weekend plans?

Forum: Natural Childbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Childbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 3rd, 2010, 06:36 AM
moon~maiden's Avatar Cheryl~ birth truster
what's everyone up to this weekend?

nothing much here. hopefully we come up with something! we may go to CT to John's parents for a day. I am sure John will have a ton of yard work he will want to do, but we need to do something with Cadie that's fun for her.

we also have a ton of roma tomatoes we need to can, not so fun, but necessary.
September 3rd, 2010, 06:51 AM
Platinum Supermommy
We are just hanging out around the house mostly. DH and I have lived here for two months and have accomplished nothing! I want to go shopping and get some picture frames and order some wedding photos, etc. to get hung up on the wall. So some major home projects under way around here! We may also spend some time by the pool and watch some movies.

*Thank you kiliki for the siggy!*

Mom to Kennedy (2/19/11) and Caleb (8/6/12) and Expecting #3 10/13/14
Life As We Know It
September 3rd, 2010, 07:22 AM
Mega Super Mommy
It's just me & the kiddos this weekend, so nothing huge. Mike works Fri, Sat & Sun nights (1pm to 1am all 3 days). He'll be off on Monday, so we'll probably grill & maybe invite some neighbor friends over for burgers. I really need the adult contact. I'm not ready to go back to work yet, but I do find myself making conversation with the cashier at the grocery store just to have someone over the age of 2 to talk to.
September 3rd, 2010, 08:22 AM
Tiff802's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sunday we are going to my mom's house for a pool party and cookout. My boys have so much fun at her pool parties so I'm looking forward to it!

Thank you for my beautiful siggy Vicki!

See my growing belly!

September 3rd, 2010, 08:29 AM
Kathode's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Cheryl, try making ketchup with Cadie with all those tomatoes. I did that one year and Mia loved it, cause you have to squish the tomatoes through a sieve with your hands...very toddler-appropriate!

As for us, wild guess where we're off to...the lake! We're leaving as soon as Mia gets off the bus (well, I may allow her to pee first ). Steeve has been there all week since he was on vacation, but the three of us had to come back for school. There's a big spaghetti party on Saturday with our cottage friends. Everyone brings a jar of sauce and we put them all together in a big pot, then cook a whole mess of noodles...fun! I can hardly wait to get going, I've been lonely all week!

September 3rd, 2010, 08:35 AM
ardisbaby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
clean clean clean, baby could be just around the corner! Then Sunday some friends are coming over to go to the beach.

September 3rd, 2010, 08:47 AM
alicenwonderland's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to alicenwonderland
My church baby shower is on Sunday. Dh is off on monday, so we'll probably pick up any other items we need before baby gets here.

September 3rd, 2010, 08:50 AM
lulumama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've got some last minute organizing to do in the garage, and I simply MUST finish writing thank you notes for my shower (been putting that off for a month, oops). Then, hopefully --- I'll be having a baby this weekend?

Forever missing our baby boy, Otis Allen, born September 12, 2010 at 41 wks; left this world 36 hours later.

Blessed with our Maui Miracle - Owen Kekoa, born 9/19/11 at 35w3d!
September 3rd, 2010, 10:17 PM
PixieQueen's Avatar Hi-Tech Hippie
Send a message via Yahoo to PixieQueen
We have a music festival in town this weekend. 4 different stages and the community center. And it's only a few blocks from my house! Plus I have a friend from out of town visiting family, so when his family starts to drive him nuts I'll probably hang out with him, too.

September 4th, 2010, 06:04 AM
monica8's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by alicenwonderland View Post
My church baby shower is on Sunday. Dh is off on monday, so we'll probably pick up any other items we need before baby gets here.
That's so exciting! I loved baby shopping. Made it seem so much more real that we were bringing a little baby home.

We're going to a cookout tomorrow, then nothing. I seriously need to do some errands without Levi, so hopefully that will happen tomorrow. I can't remember the last time I got out of the house without him!

September 4th, 2010, 07:39 AM
BobbityBoo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm in CA at my parents house. We are having a BBQ today. My cousins is coming with her family! I haven't seen her boys in years! Then some of my friends from here are coming! So lots of swimming and food!

Tomorrow we are driving down to Huntington Beach to go to my uncle's church, he's a pastor, then we are going to visit my grandma. I havent seen her in long time either. She is in a state institute of some sort with advanced alzheimer's. She has never met any of my kids so I'm taking them there.

My cousin just had a home birth with her first baby so I'm excited to meet him!! Her mom, my aunt, is my hero! 5 kids all natural, I believe the last 3 were home births and then she became a Bradley instructor! Plus she is just an awesome mom! If I can be half the mom she is I will be happy.

After all that we are going to a dodger game!! Think BLUE!

Thank you Kiliki for my wonderfull siggie!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search