Calling all Lurkers!

Forum: Natural Childbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Childbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 27th, 2011, 03:02 PM
BobbityBoo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Come introduce yourself!! We would love to get to know you and help you through your current pregnancy or a future one! Have a question? Post it! Update our Due Date/Birth Date sticky here: http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2...2011-12-a.html (Due Date and Birth Announcement list for 2011/12)

Thank you Kiliki for my wonderfull siggie!
November 28th, 2011, 04:24 PM
forest's Avatar Cara, Mom to two girls
Send a message via Yahoo to forest

Hi, I'm Cara and I'm cautiously expecting #3 July 26th. I had an unmedicated hospital birth with my second and plan on doing the same this time around.

Thank you Natalie (MrsStuartD) for my Beautiful Siggy!!!

~Cara, Mom to Elizabeth (12/5/07) and Alison (8/12/10)~~
November 28th, 2011, 04:37 PM
quietsong's Avatar Just Another Slacker Mom
Send a message via MSN to quietsong

I'm Kel, due with #3 on March 12. I had a nearly natural birth with my first (72 hour labor, epidural at hour 69 or so because I was so darn exhausted), and a c-section with my second. My plan is a natural VBAC this time around; my doctor is totally behind my VBAC, and I have no doubt that part will happen... I'd really love to go without meds this time as well.

Visit My Blog, and come join me at the JM Blogs!
Thank you Jaidynsmum for the siggy!
November 28th, 2011, 04:51 PM
lunarmagic's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm Natalie, expecting #3 on May 22-ish. My first was a stillbirth, I was induced but didn't have an epidural. My second was all natural and almost didn't make it to the hospital in time. This time my only worry is getting there as soon as I can.

2 IVF babies and 1 surprise!
~*~ My Blog ~*~
November 28th, 2011, 07:07 PM
Mom.to.PinknBlue's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am coming out of hiding.
I'm Amelia (Amee) and am due with my second July 18th!
November 29th, 2011, 08:07 AM
~ Christine ~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Guilty!!!

I'm Christine, pg with #4, hoping for my third NCB! I had all hospital births as my husband is a dr and only comfortable with me giving birth in a hospital. I had an epi with Grant, nothing with Dean but was induced due to IUGR, and nothing at all (not even an IV) with Audrey. Hoping for the same with this one!

Forever missing our angel 8.31.07

November 29th, 2011, 10:57 AM
Tiki's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi, some of you know me. We are TTC (just waiting for my period to come back) Orion is almost a year old and was born naturally in the hospital (Wish it was at home but that is another story)

The belief that there is only one truth and that oneself is in possession of it seems to me the
deepest root of all evil that is in the world.”
— German physicist Max Born
Like Bear Moon on Facebook
November 30th, 2011, 03:12 PM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
Hi, just getting back to JM after awhile away. I am Jenifer, momma to nine and expecting #10 (boy #7) in March. I wanted another homebirth but cost is preventing it, so I am searching for a hospital that will "allow" me a vba2c. My sections were 11 and 4.5 years ago and I have had two vaginal births since then, but apparently I scare care providers.

It looks like I will show up a few minutes before birth for a catch since I also scare everyone around me who could assist if I "oopsed" at home and didnt make it to the hospital.
#12 is on the way
December 1st, 2011, 02:07 AM
Regular
I'm Mags, and we're expecting our first April 5th.. We are lucky enough to be very low risk so we are planning a home waterbirth with a skilled midwife. There is a hospital just 6 miles away as well, just incase!
December 1st, 2011, 09:01 AM
BobbityBoo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanMomma View Post
Hi, just getting back to JM after awhile away. I am Jenifer, momma to nine and expecting #10 (boy #7) in March. I wanted another homebirth but cost is preventing it, so I am searching for a hospital that will "allow" me a vba2c. My sections were 11 and 4.5 years ago and I have had two vaginal births since then, but apparently I scare care providers.

It looks like I will show up a few minutes before birth for a catch since I also scare everyone around me who could assist if I "oopsed" at home and didnt make it to the hospital.
I know you!!! You were in the May '10 DDC, right? I remember you went 42+ and then I was sad you didn't come back to post very much! I was wanting to hear how everything went!

Thank you Kiliki for my wonderfull siggie!
December 1st, 2011, 03:20 PM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
Yeah...that was me. I went to exactly 42 weeks and pissed off every medical provider in that hospital I think for refusing a section. I walked into L&D at almost a 9 and had my daughter within 25 minutes. They didnt even have time to hook me to a monitor...lol.
I lost my internet right after the baby was born and am just now getting it back.
#12 is on the way
December 1st, 2011, 07:22 PM
cheezpoofs's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm Veann, Mommy to two awesome naturally birthed boys: Lucius, who was born drug and intervention free at a freestanding birth center on February 13, 2009 and Orion, born drug free (minimal "more natural" interventions) at home on April 22, 2011. Both of the boys' births were awesome. I am a stay-at-home-mommy and love to read, surf the internet and watch a few shows on tv when I have the opportunity (which is close to never).

December 1st, 2011, 08:43 PM
nilla's Avatar Veteran
I pop in every once and awhile, but I try and stay away from this board because it gives me baby fever. Reading about all you ladies at different points in your pregnancies... it makes me ready for our next one! I lurked at JM until after DS was born. I had a natural, hospital, water birth that was an amazing experience. Labored for 18 hours and pushed for 1 hour. He was born in the water and given to me immediately. We will TTC August 2012 and I'm already thinking that we will see the same midwives and deliver at the same hospital because it was such a great experience (but I've also been contemplating a home birth). We'll see. We have some time to figure the next one out.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my super cute siggy!

December 1st, 2011, 10:47 PM
Sk8ermaiden's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi Nichole!

Well guys, I would like it if you cross your fingers for me. Tomorrow is 11 dpo. My LP is only 12 days and AF is due Sunday. So far all BFNs. I have had all kinds of wierdness too this LP, although I do know my body REALLY likes to change it up and throw me for a loop.

I kind of feel like if it doesn't happen tomorrow morning I'm definitely out.

December 2nd, 2011, 07:52 AM
*SamF*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *SamF*
I'm lurking
I posted in here a lot when pregnant with DS. I was all prepared to do hypnobabies with him, ended up being induced for medical reasons, and caved after 28 hours and got an epi- which was a horrible experience. At least managed to still have a vaginal delivery 8 hours after that.
I'm pregnant again and due May 12. Planning on doing hypnobabies again. And they will have to drag me in kicking and screaming if they want to induce me.

December 2nd, 2011, 08:01 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi, I'm summer excepting Number 7 Dec 25, had all my kids natural and plain to do the same this time too.

December 2nd, 2011, 10:07 AM
Irish_Wristwatch's Avatar Running with Scissors....
im a long time lurker here.

my name is Bree and i have 2 little boys, my second son was born at home

December 2nd, 2011, 12:58 PM
cheezpoofs's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My boys were born at forty two weeks plus three and forty-three weeks plus three. I won't even entertain induction talk until I reach the forty-fifth week (barring medical necessity, of course) next time, since my children are obviously trying to outdo each other.

December 6th, 2011, 12:01 AM
KatieMae's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I introduced myself a while back but I'm still lurking . I haven't given birth yet so I don't have a ton to contribute, but I enjoy soaking up knowledge

I'm Katie and I have a little boy due mid-April-ish (my dating scan said the 15th, my anatomy scan said the 17th...whatever, he'll come when he comes). We're planning a birth at home, maybe with water...maybe not. We'll see when the day arrives

Thanks to
misfitinmn for my signature!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search