would you ever......

Forum: Natural Childbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Childbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 11th, 2010, 09:42 AM
Platinum Supermommy
go bungee jumping? No
get a tattoo? Have one already
put your child into modeling or pageants? Maybe modeling, but no pageants
foster or adopt a child? I would, but I don't think DH would
go on a vacation by yourself? Yes

March 11th, 2010, 10:24 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
go bungee jumping? have done it
get a tattoo? I have 2
put your child into modeling or pageants? modeling yes pageants I would do natural pageants where its not all the glitz and stuff like that
foster or adopt a child? yes
go on a vacation by yourself? probably not.

March 11th, 2010, 12:37 PM
ShaunaB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
go bungee jumping? Absolutely. It's on my bucketlist. Specifically I want to bungee off a bridge over a beautiful ravine with river below. I have skydived before and want to do it again. Amazing experience!

get a tattoo? I have 2 but have been tattooed 3 times. I started with a hibiscus flower on my upper left shoulder blade over 5 years ago then added to it 2.5 years ago. More island girl hibiscus that creep over my shoulder with vines. it's a pretty substantial piece and I get compliments on it all of the time. And in Bali last October I got a lotus flower with the Hindu Goddess Sawaswati's name written over it in traditional Balinese writing just above my right ankle. Saraswati is the Goddess of Knowledge. I'm planning my next and final tattoo now. It's the one I've wanted for 10 years so it's very special and meaningful to me. I think I've found an artist I can trust with it. If I'm not pregnant, I'm hoping to finally get it done this summer. It will likely be a half sleeve on my right arm.

put your child into modeling or pageants? No, definitely not pageants. Modeling only if they were older and came up with the interest for it all on their own.

foster or adopt a child? I don't think I could handle fostering a child and saying goodbye after a time. I would adopt and will likely if we can't have our own children. DH would feel quite honored to adopt.

go on a vacation by yourself? I have and highly recommend it! For my 30th birthday (almost 6 years ago) I went to Paris for a week by myself. I found home! It was a transformative trip and I highly encourage EVERY woman to go on a trip by themselves. You truly learn about yourself from it.
March 11th, 2010, 02:22 PM
Husher's Avatar B & E complete me.
go bungee jumping? Probably not.
get a tattoo? I have one but won't get anymore.
put your child into modeling or pageants? I would let them model if they wanted to but I don't know that the opportunity would ever arise for that.
foster or adopt a child? Yes, I would. DH and I have talked about this before and would love to do this at some point.
go on a vacation by yourself? If I were single I would definitely do this.

Huge thanks to Jaidynsmum for the beautiful sig!

March 11th, 2010, 05:40 PM
Tiff802's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
go bungee jumping? Not anymore, I've done it twice. I'm not that adventurous anymore.
get a tattoo? No
put your child into modeling or pageants? Like Shauna, no with pageants, modeling yes if they show interest in it when older.
foster or adopt a child? Adopt yes, foster no
go on a vacation by yourself? Hmmm, I don't think so. I don't like to be alone for too long.

Thank you for my beautiful siggy Vicki!

See my growing belly!

March 11th, 2010, 08:40 PM
dalynnrmc's Avatar pronounced (day-lynn)
go bungee jumping? Sure. Maybe.
get a tattoo? absolutely not
put your child into modeling or pageants? eh... not to any extreme. Maybe once if the opportunity just dropped in my lap or something.
foster or adopt a child? Sure, dh and I have talked about adopting in the future. Fostering I'm not sure... I'd rather host an exchange student I think. But I think my parents should foster.
go on a vacation by yourself? For a weekend or something, sure. Maybe longer if it was to see family or something... but that wouldn't be "alone" as I'm sure I'd have my kids. LOL

Much thanks to Alethia for my beautiful siggie and tags!!
March 12th, 2010, 12:22 AM
Mega Super Mommy
go bungee jumping?NEVER! I hate heights and even more so, the feeling of falling.
get a tattoo?Nope. Don't like needles and for religious reasons don't believe them to be a good thing.
put your child into modeling or pageants?Maybe once for fun, but never for real and competing.
foster or adopt a child?Don't have the patience to foster. Would adopt a child if I had 1 child or none, but money is a factor and so is stamina and time. I think adoption is amazing though!
go on a vacation by yourself? Totally!

Mommy to 6 year old Emily and 3 year old Lindsey!

March 12th, 2010, 04:59 AM
bigplantnerd
go bungee jumping? hell yes!
get a tattoo? probably not, I just can't think of anything I want that permanent- stuff changes
put your child into modeling or pageants? if they wanted to, within reason
foster or adopt a child? adopt, but it's ridiculously expensive
go on a vacation by yourself? I have several times and hope to in the future, so relaxing to not have to talk to anyone!!!

March 12th, 2010, 10:56 AM
Momof4Boyz's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Momof4Boyz
go bungee jumping? No way, too scared!
get a tattoo? No
put your child into modeling or pageants? No
foster or adopt a child? Foster, maybe. Adopt, for sure! We've talked about it many times!
go on a vacation by yourself? No, too lonely!

Facebook

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search