QOTD- Feb 15

Forum: Natural Childbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Childbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 15th, 2010, 07:41 AM
moon~maiden's Avatar Cheryl~ birth truster
Do you enjoy the way your pregnant body looks? Does your husband/SO?
February 15th, 2010, 08:00 AM
danischmell's Avatar Regular
pregnancy is the only time I really like my stomach, lol. I wear way more tight shirts pregnant than I ever would regularly. That said.. I still feel huge and puffy around the face and really not that attractive.

My husband has been loving it tho.. he swears I'm super sexy, lol. It definitely helps that I'm up at least one cup size, lol
February 15th, 2010, 08:02 AM
Kelllilee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kelllilee
yes and yes I'm much more confident in how I look when I'm pregnant and DH finds it quite attractive

Breastfeeding Peer Counselor, training to be an IBCLC!

February 15th, 2010, 08:14 AM
bostoncreampie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to bostoncreampie
No way. I don't like looking pregnant. I enjoy having a flat stomach and feeling tiny. I've gained 40 pounds and I feel like it. I don't feel fat, I just feel large and like I take up more space. I hate maternity clothes and I miss my skinny jeans. Oh well, I know it'll come off like it did with Walter. My hubby likes it though. Not in a fetish sort of way, he's just a great guy and seems to find me attractive no matter what.
February 15th, 2010, 09:59 AM
ChicaChels's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
oh yes I loved being pregnant! I never felt sexier! And my hubby loved it...he's dying for me to be pregnant again...i definitely would say he has a small fetish

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
5:20PM 8lb3oz 20.5"
Hospital water birth
February 15th, 2010, 10:54 AM
dbarney's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yes for both. I have been taking very good care this time and I feel so good and I just love how pregnant belly's look. With DH he just loves the miracle of being pregnant and having a baby so he just loves it.

February 15th, 2010, 11:34 AM
The Purple Butterfly's Avatar Stacey
Yes!! For both Q's. I love it! DH loves it too. I don't gain a lot of weight so it's all baby.... I think I wear pg well. I better watch it before I get baby fever.
Oliver (5) VBA2C, 7lbs 3oz, 19.5" ~ Grayson (10/16/13) 2VBA2C, 9lbs 12oz, 22"
born sleeping at 39w pg; Protein C def, FVL, PAI-1 , & MTHFR
Lavender Kate (5/20/14) 2.5oz, 6" Lost at 16w

February 15th, 2010, 11:40 AM
lilflower
I am not comfortable with how I look this pregnancy. I'm a normally small person, and so far I haven't needed any maternity clothes (got a belly band in the beginning and thought I'd need it) But I just wear a tank top under my clothes and I'm fine. I know all the weight will come off pretty quick, but I am very self conscious now! No matter what I wear I get comments about being too small or whatever! Ugh.
February 15th, 2010, 02:24 PM
cheezpoofs's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think I look most beautiful when I am pregnant. My hubby also thinks I look beautiful when I'm pregnant.

Last edited by cheezpoofs; February 15th, 2010 at 02:26 PM. Reason: Added Something
February 15th, 2010, 03:35 PM
moon~maiden's Avatar Cheryl~ birth truster
I LOVE my pregnant body! I am super pleased with how I look right now. However, I do remember feeling pretty yucky towards the end with Cadie. Winter maternity clothes are not the most flattering. I'm hoping this time getting really big in spring/early summer will be a bit better in that aspect.

John LOVES me pregnant. Def in a fetish sort of way! He is in heaven right now. No way I can do this again though, so we are enjoying it while we can.

my PP body on the other hand, omg :x
Horrid.
February 15th, 2010, 03:38 PM
Mom.to.PinknBlue's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am not a fan of this whole pregnancy body thing going here. DH loves it. Beyond loves it.
February 15th, 2010, 04:07 PM
DoulaMama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i loved my belly- hated everything else. dh prefers non preg me but still found me hot!

February 15th, 2010, 05:45 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I was impartial. I loved the way I looked in some ways, and how I could wear tight shirts without feeling too self-conscious. Sometimes I felt like a complete cow though, and I definitely didn't feel sexy then! lol

Quote:
Not in a fetish sort of way, he's just a great guy and seems to find me attractive no matter what.
DH seems to feel this way too, he just finds me attractive no matter what.

Expecting baby #4!

February 15th, 2010, 08:12 PM
WhoaMomma!'s Avatar Danielle
My pregnant body is the only time in my entire life that I liked the way I looked in the mirror (I've been overweight underweight and everywhere in between but I have body image issues so it's never thin enough). I LOVEd it!!! And apparently I had beer goggles of sorts -baby goggles if you will - bc in photos my face was soooooo swollen but I always thought I looked awesome.

My DH wasn't really a fan. He didn't find me unattractive but the belly inhibited his favorte sex positions so he doesn't miss it.

And yes my pp body is horrid too. I look like someone used my skin as a liferaft and then let all the air out suddenly.

My daughter is perfect, but her birth was not. If you or someone you love is struggling to cope with a traumatic childbirth experience, please visit http://www.solaceformothers.org/
February 16th, 2010, 05:19 AM
10x_A_Mommy's Avatar formerly mom_of_8
I LOVE being pregnant. I am normally very underweight, having some pregnancy weight makes me look healthy And I think a baby bump is the most beautiful thing. I miss mine terribly already. I find myself trying to rest my hands there...............and there's nothin. My dh loves it too - maybe that's why he keeps getting me that way lol. The only part he doesn't like is when my belly button pops out, that grosses him out.
Tristan ~ lost 2/6/03 @ 20 weeks

February 16th, 2010, 08:37 AM
monica8's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I was indifferent. I was pleased with the way I looked, but by no means felt sexy. I like being a little more mobile and flexible again haha.

SO loved me pregnant. He didn't really get to enjoy it much because I'm pretty sure I slapped his hand away any time he got near me.

February 16th, 2010, 09:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I love my pregnant body, I only wish my belly was a bit bigger. I know that's coming with time, though lol. My SO likes my pregnant body also.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my siggy
February 17th, 2010, 07:24 AM
~ Christine ~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I don't mind my pregnant body until about now (33w) and now I just feel like a cow, even though I'm only up 10 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight.

DH usually enjoys the second and early third trimester, but by this point, he's usually not wanting anything to do with me sexually, but that's not the case this time around.

Forever missing our angel 8.31.07

February 17th, 2010, 09:42 AM
HippyMomOf4's Avatar Hippy Mom Extraordinaire
Send a message via AIM to HippyMomOf4 Send a message via MSN to HippyMomOf4 Send a message via Yahoo to HippyMomOf4
I loved being pregnant and miss it, DH thought i look hawt LOL.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search