C'mon, baby!

Forum: Natural Childbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Childbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 14th, 2010, 05:03 PM
MamaMandy's Avatar is it Spring yet??
I know it is wrong, but I want Miss Emily to hurry the heck up and get moving! It's not so much about the almighty freakin due date (guessdadate) but more how I'm feeling and how tight it is for her. I've been sick for 2 weeks, being this big is aggravating my herniated disc, spinal instability and sciatica, the less frequent moving worries me, and it's getting harder to trust that my body will just know. There. There's my whining! Liana was a scheduled c-section at 38 weeks because she was big at 8lbs 15oz and frank breech - it is very different being 40+weeks with a bowling ball I mean head in your pelvis! I don't want to have my water broken or any other induction, and no a repeat c-section is NOT looking good no matter how many times my family asks, but man oh man I wish she'd be ready sooner not later! Can you please send hang in there vibes to me, and come out vibes to Emily? Thank you...gotta...just...keep on...keepin' on!

Children are not little adults, but they ARE people too!

There's a reason they are called dependents...

AP is not alternative to those who see no other choice

http://helpguide.org/mental/parentin...t_disorder.htm

November 15th, 2010, 08:02 AM
BobbityBoo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It isn't wrong to feel that way! I think we all feel that way. It's resisting that urge that's important, but it sounds like you are doing a good job of that. My mom always told me that you have to get SICK of being pregnant before labor starts. That it is a part of the process and it helps you get motivated about the upcoming labor. Hang in there! It seems like it takes forever now but a week or two after your baby is here you won't believe that so much time has flown by!

Thank you Kiliki for my wonderfull siggie!
November 15th, 2010, 09:12 AM
FusionGirl's Avatar Formerly TTC#1inNC
Hang in there! Is there anything you can do to help jump start the labor? Like walking (not sure how that will be for you back) or drinking a certain kind of tea? I admit I don't know much about it. Just think you LO WILL be here before you know it! Good luck and sending labor vibes your way!
November 15th, 2010, 10:27 AM
MamaMandy's Avatar is it Spring yet??
Ha! I like the idea of being sick of pregnancy as part of the labor process! And probably when I AM in labor, I'll be wishing to just be pregnant. Maybe. I've been making myself be active, now that I am not feeling like I have the world's worst hangover minus the fun plus the person in utero so we shall see. Nipple stimulation is out, it skeeves me out to have my nipples touched AT ALL so it kinda defeats the purpose, and my osteopath OB said no way to the RRL tea as a VBAC mom, and I'm thinking after 2 weeks of tummy bug castor oil would be kinda dumb not to mention I am tired of that whole scene! So, patience, nature, and thank god for this board!!

Children are not little adults, but they ARE people too!

There's a reason they are called dependents...

AP is not alternative to those who see no other choice

http://helpguide.org/mental/parentin...t_disorder.htm

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search