"Come Out Baby" Hypnobabies track

Forum: Natural Childbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bostoncreampie

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Childbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 29th, 2010, 07:13 AM
Super Mommy
Anyone care to share it with me?

August 29th, 2010, 08:46 AM
MaggieLizer's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I wish I could! Sadly it's on my laptop which has a virus on it right now Hopefully someone else can get it to you. I listened to it on July 9 and 10 and went into labor the morning of the 11th. Hope it works for you!

August 29th, 2010, 12:40 PM
moon~maiden's Avatar Cheryl~ birth truster
I would but I don't have it. I know Kathie does but I am sure she is at her cottage.
August 29th, 2010, 02:58 PM
Super Mommy
thanks girls! i will keep looking. i might just have to cave and spend the $$ on it.

August 29th, 2010, 03:06 PM
moon~maiden's Avatar Cheryl~ birth truster
I think Kristen has it, PM her, kristenpie
August 29th, 2010, 04:33 PM
bostoncreampie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to bostoncreampie
i have it, my ichat/aol name is kristenpieratt. if you catch me online, send me a message and i'll gladly pass it on.
August 31st, 2010, 06:51 PM
lulumama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
kristen, does your offer stand for another (slightly) impatient mama-to-be? I'll try to find you on ichat!

Forever missing our baby boy, Otis Allen, born September 12, 2010 at 41 wks; left this world 36 hours later.

Blessed with our Maui Miracle - Owen Kekoa, born 9/19/11 at 35w3d!
November 27th, 2012, 09:12 AM
Ok, I know this is an old thread, but any chance someone still has this track to share with a mom-to-be freaked out by her doctor threatening induction for next week? I'm due Friday and I just desperately need to relax and soothe away my anxiety.
November 27th, 2012, 11:18 AM
MissusF's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't own a copy, I borrowed the cd from my instructor but it did really help calm my nerves at 42 weeks pregnant. I hope you can find a copy!

Claire Ellene 2/13/12 8 lbs 6 oz 21"

November 28th, 2012, 06:37 AM
therevslady's Avatar Built for Birth
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstFridayKickball View Post
Ok, I know this is an old thread, but any chance someone still has this track to share with a mom-to-be freaked out by her doctor threatening induction for next week? I'm due Friday and I just desperately need to relax and soothe away my anxiety.
Why is your doctor threatening induction? Just remember, they can't induce you if you don't walk through the doors. During my second pregnancy, I had many symptoms of pre-e and they started offering me induction at 30ish weeks. I just said no and I made it to 42 weeks. It wasn't without compromise. In order to continue my pregnancy with this provider, I held strict observation at the hospital every week to make sure we were all safe.

PM me with your email address, we'll see what we can do about that track

November 28th, 2012, 08:22 AM
~~Que~~ - Ok, completely new to this message board. I cannot figure out how to private message you! I saw something about Quick Links and when I look at its drop down, I see "Miscellaneous" but I cannot select it. Is that where I should go to private message you?

This is my first time being pregnant and I've discovered my doctor has quite the method of communication that just shuts everything down. I've talked with my doula and I just really need to be more prepared and put my foot down. Nothing has gotten to this point until now. I'll be doing non-stress tests next week (since I'll be over my due date, if I make it). She says that the placenta quality decreases at 41 weeks. However, I'm thinking that if I pass the non-stress test with flying colors, as far as I'm concerned, there's nothing wrong with him staying in there another week or until I can go into labor naturally.

MissusF - I'm happy to hear that the track worked. It comes highly recommended by my doula who teaches a Hyponobabies class (but she lent out her copy of the discs, otherwise she would have shared them with me too).

Last edited by FirstFridayKickball; November 28th, 2012 at 08:53 AM.
November 28th, 2012, 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~~Que~~ View Post
Why is your doctor threatening induction? Just remember, they can't induce you if you don't walk through the doors. During my second pregnancy, I had many symptoms of pre-e and they started offering me induction at 30ish weeks. I just said no and I made it to 42 weeks. It wasn't without compromise. In order to continue my pregnancy with this provider, I held strict observation at the hospital every week to make sure we were all safe.

PM me with your email address, we'll see what we can do about that track
~~Que~~ - I messaged you on Facebook through your Facebook page since I couldn't figure out PM'ing. I hope that's ok!
November 28th, 2012, 11:26 AM
therevslady's Avatar Built for Birth
Facebook is good! Hope you got my message in return

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search