It's a.....We are on team.....

Forum: Natural Childbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Childbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 29th, 2010, 08:52 AM
FusionGirl's Avatar Formerly TTC#1inNC
Hey everyone! Back from my hiatus. We had a great Thanksgiving week in OR with DH's sister and family. We had our ultrasound this morning and baby was very active moving all around. We even got to see the baby move it's arm up by the head and scratch it's head with one of it's fingers. It was really neat. The tech said I have a low lying placenta which is very normal at this point in pregnancy but that they will have to monitor it and I will probably be in for another u/s in a few weeks. If the placenta doesn't move up I will have to have a c-section. Anyone ever deal with this or dealing with it now? I have my next Dr. appt on Thursday.

Having said all that I will get to the fun stuff - we are on team PINK! It's a girl!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it! We are so excited. DH said he is already getting nervous about having a daughter and he doesn't like that when she is older the boys will be calling her "Sexy Lexi" since we are naming her Alexa . He cracks me up.
November 29th, 2010, 09:22 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Congrats and welcome to team pink!!! My friend had what they called a "low lying placenta" when she went for her first ultrasound. They did another at 28 weeks and it had moved up. She actually wanted an elective c-section, and her physician wouldn't do it. She ended up having a NCB because she never really felt like she needed anything. I was shocked! You don't usually see someone go from wanting an elective cesarean to having a NCB!

*Thank you kiliki for the siggy!*

Mom to Kennedy (2/19/11) and Caleb (8/6/12) and Expecting #3 10/13/14
Life As We Know It
November 29th, 2010, 10:36 AM
I now have a daughter!!!
Congrats to you!!!!!!! How exciting! Having a girl just seems "untouchable" to me!!
November 29th, 2010, 01:58 PM
4seasons's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congrats!! I've had a low-lying placenta twice now, and both times it has 'shifted' far enough away by the follow-up u/s. I'm sure it will be fine! Welcome to team pink, having a daughter is awesome!

November 29th, 2010, 02:20 PM
monica8's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congratulations!!

November 29th, 2010, 04:13 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Congrats on having a girl! They really are a lot of fun
November 29th, 2010, 04:34 PM
MamaMandy's Avatar is it Spring yet??
Congrats!!! I was wondering about you, & hoping you were just on turkey day hiatus. Go pink!

Children are not little adults, but they ARE people too!

There's a reason they are called dependents...

AP is not alternative to those who see no other choice

http://helpguide.org/mental/parentin...t_disorder.htm

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search