Friday Five

Forum: Natural Childbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Childbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 20th, 2010, 07:55 AM
BobbityBoo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What are you making for dinner?
What is your favorite recipe?
How often do your order dinner out?
Do you call your evening meal dinner or supper?
How often do you have company over for dinner?

Thank you Kiliki for my wonderfull siggie!
August 20th, 2010, 08:39 AM
Kelllilee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kelllilee
What are you making for dinner? no idea - oh wait, I'm supposed to make mexican for dinner....
What is your favorite recipe? hmmm... not sure. I tend to like simple dishes and casseroles

How often do your order dinner out? we try to limit it to like once a week, but some weeks it's more often

Do you call your evening meal dinner or supper? dinner

How often do you have company over for dinner? not as often as we'd like. Now that we have a bigger house and actually HAVE a dining room table we will probably start doing it more often.

Breastfeeding Peer Counselor, training to be an IBCLC!

August 20th, 2010, 09:04 AM
Mega Super Mommy
What are you making for dinner? I have no idea. Mike is working tonight, so it's just me & Ethan for dinner.
What is your favorite recipe? Mmmmm chicken & dumplings
How often do your order dinner out? Once a week, we try for less.
Do you call your evening meal dinner or supper? Dinner
How often do you have company over for dinner? Not too often right now; we used to have friends for dinner a lot. Hopefully we'll start again once Avery gets a little older.
August 20th, 2010, 09:04 AM
frugality=reality
What are you making for dinner? Something easy. I don't go overboard on Fridays because we usually eat a little later and have a relaxing evening...
What is your favorite recipe? I don't know. I love food so much... lol
How often do your order dinner out?Once in a blue moon.
Do you call your evening meal dinner or supper? HA! I just had this on the large families board... both. I find myself saying supper more, but I say dinner sometimes. I was born in MI (where it's supper), but raised mostly in FL (where it's dinner).
How often do you have company over for dinner?Not very. Usually only for a special occasion (birthday, holiday)
August 20th, 2010, 09:27 AM
Kathode's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What are you making for dinner? No idea, we're traveling today so depending on timing, we might eat out...or more likely drive-thru in the car
What is your favorite recipe? So many! I'm a total foodie, I love to cook and love to eat...cheese is my favorite ingredient though...
How often do your order dinner out? Very rarely, maybe two-three times a year.
Do you call your evening meal dinner or supper? Supper, more often "souper", as I speak French with DH and he's the one I'm calling!
How often do you have company over for dinner? Rarely, a couple of times a year. We live further away than most of our family who all live near each other, so usually we're the ones who travel and they host....

August 20th, 2010, 09:30 AM
Platinum Supermommy
What are you making for dinner? Nothing! We're on vacation. My aunt, uncle and I will probably go out.
What is your favorite recipe? I can't really think of one off hand - maybe a salsa that I make, though it's not like it's a meal. DH and I rarely cook, and if we do, usually he's the one cooking!
How often do your order dinner out? We either get take out or go out 3-5 times a week.
How often do you have company over for dinner? Usually about 1-2 times a month. My mom comes over more, but I hardly consider her to be "company."

*Thank you kiliki for the siggy!*

Mom to Kennedy (2/19/11) and Caleb (8/6/12) and Expecting #3 10/13/14
Life As We Know It
August 20th, 2010, 09:42 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
What are you making for dinner? Nothing! I rarely do the cooking these days, but especially now that I've had the flu this week

What is your favorite recipe? for a meal- Chicken Divan (chicken and broccoli casserole), otherwise I love baking sweets

How often do your order dinner out? Maybe once a month

Do you call your evening meal dinner or supper? dinner

How often do you have company over for dinner? Used to be all the time. My parents come over twice a week to help me with dinner and the girls when DH works his 2nd job, but they're not really company. For some reason we have to go to other people's houses for dinner when we're the ones who have a 2 year old with an early bedtime and the world's most difficult baby who will only sleep under certain conditions (ie- her swaddleblanket, nursing, and then her crib).
August 20th, 2010, 09:43 AM
BobbityBoo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What are you making for dinner? I have no idea. I still have to clean the kitchen from last night... ugh!
What is your favorite recipe? I have a really good meatloaf recipe my family likes. My I wouldn't call it my fav.
How often do your order dinner out? Too often as of late! I really need to buckle down and cook more often.
Do you call your evening meal dinner or supper? Dinner.
How often do you have company over for dinner? No, never! Our house is so small and crowded I would be embarassed trying to serve a ncie dinner here. We have BBQ's and things every so often, but that's mostly out on the deck!

Thank you Kiliki for my wonderfull siggie!
August 20th, 2010, 09:48 AM
HappyHippy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What are you making for dinner? Not sure yet. Maybe some home made pizza
What is your favorite recipe? Chili
How often do your order dinner out? Once a month
How often do you have company over for dinner? In the summers about 2-4 times for a BBQ. In the winters, usually just for my birthday in Jan.
August 20th, 2010, 09:49 AM
Platinum Supermommy
What are you making for dinner? Spinach and cheese raviolis from scratch
What is your favorite recipe? My easiest recipe that is always great is my Asian-style pot roast. I don't really have a favorite though. I love to try out new recipes.
How often do your order dinner out? 1-2x a month
How often do you have company over for dinner? We usually have friends or family over weekly

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search