Friday Five

Forum: Natural Childbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Childbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 10th, 2009, 06:27 AM
Husher's Avatar B & E complete me.
1. What did you have for breakfast this morning?

2. What was your favorite cartoon as a kid?

3. What type of diapers do/will you use?

4. Are you afraid of speaking in public?

5. What is your dream job?

Huge thanks to Jaidynsmum for the beautiful sig!

July 10th, 2009, 06:31 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to nvr.4.gtn
1. What did you have for breakfast this morning? toast with peanut butter and honey

2. What was your favorite cartoon as a kid? smurfs

3. What type of diapers do/will you use? TK cuddlers AIO's, and swaddlers at first if they don't fit quite yet

4. Are you afraid of speaking in public? not afraid but its not comfortable either

5. What is your dream job? SAHM

Made by Trish!!!! <3<3<3

July 10th, 2009, 08:17 AM
Devan'sMama's Avatar ♥Devan's Mama♥
1. What did you have for breakfast this morning? Cereal with soy milk.

2. What was your favorite cartoon as a kid? Garfield and Friends.

3. What type of diapers do/will you use? Cloth diapers - we'll be using prefolds with Thirsties covers and a full assortment of other brands to see what we like.

4. Are you afraid of speaking in public? I hate public speaking!!!! I always talk too fast because I get nervous.

5. What is your dream job? I'd love to be a stay-at-home mom.
July 10th, 2009, 09:13 AM
lttle_one's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to lttle_one
1. What did you have for breakfast this morning? generic Rice Krispies

2. What was your favorite cartoon as a kid? Smurfs

3. What type of diapers do/will you use? Cloth, mostly OS pockets

4. Are you afraid of speaking in public? Yes, but it's a fairly new fear

5. What is your dream job? SAHM, which is what I am

July 10th, 2009, 09:16 AM
Martina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. What did you have for breakfast this morning? oatmeal

2. What was your favorite cartoon as a kid? cant remember

3. What type of diapers do/will you use? cloth

4. Are you afraid of speaking in public? YUP!! would never do it!

5. What is your dream job? hmmmm fashion designer!!

July 10th, 2009, 09:16 AM
cheezpoofs's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. What did you have for breakfast this morning? Cocoa Puffs

2. What was your favorite cartoon as a kid? Garfield and Friends

3. What type of diapers do/will you use? I use disposables, but would like to use cloth whenever I can get the money together for it. Diapers for one is fairly expensive. Diapers for the up to six more children that I want: WAY expensive.

4. Are you afraid of speaking in public? Not so much afraid as just don't like it.

5. What is your dream job? Stay-at-home-mommy, which is what I am.

July 10th, 2009, 09:29 AM
liveandlove0725's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. What did you have for breakfast this morning? Cheerios w/ Blueberries

2. What was your favorite cartoon as a kid? Jem & Strawberry Shortcake

3. What type of diapers do/will you use? Cloth! I bought all types, hopefully pockets will work for us when the LO gets big enough for OS since I registered at the Happy Heiney's store.

4. Are you afraid of speaking in public? I'd say it depends on the topic...but even when I'm not scared, I get big red welts on my chest. So embarrassing!

5. What is your dream job? Oh, probably something carefree like a private pilates teacher for an affluent family off the coast of France.
July 10th, 2009, 09:48 AM
Del4's Avatar Super Mommy
1. What did you have for breakfast this morning? Just got done with a homemade potato, egg, onion and cheese breakfast burrito. Soooo good. I put hot sauce on it.

2. What was your favorite cartoon as a kid? Oh that one.. what was the name? It had Howie Mandel as the voices of the little boy and father .. I loved that cartoon!

3. What type of diapers do/will you use? Right now we bounce between Pampers and gdiapers. I can't find anywhere around here that actually sells G's, so I have to order them online and I don't always time it right lol. We are probably switching to cloth for this baby, though. And since G's now have cloth inserts ... well, there ya go!

4. Are you afraid of speaking in public? Terrified!! I really cannot stand attention. All eyes on me freaks me the heck out. I didn't even want a real wedding lol because I didn't want to be the center of attention. Makes me super uncomfortable.

5. What is your dream job? Forensic Pathologist! I'll get there someday.

July 10th, 2009, 09:54 AM
ShaunaB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. What did you have for breakfast this morning? 1/2 of a cinamon raisin bagel and english breakfast tea.

2. What was your favorite cartoon as a kid? I can't even remember that far back. LOL!

3. What type of diapers do/will you use? Cloth as you know. I have prefolds, fitteds and a few TKC AIO's and pockets. Just got 3 new (used) NB mutts and NB Ella Gene in the iced giraffe print I'm obsessed with and one grass giraffe. I love them!

4. Are you afraid of speaking in public? Yes and no. In the religion I was raised in I was trained to speak publicly from a very early age. I first performed a little preaching skit in front of our 100 people congregation at only 5-6 years old. I also was trained to preach from door to door at that young age. At 6 I was interviewed at a church assembly on a stage in front of 1000 people. In my teens I spoke in front of a church gathering of 8000 people. So I can do it, but I always get super nervous and make numerous trips to the bathroom before going on.

5. What is your dream job? To be a SAHM mainly but also find joy working part-time in the birth world as birth or post-partum doula, childbirth educator, etc.
July 10th, 2009, 09:59 AM
DoulaMama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. What did you have for breakfast this morning? pancake with fruit and cream..... but I didn't eat much more then the fruit.

2. What was your favorite cartoon as a kid? I really liked the reading rainbow and seseme street

3. What type of diapers do/will you use? cloth dipes, all types and kinds. I've got something of everything- from flats to all-in-ones.

4. Are you afraid of speaking in public? pretty comfortable. I did tons of theatre in school, and dreamed of a broadway career.

5. What is your dream job? I love birth work, and see myself doing it for a LONG time. But I'm hoping to do it pretty much part time after baby is born, so I can stay at home a good deal too.

July 10th, 2009, 02:41 PM
mgm78's Avatar Zoe's mom Meredith
Send a message via Yahoo to mgm78
1. What did you have for breakfast this morning?
oatmeal
2. What was your favorite cartoon as a kid?
snorks? bugs bunny?
3. What type of diapers do/will you use?
mostly BG AIOs and at night pampers
4. Are you afraid of speaking in public?
yes
5. What is your dream job?
professional ultrarunner

July 10th, 2009, 05:52 PM
Platinum Supermommy
1. What did you have for breakfast this morning? Honey Nut Cheerios

2. What was your favorite cartoon as a kid? Sesame Street, although I don't know if I consider that a cartoon

3. What type of diapers do/will you use? Disposables but I want to do cloth but I feel overwhelmed
4. Are you afraid of speaking in public? YES

5. What is your dream job? SAHM, which is what I am now. And then once all my kids are in school I would love to do part-time baby/child/family photography from my home. But I would need to take classes first since I have no clue what I was doing!

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
July 10th, 2009, 07:34 PM
Momof4Boyz's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Momof4Boyz
1. What did you have for breakfast this morning? Waffles w/ strawberries and whip cream... soo good!!!

2. What was your favorite cartoon as a kid? I wasn't cartoon type of kid.

3. What type of diapers do/will you use? Gdiapers

4. Are you afraid of speaking in public? Depends on the topic, if I'm comfortable with it, then no.

5. What is your dream job? SAHM, guess I've got it!!

Facebook

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search