Monday Madness

Forum: Natural Childbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Childbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 11th, 2010, 08:01 AM
BobbityBoo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What do you have going on this week? Anything big? Anything special? Any baby related appointments?

Thank you Kiliki for my wonderfull siggie!
October 11th, 2010, 08:50 AM
MaggieLizer's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Nothing too exciting. Vincent is 3 months old tomorrow and our minister is stoping by for a visit. We have a food stamp appointment on Wednesday. And Friday is our dating anniversary - we have been together 8 years now! We're not doing anything to celebrate though.

October 11th, 2010, 09:09 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Nothing major this week. DH is out of town (again!) until Friday night. MIL is having surgery today. I might go hang at my mom's this week, I'm getting pretty bored with being home by myself. I've got a massage this afternoon - I'm praying that I sleep better tonight!

*Thank you kiliki for the siggy!*

Mom to Kennedy (2/19/11) and Caleb (8/6/12) and Expecting #3 10/13/14
Life As We Know It
October 11th, 2010, 09:20 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Sewing, sewing, and more sewing. I'm selling my baby wares at a holiday market to benefit charity on Saturday. I'm not finished with my onesies and wipes cases yet. I'm nervous.
October 11th, 2010, 11:06 AM
Kathode's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Today is a Holiday here, so we're hanging around in our jammies! Tomorrow Mia has a school-based holiday, so we'll probably try to do something interesting, at the very least go to the park. Thursday afternoon is Edward's 4 month appointment. I can't believe he is already 4 months old!

October 11th, 2010, 11:38 AM
missmich
my doula may come visit me this wednesday for our first visit sine the birth. on thursday afternoon my social worker comes for a visit. thursday is also my sons first month birthday and i want to go for dinner with friends or something. we will see what happens.
October 11th, 2010, 01:12 PM
alicenwonderland's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to alicenwonderland
Teddy has a doctor appt to check his weight gain, and DH goes back to work. Kinda stressed about being alone with the baby for the first time lol.

October 11th, 2010, 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alicenwonderland View Post
Teddy has a doctor appt to check his weight gain, and DH goes back to work. Kinda stressed about being alone with the baby for the first time lol.
Aw! You will be okay! It's always a little nerve wracking, but you will do great!

October 11th, 2010, 02:07 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Today is my 7th wedding anniversary, but Mike is working (booo). I'm just hanging out with the kiddos. We don't really have anything planned for this week. Ethan might have a play date with our friend's little girl on Thursday.
October 11th, 2010, 03:05 PM
Nothing planned the first half of the week. On Thursday I am flying home to go to my sister's graduation. Apparently she pitched a fit because only our mom and dad were going to her grad but all her husband's family was going. So he called and offered to pay for my ticket down there to attend her grad. Kind of silly I suppose, but I appreciate it. Plus I get to visit with my family again! I'm bringing Kate with me, so they get to see her grow up a bit since I was down there just recently!

October 11th, 2010, 04:11 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I have to work only 3 days this week, then a wedding to attend, DH and I are going to pumpkin farm with Noelle, and then we are escaping for the first time away from DD for our anniversary...

This will be the first time away from DD for a couple nights.... I'm freaking out;.. but I am proud I have enough breastmilk pumped for her!!!!
October 11th, 2010, 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MedicBaby21 View Post
I have to work only 3 days this week, then a wedding to attend, DH and I are going to pumpkin farm with Noelle, and then we are escaping for the first time away from DD for our anniversary...

This will be the first time away from DD for a couple nights.... I'm freaking out;.. but I am proud I have enough breastmilk pumped for her!!!!
Good for you about pumping! I am so lousy at it! I need to have some stock built up by next week and I have yet to do it... Ugh! Hope you have a wonderful time on your mini vaca! Where are you going?

October 12th, 2010, 06:12 AM
ChicaChels's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
no plans...my friend is borrowing Brylie today to do a development screening on her (she is in nursing school)..and I need to go to pier 1, or somewhere like that and get some white candles for a fall center piece idea. i may meet up with my doula on friday, just to get some coffee (well hot chocolate for me, i hate coffee ) and we are going back to the pumpkin patch on Sunday with the other people from our Bradley Class

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
5:20PM 8lb3oz 20.5"
Hospital water birth
October 12th, 2010, 06:16 AM
monica8's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Not too much going on here, but DH does have a 5 day weekend starting Friday .

In one week we have our gender u/s. I'm excited to see if my intuitions are right again. I'm thinking girl this time.

October 12th, 2010, 09:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicaChels View Post
no plans...my friend is borrowing Brylie today to do a development screening on her (she is in nursing school)..and I need to go to pier 1, or somewhere like that and get some white candles for a fall center piece idea. i may meet up with my doula on friday, just to get some coffee (well hot chocolate for me, i hate coffee ) and we are going back to the pumpkin patch on Sunday with the other people from our Bradley Class
Too bad we don't live closer! I have a ton of white pillar candles left over from my wedding. Also some amber hurricane vases and amber mosiac votives. I'm trying to sell them on craigslist right now and I haven't had one email on them! Bummer!

October 12th, 2010, 09:43 AM
Hollybear's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobittyBoo View Post
What do you have going on this week? Anything big? Anything special? Any baby related appointments?
Just trying to unpack! (I was visiting in Texas for nearly a month, then DH joined us on September 30th and we flew home Sunday) I managed to bring back way more home than I brought with me (Well, baby things, my mother is such an excited Grammy LOL)

My birthday is on Saturday!

Oh, and Sophie was conceived one year ago today

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search