what would you do....

Forum: Natural Childbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Childbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 22nd, 2010, 10:50 AM
moon~maiden's Avatar Cheryl~ birth truster
with 2 child free days?

I am Cadie free until tomorrow afternoon, she went to CT yesterday to hang out with John's parents at their house. Yesterday I got some stuff done around the house and took the dogs for a long walk. Last night we watched TV in the bedroom (where she is usually asleep at night) and then we dtd! That was sort of nice. Got a solids night sleep and slept in today until 11!!! That was great. I did have to get up to pee a few times but it didn't take me forever to get back to sleep each time, which was nice.

Today so far I have done a little cleaning, I'm going to go do yoga right now then go to the eye doctors to get new glasses finally! Cadie broke mine this summer and I haven't made it over to get a new pair yet, can't take her there that's for sure! It gets tough at night because I am as blind as a bat without my contacts.

then tonight John and I are going to go eat a yummy dinner, maybe Indian or something that we can't usually do with her, then maybe a movie, not sure.

I miss her, but it's nice to get a little done and have some free time. If the books I ordered come today I might be able to get a little reading in too!! wow, what a treat! They're parenting/gentle discipline books, but still, they're books!!
January 22nd, 2010, 11:09 AM
Anisah's Avatar Mom of 4 + 1 in May 2010
Send a message via MSN to Anisah Send a message via Yahoo to Anisah
I'd probably clean up really good in the house, then I'd go to the Salon. The 2nd day I'd probably veg in the house and watch movies and order takeout.
January 22nd, 2010, 11:10 AM
Alison79's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I would sleep an entire day - then maybe clean, read a book, spend time with DH, maybe watch a movie. Ahhhh - what a great relaxing idea!
January 22nd, 2010, 11:59 AM
therevslady's Avatar Built for Birth
One of the days, I would sleep in, clean, watch the TV and movies that I can never watch when they are around, and bootie call my husband home early from work! lol

The second day, I would go shopping BY MYSELF (even if I didn't have anything to buy), and stop off at the gas station for some candy and an icee, then go to my favorite pizza joint and get pizza and a beer, and get ice cream next door after!!!

January 22nd, 2010, 01:14 PM
10x_A_Mommy's Avatar formerly mom_of_8
Oh wow I wouldn't know what to do with myself lol. The only 'child free' times I've had in Years is during labor lol.

Let's see, if I had 2 days I'd probably spend the 1st day pacing and wondering what I should do lol. Then the 2nd day I'd be rushing around trying to do all kinds of stuff knowing that they'll be coming home soon and I wasted a whole day already lol.
Tristan ~ lost 2/6/03 @ 20 weeks

January 22nd, 2010, 01:15 PM
Tiff802's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sounds nice! I would go get a massage at this place down the street that is having a grand opening right now. 1 hour massages for $40! It's been calling my name! Then, of course I would clean, go to the movies and then veg out and do nothing for the rest of the time. It's amazing what we could pack in two days now isn't it? LOL

Thank you for my beautiful siggy Vicki!

See my growing belly!

January 22nd, 2010, 01:24 PM
mgm78's Avatar Zoe's mom Meredith
Send a message via Yahoo to mgm78
I would take tyl pm and sleep for a day then go to the spa for a day of pampering and then to the movies.

January 22nd, 2010, 01:44 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I would just sleep all day, everyday! Enjoy yourself Cheryl!

January 22nd, 2010, 02:04 PM
moon~maiden's Avatar Cheryl~ birth truster
it's funny cause I am actually getting more done than I do when she is around, but I guess that's not that unusual.
January 22nd, 2010, 04:57 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I would clean the house, go to the salon/spa, and a really nice dinner/movie with DH.

January 23rd, 2010, 08:43 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I would do absolutely NOTHING!!

DH can take care of the house... I am on 2 day vacay on the couch!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search