FFA Friday

Forum: Natural Childbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Childbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 22nd, 2010, 08:12 AM
BobbityBoo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Free For All! Let's just chat! Anything new going on in your life you want to share? Weekend plans? Questions?

Thank you Kiliki for my wonderfull siggie!
October 22nd, 2010, 01:01 PM
FusionGirl's Avatar Formerly TTC#1inNC
I am checking out my second daycare this evening. This one is $40 cheaper a week than all the others around here (kinda makes me wonder why???). Then I am heading to my dads for a little while. DH is working all weekend which really sucks because that is usually the only time we get to see each other.
October 22nd, 2010, 01:21 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
I have a rehersal dinner tonight and then a wedding tomorrow. Fun fun. I cant wait.

October 22nd, 2010, 02:22 PM
After realizing I only have 6 classes to finish before I am ready to apply to the midwife program DH and I decided I should go for it and apply for Fall 2011!!!

That means a pretty hectic winter and spring quarters, but I think it will be worth it! I don't start the interships until the third quarter, so Spring 2012. Kate will be just shy of two by then. DH works from home, his parents are retiring within two years from now and I have a good neighbor friend who is a SAHM... so I am thinking I can handle the on-call life of an intern as well as a full blown MW.

I'm nervous though! It's a big commitment and I was thinking I wasn't going to start until Fall 2012. But I'm more excited than anything. It feels good to be so close to it! And the really cool thing is its the first direct entry MW program that offers a degree in the country! I will receive my bachelor and master degrees at the end of it! Woo hoo!

October 22nd, 2010, 02:47 PM
ChicaChels's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Brylie is getting her molars. I feel like she is going to suck the life out of me My right nipple is so sore I feel like it's the first week of breastfeeding. She is also insanely clingy - she literally hangs off my pants anytime I try to walk. I am so frustrated with her - I just want to be like OMG GET OFFFFF. I feel terrible But she is driving me crazy. Tell me this will pass once the teeth are in????

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
5:20PM 8lb3oz 20.5"
Hospital water birth
October 22nd, 2010, 02:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicaChels View Post
Brylie is getting her molars. I feel like she is going to suck the life out of me My right nipple is so sore I feel like it's the first week of breastfeeding. She is also insanely clingy - she literally hangs off my pants anytime I try to walk. I am so frustrated with her - I just want to be like OMG GET OFFFFF. I feel terrible But she is driving me crazy. Tell me this will pass once the teeth are in????
Oh my gosh... kate is doing the same thing! I seriously made a post about this in my DDC just a few mins ago, but deleted it before I posted it. I am so tired and frustrated!! She is obviously younger than Brylie, but I wonder if she is teething. Seems a little young compared to my other two. At least I get a break this weekend, but I have to pump.

October 22nd, 2010, 03:10 PM
ChicaChels's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I want to wean Brylie, but she is so determined not to wean. She does great if Sam is around, but if we are home alone (all day usually)...OMG! If we spend the day out and about she will go the entire day, happily, without nursing. It's just being home...sigh...but I can't afford to drive to the city everyday, and there's not enough to do around here to stay busy for many days in a row

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
5:20PM 8lb3oz 20.5"
Hospital water birth
October 22nd, 2010, 03:32 PM
I feel ya, Kate is the same way about being home. Sometimes it's just easier to be out. Maybe since you are pregnant something has changed and so she is nursing more. Like your supply dipped maybe? Perhaps your nipples are more sensitive and sore because of the pregnancy, I heard that a lot of women wean older children for this reason when they get pregnant again. It's just too uncomfortable.

I know I had a hard breastfeeding week last week. I was ready to quit. For me I feel like AF is just around the corner, but it has been like... a month and still NADA! I have been super emotional, bloated, crampy, etc. I just wish AF would come already! I know if I stopped BF'ing it would come soon. If all my HPT were BFN I swear I'm pregnant!

I hope things get better for you soon! =)

October 23rd, 2010, 08:27 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Abri is 6 months today!! In some ways it went by so quickly, and in others I feel like it's been the longest, most sleep-deprived 6 months of my life.
October 23rd, 2010, 07:41 PM
Super Mommy
I came into a little bit of money, so I decided to use a little bit of it to get neccessities for the baby. There are so many options online that I'm having a hard time choosing!

October 24th, 2010, 12:05 PM
monica8's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by corny7474 View Post
Abri is 6 months today!! In some ways it went by so quickly, and in others I feel like it's been the longest, most sleep-deprived 6 months of my life.
Whoa, she's 6 months already?!

October 24th, 2010, 03:33 PM
moon~maiden's Avatar Cheryl~ birth truster
I fell down the stairs in my house friday morning, holding Vivie. She is ok, I got pretty banged up with some cuts and scuffs and bruises. I was sore yesterday but fine today. I always think I'm going to fall down them but never have.

congrats Bethany!
October 25th, 2010, 07:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moon~maiden View Post
I fell down the stairs in my house friday morning, holding Vivie. She is ok, I got pretty banged up with some cuts and scuffs and bruises. I was sore yesterday but fine today. I always think I'm going to fall down them but never have.

congrats Bethany!
That's my worst fear in my house! The second set of stairs of the flight to the 2nd story and really thin and narrow. So I always hate carrying anything while walking down them! I'm glad that you are more or less okay and especially Vivie! Ya, know what I just had a dream Kate fell through those open riser kinds of stairs and that I called 911. Weird...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search