Wonderful Wednesday!

Forum: Natural Childbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Childbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 6th, 2010, 07:55 AM
Husher's Avatar B & E complete me.
Even if you aren't having the best day, try to think of something good that's happening in your life right now and share it with us.

Soooooo....Emory is crawling!!! That's my happy event for today. Go baby E!!!!

Huge thanks to Jaidynsmum for the beautiful sig!

January 6th, 2010, 07:58 AM
Kelllilee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kelllilee
uhhh.....

I might actually get to leave the house today!!

Kya will be 7 weeks tomorrow, dang its going too fast (AF showed up today too, joy - not wonderful)

Breastfeeding Peer Counselor, training to be an IBCLC!

January 6th, 2010, 08:06 AM
Husher's Avatar B & E complete me.
LOL, well leaving the house is good. You can send those AF vibes my way if you want.

Huge thanks to Jaidynsmum for the beautiful sig!

January 6th, 2010, 08:16 AM
moon~maiden's Avatar Cheryl~ birth truster
wow Kelli, that is way early! Although I thought if it was that early it was just extended/repeat PP bleeding?

I'm sooooooooooooooo tired, I tossed and turned until 3 am. I hate the world today. BUT I am excited about Cadie's party this weekend!
January 6th, 2010, 08:27 AM
Kelllilee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kelllilee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheryl33 View Post
wow Kelli, that is way early! Although I thought if it was that early it was just extended/repeat PP bleeding?

I'm sooooooooooooooo tired, I tossed and turned until 3 am. I hate the world today. BUT I am excited about Cadie's party this weekend!
my pp bleeding stopped a loooong time ago (like 2 weeks pp). I've always gotten AF back early with all of my pregnancies.

sorry you had a rough night!

Breastfeeding Peer Counselor, training to be an IBCLC!

January 6th, 2010, 08:28 AM
cheezpoofs's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Everyone here is happy and healthy.

January 6th, 2010, 09:36 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Im so tired to. Katelynn was up every few hours last night which is a regular occurence here still. But Im hoping that she will begin to sleep through the night soon.

But we are moving out of WA this year and that makes everyday that is closer to moving day a great day!

January 6th, 2010, 09:55 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
I am feeling hunger today! That's quite an accomplishment with this pregnancy. Still don't have the crazy cravings or insatiable hunger that I had with Lily, but a small bit of hunger is so much better than a general feeling of ickiness all day.
January 6th, 2010, 09:57 AM
HippyMomOf4's Avatar Hippy Mom Extraordinaire
Send a message via AIM to HippyMomOf4 Send a message via MSN to HippyMomOf4 Send a message via Yahoo to HippyMomOf4
My husband called me this morning which made my day

I feel so drained today, i just want to feel rested.

January 6th, 2010, 10:32 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Something good for me is my baby registry is getting done. Since I was forced to pick a date for my shower it seems like everything is about to move so fast

Thank you *Kiliki* for my siggy
January 6th, 2010, 10:58 AM
Twinkle's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
My best friends are planning a baby shower for me... its my 4th, but first boy, so I'm kinda shocked and totally didn't expect it. I'm so flattered and excited!

All my girls are sick with double ear infections, colds, coughs, fevers, etc... but it looks like its on the tail end and should be leaving our house soon. I hate having them all sick at the same time, it is so draining... but I'm glad it wasn't anything more serious.

Check out Justmommies Blogs!

Are you interested in hosting a chat? Or maybe setting up a chat time for your board? Send me a PM for openings and more information!!
January 6th, 2010, 11:45 AM
ShaunaB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am feeling incredible and have so much to be grateful for and even more I'm excited about. I'm starting a women's wisdom circle and our first meeting is January 23rd. Including me there will be 9 women in the circle. I'm so excited (as is everyone else) and I'm figuring out opening & closing rituals and the questions I will pose to get everyone acquainted and in the space to be open to the circle.

I've planned a birthday cruise to the Mexican Riviera for Stefan's 40th birthday in June. So far I think we have a total of 6 couples confirmed (including us) now and I'm hoping it will be 8-12 couples in the end. It will be a fun way to celebrate DH's momumental birthday.

