Preggo mommies check in

Forum: Natural Childbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Childbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 6th, 2009, 10:20 AM
noworries
How far along are you?
How are you feeling?
Tell us anything new that is going on.
July 6th, 2009, 10:46 AM
Kelllilee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kelllilee
How far along are you? almost 22 weeks
How are you feeling? okay, just tired constantly.
DH got to feel the baby move the other day!

Breastfeeding Peer Counselor, training to be an IBCLC!

July 6th, 2009, 10:54 AM
silverlife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you?
36 weeks

How are you feeling?
Tired. Sore.

Baby is possibly transverse. I'll have an ultrasound Wednesday to verify. I'm kind of freaked out/upset about that.
July 6th, 2009, 11:10 AM
liveandlove0725's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 28.5 Weeks
How are you feeling? Starting to feel a bit big. Having really bad back pain some days but good otherwise!
Tell us anything new that is going on. Baby has gotten the hiccups a few times now, I can feel body parts (I think) and the baby moves a lot when I read out loud. CUTE!
July 6th, 2009, 12:58 PM
^RaineDrop^'s Avatar Summer Raine is 1 YR OLD!
Send a message via AIM to ^RaineDrop^ Send a message via MSN to ^RaineDrop^ Send a message via Yahoo to ^RaineDrop^
I'm 18 and some days pregnant, I'll check my ticker after I make my post

I'm feeling soo drained and sore, especially my pubic bones, OW. Our child gates are getting increasingly hard to hurdle over..

Nothing much new just a lot more feelable movement and my BIG ultrasound is on the 30th!! WOOT WOOT! Wish me pink dust

ETA 18 and 2 days

MY HOME WATER BIRTH WAS AMAZING

www.momentsbyheather.com
July 6th, 2009, 01:03 PM
noworries
I'm 18 weeks and 3 days....I didn't realize our due dates were so close RaineDrop. I'm still feeling great and my big ultrasound is tomorrow!
July 6th, 2009, 01:58 PM
Martina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
38 weeks

feeling actually pretty good

having these weird ideas that there must be 2 inside of my belly LOL, never had this much movement LOL, I better give birth soon or I will imagine 8 in there soon

July 6th, 2009, 02:19 PM
monica8's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow I can't believe you both are already so close to the big u/s!

How far along are you? 29 weeks 1 day

How are you feeling? pretty good, but I'm sooooo tired today

I'm getting bigger fast. He's moving a lot more and I can feel either an elbow or a knee jutting out of my stomach like 50% of the time . Today I think I felt a hand or a foot wiggling in there with my hand, which was so weird... was like a bunch of little bubbles.

So far I'm loving the Bradley class I'm in, so is my SO, which is really nice he's so supportive. I'm getting really excited to feel what labor is all about (I know I will probably not feel that way when I'm going through it, but everyone is telling me how "painful" it is etc. and I really want to see for myself what it's all about).

July 6th, 2009, 03:09 PM
Del4's Avatar Super Mommy
How far along are you? 37wks1d

How are you feeling? Tired and my hips hurt when I'm on my feet too long, but otherwise okay.

Tell us anything new going on. I woke up in the middle of the night last night with a very strong feeling like baby boy is going to come soon. I'm also (tmi!) having to use the bathroom pretty much after everytime anything goes in my mouth lol. I remember going through this - same strong feeling, same evacuation issues lol - with Reicher and he came about 5 days after it started. Hoping for the same or similar this time!

July 6th, 2009, 06:53 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Snow Mami
How far along are you? 17 weeks tomorrow
How are you feeling? GREAT I am finally starting to get that 2nd trimester energy burst
Tell us anything new that is going on Not much. My next appointment in not until the 29th. I am feeling the baby move a lot more now.
July 6th, 2009, 07:02 PM
Sk8ermaiden's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm 41 weeks 1 day and just waiting, waiting.

