Preggo check in!

Forum: Natural Childbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Childbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 18th, 2010, 09:15 AM
**Jenn**'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm 36 weeks and feeling actually pretty miserable. The pelvic pressure and pain is just ridiculous. She keeps turning breech on me and that scares the crap out of me so I'm doing all I can to get her head down and to STAY that way. This has been my most stressful pregnancy--first with the preterm labor at 31 weeks and now this whole breech thing. Nausea has also decided to set in again. I'll be glad when all this is over honestly.

Ailish Laura born October 20th, 2012.
8lbs 12oz and 20.75 inches

February 18th, 2010, 12:32 PM
Twinkle's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
I'm just about 25 weeks now. Feeling pretty good overall. Had an appt with my midwives and doula yesterday. Baby is doing well as am I. I do have sciatica pain which has been pretty bad. I try to rest and not do too much, but it still acts up a lot.

Check out Justmommies Blogs!

Are you interested in hosting a chat? Or maybe setting up a chat time for your board? Send me a PM for openings and more information!!
February 18th, 2010, 04:08 PM
Marley'sMommy's Avatar Veteran
18weeks for me. This is my second pregnancy and it is going so fast. I just started to feel the little nudger yesterday, love that feeling! I am planning a waterbirth with a midwife in a birth center and am looking for a doula but don't know much about them yet. I would love to have a home birth but my family can't really absorb the extra cost with insurance not covering it. I am on the fence about finding out the gender but I have my Ultra sound Wednesday!

February 18th, 2010, 05:58 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm 33.5weeks now and feeling great. I had a midwife appt on Monday and I'm measuring back on track (had been measuring 1-2 weeks ahead for the last 2 months). I'm feeling pretty good and am really excited about having a home birth this time around.

February 18th, 2010, 06:11 PM
Max n Meghan's Mom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Almost 34 weeks here. I'm starting to feel pretty uncomfortable and tired. But my spirits are high!

I have to go for an u/s next week to check on the baby. I'm measuring behind and loosing weight. I hope and pray everything is ok. But I'm also excited to see my baby again.

Thank you for my beautiful siggy, *Kiliki*!Visit My Blog

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search