Checking In

Forum: Natural Childbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Childbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 21st, 2009, 03:48 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hey ladies!!

I have missed you all so much!! Life has been so hectic and crazy with all of the wedding plans and work. I cannot wait to be married for so many reasons, and one of them is to have my life back again! Even with a wedding planner, it seems like the process is so time consuming!

We're going to start TTC again in February or March and I cannot wait!

There's no way that I can go back and catch up on everyone's posts, but I want to hear what's been going on with my girls! So fill me in, what's everyone up to???

*Thank you kiliki for the siggy!*

Mom to Kennedy (2/19/11) and Caleb (8/6/12) and Expecting #3 10/13/14
Life As We Know It
July 21st, 2009, 06:35 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hey! Glad to see you here! Not much going on with me. Just getting bigger. Come visit more often!

Momma to Brynn 10/2/2002 (midwife at hospital)
Emme 5/26/2008 (midwife at freestanding birth center)
Pierce 11/28/2009 (midwife at freestanding birth center)
and Surprise Baby #4 due 11/13/2011
July 22nd, 2009, 04:13 AM
mgm78's Avatar Zoe's mom Meredith
Send a message via Yahoo to mgm78
hi jen!! things are good here, zoe is doing great and i am in my fourth week back to work part time. i hate leaving for work but it goes by fast. i cannot believe zoe is 8 weeks old, but i also can't imagine life without her

July 22nd, 2009, 05:23 AM
DoulaMama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Nice to see you pop in Congrats on all the planning! I bet there are a few wedding lovers who'd adore hearing about it!

I think it is good for you to wait till after the wedding to TTC, it'll give you time to grow together even more, and you'll fully be able to enjoy this planning time. I miscarried twice in the 4 months before my wedding, and that memory is always slightly tinged with that pain, very bittersweet. I don't think you'll m/c again, but the stress and all of TTC is just so not what you need while doing tons of planning. We're going to do a big celebration for our 5 yr anniversary, maybe even a vow renewal- and part of the reason it is important to me is b/c of how distracted I was around the time of our wedding... there was a lot I couldn't appreciate.

I'm rambling!

lol- anyhow I'm doing ok, just growing a baby that sees it necessary to completely drain me!

July 22nd, 2009, 07:17 AM
New_England_Girl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi Jen! So nice to see you back here! I'm glad your wedding planning is going well...I really didn't enjoy that part of it at all...after the wedding was better, lol.

I had my baby on June 23, a big boy weighing 9 pounds 12 ounces. It was a great and surprisingly easy delivery, much easier than my daughter's. Thanks for popping in, we've missed you!

Married to my best friend for a decade.
Mom to:

Cassidy, 6.5 yrs. Born 10/23/07, 7 pounds 10 ounces, 20 in.

Joel, 4.75 yrs. Born 6/23/09, 9 pounds 12 ounces, 21 in.

Timothy, 2 yrs. Born 3/20/12, 9 pounds 4 ounces, 22.5 in.

July 22nd, 2009, 09:30 AM
ShaunaB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Jen, good to see you! Nothing new with me. Just waving hi!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search