Sunday Sobs

Forum: Natural Childbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Childbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 26th, 2010, 08:21 AM
BobbityBoo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
DH, DS and I are all sick! I have so much house work I've been ignoring!

Thank you Kiliki for my wonderfull siggie!
September 26th, 2010, 09:42 AM
Platinum Supermommy
DH left this morning to go out of town for work...again. I know I should be used to him traveling, but it seems like I get bored so easily being home alone these days!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobittyBoo View Post
DH, DS and I are all sick! I have so much house work I've been ignoring!
I hope you feel better!! Hopefully you guys can get lots of rest and the rest of the family stays healthy.

*Thank you kiliki for the siggy!*

Mom to Kennedy (2/19/11) and Caleb (8/6/12) and Expecting #3 10/13/14
Life As We Know It
September 26th, 2010, 09:51 AM
BobbityBoo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer8080 View Post
DH left this morning to go out of town for work...again. I know I should be used to him traveling, but it seems like I get bored so easily being home alone these days!
Ugh! My DH traveled a ton during my first tri and it was miserable! I was so sick and tired and all by myself with two other kids. I hated it! How long is your DH gone for?

Thank you Kiliki for my wonderfull siggie!
September 26th, 2010, 10:15 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobittyBoo View Post
Ugh! My DH traveled a ton during my first tri and it was miserable! I was so sick and tired and all by myself with two other kids. I hated it! How long is your DH gone for?
That must have been awful! Since I didn't have to take care of other kids, it didn't bother me during the first trimester. I was sleeping and relaxing. Now that I'm feeling better I want to be doing things.

He'll be back Thursday morning. I'm crossing my fingers that we don't get a hurricane through here next weekend like they have talked about. DH works for the electric company, and is one of the executives on "storm duty" so if we get a hurricane it's likely he'll be working in an operations center in Orlando for 2 weeks.

*Thank you kiliki for the siggy!*

Mom to Kennedy (2/19/11) and Caleb (8/6/12) and Expecting #3 10/13/14
Life As We Know It
September 26th, 2010, 10:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My sweet Avery has decided sleep is optional. She was only getting up once at night to eat & then all the sudden... BAM... she's been up 3-5 times a night for a week now. I'm beat. Mike has a class all week & then works next weekend, so I'm hoping she gets straightened out or it's going to be a very long week.
September 26th, 2010, 11:48 AM
PixieQueen's Avatar Hi-Tech Hippie
Send a message via Yahoo to PixieQueen
My house is in terrible shape! As a matter of fact, after JM and a shower, that's what I'm doing today. And DH has been a grump for a couple of weeks, so I get to try and find out why that is, except he doesn't like to talk about stuff. That should be fun.

September 26th, 2010, 12:11 PM
alicenwonderland's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to alicenwonderland
I'm so swollen that my skin just BURNS! Everything hurts and the hormones are making me a weepy wreck. The thought of 2 more weeks makes me want to cry.

}
September 27th, 2010, 07:57 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
My house is a disaster. Abri's baptism is on Saturday and my house looks like a tornado went through it. DH is a complete slob and just leaves his trash, dirty dishes, and clothes strewn about. Then of course Lily has to unload a pile of her toys in every single room. DH's twin brother has been here the last few days, and he's just like DH so double the trash and dirty dishes. Ugh!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search