I had THE BEST New Year's with a great party with friends and got to spend a lot of time getting closer with a couple I've known for nearly 10 years (wife Lisa will be a part of the circle). Lisa is a painter and her DH Michael is a photographer. Stefan has been really wanting a painting of Lisa's so at NYE I talked to her about buying a piece for Stefan's birthday. She paints abstract body figures. Michael then said, "Why don't you model for Lisa and she'll paint you." WooHoo!!!! I'm so freaking excited! This will be the best present EVER. Stefan will flip! And I'm super excited Michael & Lisa are coming on the cruise and Michael's birthday is just 3 days after Stefan's so it will be so much fun.

At the NYE party some friends of ours that we don't know well told us they had a gift for us. The wife is Balinese and I chatted with her about Bali before our trip. Then they went to Bali for her sister's wedding just a few weeks after we got back. Well at NYE they brought us a bowl filled with Bali sand, shells, coral and 2 cute little surfboards with Bali on them. It's a Bali beach scene in a bowl. They brought Bali back to us. I was so moved a tear came to my eyes. We don't know them that well so this personal and thoughtful gift just blew me away. People can really surprise you.

On New Years Day a beloved friend texted me that she dreamt on NYE night about a pregnancy for me & Stef. I told her that I'm feeling really positive and happy right now and hopeful. She told me in her dream she was a surrogate for us and that the dream made her realize that if I ever wanted it, she would do that for us. OMG!!!! We are not anywhere near considering anything of this sort and in all my wonderings never even thought of surrogacy, but the depth of love and selflessness to offer such a gift, moves me more than I could ever express. Just thinking about it makes me cry with love and appreciation. I am so blessed to be given such love.

I've been going to therapy since November and also reading a book that has changed my life. I've been reveling in grand and small (but important) epiphanies. I have grown so much over the last few months and am truly in an amazing place. I intend to focus on things that get me high on life and bring true happiness. I'm working to live and eminate nothing but positivity and joy, which can be surprisingly difficult at times. But the benefits from expelling only positive energy has immediately welcomed more positive energy into my life. I am seriously riding on the greatest high of personal growth.

As far as baby stuff, I'm not ready to pursue any medical interventions or adoption at this point. I will trust I will know when I'm truly ready for that next step. For now my concentration is on living positively and changing my thoughts and feelings around conceiving from negative to purely positive. I started visualizations a few weeks ago where I "see" myself getting that positive pregnancy test. I see like a movie the entire scene and feel my emotions. So far I've progresed it to the point of telling Stefan the happy news. I plan to continue these visualizations to "see" an entire pregnancy. It's already had a profound effect on my sense of peace now and hopes for the future. I truly believe that being the happiest person I can be will beckon to me what is meant to be. There is such relief in knowing there is nothing I need to do but be happy and let the Universe provide what is meant to come my way.

All of this personal growth of mine is having a profound effect on Stefan as well. Bali was already very powerful for him but coupling that with what he's seeing in me lately is driving his own personal growth. He gave the best compliment I've ever received in my life, he told me that I am inspiring him. To have a husband that is aware is a special gift and to be able to inspire him to further enlightenment is amazing to me.

In an effort to pursue things that get me high on life, I will be moving forward with my doula work. Spurred on by a great epiphany about how connections are my reason for living, I had the flash of inspiration for my doula business name. So I bought my domain name and will begin working on my website. It is YourConnectedBirth.com. I realized how much doula work fulfills my desire to be connected, to help the mom connect to me to help her through, connect to her body, the birth process, and most importantly connect with her baby. And this connection is vital no matter what type of birth, whether it's NCB or a c-section. It's just a perfect name to describe who I am personally and what I hope to bring to a birth. YAY!!!

Ok, I'll shut up. As you can see I'm super excited and just feel so open and receptive to all of life's blessings right now. 2010 is going to be ann incredible year!
January 6th, 2010, 11:51 AM
oriel13's Avatar Tishauna
I finally got to tour the house we rented today (it's on the base and assigned to us so we didn't get to see it before signing the lease). I was worried it would be super small since it's only a 2BR but it's actually bigger than I thought - and I finally have a separate laundry room! We move in 2.5 weeks!

January 6th, 2010, 01:16 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I bought Lily 2 pairs of Pediped Flex shoes for 50% off each at the kid's boutique today. Her feet are growing so quickly and I know she'll need this size within the next few weeks and I was lucky enough to get 2 for the price of 1.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search