Manic Monday

Forum: Natural Childbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Childbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 23rd, 2010, 11:36 AM
BobbityBoo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What do you have to do this week?

I just plan on reading a bunch and then I have to pack up for camping again this weekend. Also go grocery shopping for said camping trip!

Thank you Kiliki for my wonderfull siggie!
August 23rd, 2010, 11:55 AM
Army_Wife's Avatar Blessed times 3!
Ugh...too much! We have a slight (okay, read--disgusting) flea issue. Great timing, huh? I hate using pesticides or sprays, so we're doing all the natural things we can. Which involves putting lots of salt on the carpet and sweeping everything everday for what feels like an eternity. I seriously do not know how we got them. In the 8 years we've been married and have had pets, we've never had an issue. Plus, I'm a clean freak and sweep every other day anyways, so yeah...I'm freaked out right now. Not to mention all the laundry I'm doing, too. At least 10 loads since yesterday. I could just cry. I have cried actually.

Thursday is Kendra's repeat hearing test since she failed in the right ear.

Friday I'm going shopping with my mom to get some fall/winter clothes for DS and DD1.

Saturday my dad is brining up the garden tiller and we're reworking parts of the yard to plant grass.

August 23rd, 2010, 12:17 PM
Tiki's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I need to finish my laundry, that is never ending. Catch up on the filing for our business and pack and plan for camping this weekend too!

The belief that there is only one truth and that oneself is in possession of it seems to me the
deepest root of all evil that is in the world.”
— German physicist Max Born
Like Bear Moon on Facebook
August 23rd, 2010, 12:30 PM
moon~maiden's Avatar Cheryl~ birth truster
have an appointment tomorrow with the chiro, Cadie comes home tomorrow after a visit to my inlaws. Her first dentist appointment is Friday. Wednesday we are supposed to go into Boston with Monica and Levi to meet up with Kristen, Walter and Sam. It might rain though. Otherwise nothing, just feel sorry for myself lol.
August 23rd, 2010, 12:41 PM
monica8's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It better not rain! I've been looking forward to it.

August 23rd, 2010, 12:41 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Today I am watching Lily's best friend Maddie for a little bit. Her mom, who is one of my closest friends, is a few weeks pregnant and having an early u/s to see if there is a heartbeat. She has a blood disorder and has lost 3 babies already at about 7 weeks each time. We're praying there is a heartbeat today!

Rest of the week I'm cleaning house and preparing to go to Lake Tahoe from Friday through Sunday.

August 23rd, 2010, 02:32 PM
Platinum Supermommy
We're out of town this week. Hubby is working most of the week, and we're spending some time with friends and family. I'll also be doing lots of shopping! Since I work remotely, I also have some work to do.

*Thank you kiliki for the siggy!*

Mom to Kennedy (2/19/11) and Caleb (8/6/12) and Expecting #3 10/13/14
Life As We Know It
August 23rd, 2010, 05:49 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
I took the girls to Abri's 4 month checkup this morning. Lily starts preschool Wednesday. Then I need to do laundry and packing for our beach trip on Friday.
August 24th, 2010, 10:54 AM
cheezpoofs's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am just trying to make it through each day one minute at a time. I am at a peak in morning sickness and just feel like I'm in a fog of nausea and pain. I need to wash dishes and mop the floors as soon as I feel like I can. Planned to do it all yesterday, but I didn't sleep well on Sunday night and felt awful yesterday and just couldn't do it. I'll also do laundry as possible. Other than that, I'll do my usual activities of surfing internet, watching tv (Nip/ Tuck right now) and of course, taking care of my Lucius.

August 24th, 2010, 01:30 PM
BobbityBoo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheezpoofs View Post
I am just trying to make it through each day one minute at a time. I am at a peak in morning sickness and just feel like I'm in a fog of nausea and pain. I need to wash dishes and mop the floors as soon as I feel like I can. Planned to do it all yesterday, but I didn't sleep well on Sunday night and felt awful yesterday and just couldn't do it. I'll also do laundry as possible. Other than that, I'll do my usual activities of surfing internet, watching tv (Nip/ Tuck right now) and of course, taking care of my Lucius.
Ugh! That's yucky, never a fun part of pregnancy! I hope you start feeling better soon!

Thank you Kiliki for my wonderfull siggie!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search