July 6th, 2009, 07:31 PM
bostoncreampie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to bostoncreampie
How far along are you? only 5 weeks 2 days
How are you feeling? great, tired though. a little crampy.
Tell us anything new that is going on. I made my first prenatal appt at the birth center for July 27. I hope little peanut sticks around that long.
July 7th, 2009, 02:21 AM
Veteran
Send a message via MSN to GH1991
How far along are you? 30 weeks 4 days
How are you feeling? tired
Tell us anything new that is going on. i just found out i am now anemic which my mum was with me and she had to have a blood transfusion after having me. hoping tablets work and that i wont need a blood transfusion and that i don't feel so tired.

Thank you Jillylicious for my lovely siggy. x
July 7th, 2009, 07:43 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sk8ermaiden View Post
I'm 41 weeks 1 day and just waiting, waiting.
I feel for ya hon!! Come on baby girl! Mommy and Daddy are ready to see you now!!

How far along are you? 18 weeks - Really close to Carrie and Heather! I wonder who will go first???

How are you feeling? I cant complain.

Tell us anything new that is going on
Not much. My next appt is July 21st (fetal scan) and normal appt is on July 31st.

Momma to Brynn 10/2/2002 (midwife at hospital)
Emme 5/26/2008 (midwife at freestanding birth center)
Pierce 11/28/2009 (midwife at freestanding birth center)
and Surprise Baby #4 due 11/13/2011
July 7th, 2009, 08:36 AM
DoulaMama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm almost 15 weeks. I've been feeling movement since 13w5d I believe. It is bizzarely wonderful.

I feel crappy mainly, still sick, and I'm nearly at the point of being labeled with "inadequite weight gain". I simply don't know what to do...... I don't know how to eat more with how sick I am... I'm barely maintaining weight. And I have no idea how to gain without eating. I've been reading the risks, and it is scary.... preterm birth, low birthweight at term, placental and uterine problems and more.

July 7th, 2009, 08:47 AM
E1izabeth's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Almost 16 weeks here!
I'm feeling pretty great. (Tired with lots of food aversions but nothing too bad.)
Nothing going on with baby now that I know of. Trying to be patient and wait for my big U/S on July 28th when we'll find out the sex. I had a dream last night that it was a boy! That would be awesome.
Fomerly known as 1SonSoFar, now awaiting Baby #3!!!

July 7th, 2009, 08:56 AM
moon~maiden's Avatar Cheryl~ birth truster
Cheryl, what about protein shakes? They are still filling but I have read that drinking your food is easier for sickness during pregnancy. When I was preggo with Cadie I was spilling tons of protein in my urine but I got full so fast, so John made me drink shakes to keep my protein up. Most kinds have artificial sweetener but it is possible to find them without. John drinks them and the kind he gets uses real sugar and is egg protein.

I am so excited for everyone!! Can't wait to hear the gender today of Carrie's baby. I think girl myself!
July 7th, 2009, 10:31 AM
catherineclare's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 27 weeks 2 days

How are you feeling? Not bad overall. Lower back is a little achy from having to sleep on my side

Not much new going on. I'm out of town right now (hence the lack of posting lately!). I have my GD test on the 14th. This baby boy is kicking like crazy! He moves pretty much non-stop..switching from transverse to head down. Crazy baby
July 7th, 2009, 10:58 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to countryjewelsc
How far along are you? 23 weeks, 2 days
How are you feeling? tired and bored on bedrest
Tell us anything new that is going on. Well, I'm new to this board, I'm in the Nov DDC. Our little (big) BOY is due November 1!!!
July 7th, 2009, 11:01 AM
Devan'sMama's Avatar ♥Devan's Mama♥
How far along are you? Tomorrow will be 34 weeks.
How are you feeling? Terrific.
Tell us anything new that is going on. Lots of movement and a decent amount of BH contractions. My husband and I are still getting things set up for baby to come - we'll be putting in car seats this weekend and cleaning out cars, etc. We also will be packing our hospital bag this week/weekend.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search