the weather is really crappy and dreary. I pulled a muscle in my neck last night sleeping weird so that sucks. I found out last week that my cat has early kidney disease so I am trying to figure out what to do ( currently I am making her a homemade diet and plan on bringing her to a holistic vet very soon) and I am worried about her. She is 13 and I brought her home near death when I was about 22.

On the upside my TTC vitamins and OPK stuff came today!!! I am super excited about that!!!
June 22nd, 2009, 10:39 AM
Kelllilee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kelllilee
I woke up at 3:45 unable to sleep because of a bad dream. Couldn't go back to sleep. Finally dozed a little for an hour around 8. But woke up feeling nauseated and just BLAH.... moan

at least i don't have to work today

Breastfeeding Peer Counselor, training to be an IBCLC!

June 22nd, 2009, 12:19 PM
AshleyMarie's Avatar Proud Mommy of Two
Send a message via MSN to AshleyMarie
I'm catching the cold that both DH and Nicholas got last week so I've got a stuffy/itchy/runny nose and a sore throat. It seemed like DH was getting better but apparently his cold decided to hit him for a second wave... grrr. Looks like even though all I want to do is sleep, I STILL get to be the one that takes care of everything!

My dad is going home today after spending the weekend down here to meet Serenity. I hate that he lives so far away...

June 22nd, 2009, 12:30 PM
mgm78's Avatar Zoe's mom Meredith
Send a message via Yahoo to mgm78
sleep was not good last night, BUT since my nipple has been feeling better i have been ecstatic!!!! i took a nice walk in the woods with Zoe today on the river trail in our new BOB stroller. it was really nice and the rain held off. however, i got back to work july 1st part time, but still, it will suck DH is gonna be a SAHD since he lost his job a couple months ago. sigh. i hope we can make ends meet temporarily on a limited work schedule. tis life.

June 22nd, 2009, 01:28 PM
LindensMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I brought Linden to get weighed today - 18 lbs 7 ounces!!!

I also stopped by the library and picked up some of the books of the dona doula reading list to read

June 22nd, 2009, 01:58 PM
Kelllilee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kelllilee
got my doppler today!!! Took a while cause baby is hiding behind my belly button, but I found the HB

Breastfeeding Peer Counselor, training to be an IBCLC!

June 22nd, 2009, 05:21 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I haven't been around much lately. I'm kind of in a funk because I really want another baby (and so does DH), but still don't have a PPAF or anything yet.

Lily and I went cherry picking today and to a farm stand. We had a pretty good time. Then we went shopping at Target where I got her some pairs of shorts for $2 each.

June 22nd, 2009, 05:30 PM
mgm78's Avatar Zoe's mom Meredith
Send a message via Yahoo to mgm78
oooh Cherry Pickin!! I love it. I gotta see if our local farm has cherries yet. We went last year and had a blast. Good luck with PPAF.

June 22nd, 2009, 06:38 PM
liveandlove0725's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Today sucked. Major work drama in the moring and I missed a deadline then on the way into the office I got pulled over b/c my brake light is out - we had purchesed the lights to fix it but DH was going to fix it tomorrow. Then he decided to ticket me for not having changed my address with the DMV (I moved 1 month ago) AND I have an appt set with them already for next week b/c I had to do some other things there as well. He was SUCH a jerk! Apparently I'm not sexy enough to talk my way out of a ticket anymore. BOO. Geez, give the pregnant girl a break!

Then things at work got even worse and I decided I need to quit hoarding all my vacation days (I was saving them all to take after my leave is up) - I'm thinking I should just take a few for sanity's sake.

The good news is that my SIL's cousin is trying to get rid of a bunch of nursery furniture and it sounds to be exactly what were looking for! We're going tonight to check it all out so hopefully it works for us and we can get a deal. Fingers are crossed!!
June 22nd, 2009, 07:01 PM
~LaurenNoel~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well, I'm 9 months pregnant. I think that says it all. I've been contracting all day long.

I went to the library to pick up some NCB books, and there were only a handful in the system, and they were all checked out! Ugh.

................ ...

Wesley (7.16.09) Severe GERD, FTT, Gastroparesis, Sensory Processing issues, Tube fed, (G tube currently), suspected Mitochondrial Disease, trialing Gastric Stimulator. Nissen Fundoplication 7/2012
Ruby (2.16.11)
Nissen Fundoplication and Hiatal hernia repair 10/25/11

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search