Let's get it moving in here!! (General chat)

Forum: Natural Childbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Childbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 2nd, 2011, 12:50 AM
ChicaChels's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Brylie did amazing being at the birth. I cant wait to have her there again. Im not sure about Hunter though..he's a much different personality type

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
5:20PM 8lb3oz 20.5"
Hospital water birth
December 2nd, 2011, 02:07 PM
BobbityBoo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I realized today that I have a lot of "nesting" to do! All of Kate's newborn clothes are in the attic waiting to be washed and put away. I need to prep my newborn cloth (or at least wash since they have also been in storage). We don't have a crib mattress yet either. Not that we really need it right away, but still. There were others but I can't remember now... Ooops.

Thank you Kiliki for my wonderfull siggie!
December 2nd, 2011, 06:30 PM
Sk8ermaiden's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am pissed off by how much my boobs hurt in my luteal phase. I never noticed until I started TTC and now it makes me annoyed. For me I am pretty sure the fat lady has sung. I'll be expecting AF Sunday.

December 2nd, 2011, 07:31 PM
Kelllilee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kelllilee
Geez, I almost never come to JM anymore... I really need to start back up!

Tons new since I was last here... Most relevant, I think I'm 9-11 DPO and hoping for a BFP, though not feeling in any way preggo. If not, I had my first (ever!) OB appointment last week and have a prescription for prometrium to start AF if I didn't really O, had bloodwork last week to check on a few things and will have an u/s done around day 5-7 after my period starts. Then she'll start me on Clomid most likely. So with any luck I'll be preggo in the next couple months!

Kya just turned 2 and was diagnosed a few months ago with a heart defect. Thankfully it will not require surgery, but she will be at increased risk from infections so we'll have to be careful and she'll have to take meds anytime she has dental work.

Breastfeeding Peer Counselor, training to be an IBCLC!

December 3rd, 2011, 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelllilee View Post
Geez, I almost never come to JM anymore... I really need to start back up!

Tons new since I was last here... Most relevant, I think I'm 9-11 DPO and hoping for a BFP, though not feeling in any way preggo. If not, I had my first (ever!) OB appointment last week and have a prescription for prometrium to start AF if I didn't really O, had bloodwork last week to check on a few things and will have an u/s done around day 5-7 after my period starts. Then she'll start me on Clomid most likely. So with any luck I'll be preggo in the next couple months!

Kya just turned 2 and was diagnosed a few months ago with a heart defect. Thankfully it will not require surgery, but she will be at increased risk from infections so we'll have to be careful and she'll have to take meds anytime she has dental work.
Wow Kellie that is wonderful news about getting down to business for TTC!! I really hope you get your BFP this cycle without meds though. That would be awesome!

As far as Kya, I am so sorry! That added stress and worry as a mommy is hard to deal with. But it sounds like she will be okay in the long run! Take care!

December 8th, 2011, 07:27 AM
Veteran
Hello everyone, just want to say Hi and introduce myself. I'm a newbie here on the boards. I'm 41, and due with my 4th baby in April.

My other kids are 17yr boy, 13 yr girl, 7 yr boy...hmm, wondering if this pattern will continue we are team yellow, so gender will be a surprise.

Both of my boys, I had to be induced. My first boy was born at 35 wks, due to water breaking. Second boy was 12 days late, and amniotic fluid was getting low. But other than that, I went thru naturally, no other meds or anything. Hoping THIS baby will be an easy labour/delivery like my girl

This is baby number 4! We are team Yellow!
December 8th, 2011, 08:42 AM
Congrats on your new pregnancy! Were your other babies surprises too?

December 8th, 2011, 01:59 PM
Veteran
Thanks Bobbity. No, our other kids were pretty much planned. Dh just wanted to wait awhile in between them lol. Were as I, I would love to have 5 or 6 kids. But I'll be happy with 4.

December 8th, 2011, 04:24 PM
OH I'm sorry I meant gender surprises! I wasn't trying to insult you! lol

December 8th, 2011, 08:47 PM
HippyMomOf4's Avatar Hippy Mom Extraordinaire
Send a message via AIM to HippyMomOf4 Send a message via MSN to HippyMomOf4 Send a message via Yahoo to HippyMomOf4
I'm having major birth fever haha if that even exist. I can't wait to plan another home birth. My husband thinks I"m a nut case thats for sure LOL. I've just been staying busy starting up my photography business and finishing my doula certification.

December 8th, 2011, 08:55 PM
lunarmagic's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am itching to get rid of Kate's too-small clothes. But of course we haven't had our ultrasound yet (2 more weeks!) so I have to keep them in case this is actually a girl. (I have a strong boy feeling...) I just want to clean out my house! Gah!

2 IVF babies and 1 surprise!
~*~ My Blog ~*~
December 9th, 2011, 06:33 AM
Veteran
LOL Boppity, you didn't insult me at all. Yes, all of our babies were surprise genders. We've always not wanted to find out sex until they are born. So we make sure we pick out both a boy name and a girl one.

I, too, need to go thru baby clothes and see what is still good. They've been sitting in storage for 7 yrs! And I am seeing some cute baby stuff out in the stores too! Can't wait to do some buying.

December 9th, 2011, 10:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HippyMomOf4 View Post
I'm having major birth fever haha if that even exist. I can't wait to plan another home birth. My husband thinks I"m a nut case thats for sure LOL. I've just been staying busy starting up my photography business and finishing my doula certification.
I think after Kate was born I totally had birth fever, not baby fever not that I look back on it! I switched to my MW's late in pregnancy, so I was totally bummed that I wouldn't see them that much anymroe! lol I'm glad that I get one more pregnancy/birth with them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunarmagic View Post
I am itching to get rid of Kate's too-small clothes. But of course we haven't had our ultrasound yet (2 more weeks!) so I have to keep them in case this is actually a girl. (I have a strong boy feeling...) I just want to clean out my house! Gah!
I totally couldn't wait to know the gender to start going trough clothes. But once we found out I lost all motivation and still ahven't done it! ha!

December 9th, 2011, 06:17 PM
HippyMomOf4's Avatar Hippy Mom Extraordinaire
Send a message via AIM to HippyMomOf4 Send a message via MSN to HippyMomOf4 Send a message via Yahoo to HippyMomOf4
What is everyone up too this weekend? We are having Thayden's 2nd birthday party tomorrow.....can't believe hes 2 *cry*

December 10th, 2011, 10:43 AM
Well, my plan was to get this house ship shape for our home visit this week and get organized for the birth. But Kate is sick with a fever and she threw up sometime in the middle of the night, even though she didn't make a peep! Dh and I both finalyl got abx for sinus infections. I just want to feel better already!! It's been weeks since we have all been healthy!

I still hope we get some cleaning and organizing done... but its going slow this morning.

My oldest has Nutcracker rehearsals this afternoon then a birthday party for a friend. Tomorrow DH has lots of studying to do for his finals this coming week AND THEN HE IS DONE!!! For the quarter at least. I hope he stays true to his word about helping more with the kids and things. Then my oldest is going to a show of Cinderella downtown with my MIL.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search