Are you lurking??

Forum: Natural Childbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Childbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 16th, 2010, 05:20 PM
Sk8ermaiden's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I mostly lurk. You all know my story if you've been here awhile. We're thinking about TTC #2 in a year.

October 16th, 2010, 06:50 PM
DecemberBelle's Avatar Audrey Jo's Mama
I'm a lurker! I'm expecting a little girl in February and just switched from an OB to a CNM. I hope to give birth intervention-free.

October 16th, 2010, 07:44 PM
LadyCoconut's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I still try to check in here every day or every other day but haven't felt like I had much to contribute, hence the lurking, lol.

October 18th, 2010, 12:40 PM
purplelady's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
im an on and off lurker
i spent a lot f time lurking here when i was preggo with my third. i was bound and determined not to have another crummy hospital birth and figured this was the best place to get some info, boy am i glad i did. i had the most amazing water birth at our local birth center, and the midwives were wonderful. now that i am expecting surprise baby #4 in june, i hope to become a more active member of this board.
anyway im kristine

mom to Tru(12), Rienn (8), Rowan (3) and twin angels: Valhalla grace & Kjartan michael 12-5-10 (due 6/20/11)
NFC west Division champions '04,'05,'06,'07
November 1st, 2010, 03:22 PM
K_photo_mom's Avatar Krista
I lurk. I introduced myself a few months ago. Just had my baby 5 weeks ago. Had planned to do another water birth, but baby had other plans. My entire labor from start to finish was 91 minutes and baby was almost born in the car. It was a crazy experience to say the least! I also had my placenta encapsulated after this birth and that has been a great experience - I'd recommend it to everyone!
November 1st, 2010, 08:52 PM
Jannell's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm mostly a lurker nowadays. Was more active when I was pregnant.
November 2nd, 2010, 06:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm Melissa. I just started lurking again. I was an active poster while pregnant with DS, but did not return after I gave birth. I'm currently 15wks pregnant and hoping for an unmedicated childbirth. I have a midwife this time and giving birth at a VERY natural childbirth friendly birthing center. I'm hoping I can prepare myself better than last time and conquer the transition phase!
November 2nd, 2010, 06:57 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I used to post a lot more, but lurk more now because I don't have the time to post. It could be a while before I get pregnant again, but I'll probably post more when the time comes.

November 3rd, 2010, 04:28 AM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
I lurk, and somtimes post.

We're still months and months away from even starting to TTC our first, but for a long time, I've known I want to try my best to have a natural birth when we finally do get pregnant, so I figure starting to learn now is my best choice to reach that goal

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search