Intro

Forum: Natural Childbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Childbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 8th, 2006, 08:46 AM
10x_A_Mommy's Avatar formerly mom_of_8
Hi, my name is Jessica and I'm from the November DDC. I am pregnant with my 6th child, I have a daugther 10, sons 7, 4, and 2, and an angel. All 4 of my children were born naturally, in a bed at a hospital. Naturally to me means no pain meds...........3 out of 4 of my deliveries were induced with pitocin. The 1st 2 being scheduled inductions, and the last one being 12 hours after my water broke with no contrax they started the pit.

I am now almost 22 weeks along with a baby girl, and will be doing a hospital waterbirth this time around and am really looking forward to the waterbirth experience. I would love to hear other's waterbirthing experiences.
Tristan ~ lost 2/6/03 @ 20 weeks

July 8th, 2006, 09:32 AM
Frelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via ICQ to Frelle Send a message via AIM to Frelle Send a message via Yahoo to Frelle
welcome! Im about to post my birth stories in the subforum for them. What a great family you have! We are hoping to have more children too, we have 3 daughters so far.

Thank you BAM for my signature!!

July 8th, 2006, 10:41 AM
dtd7's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via MSN to dtd7
Hello Jessica. Congratulations with your pregnancy and little girl on the way. I have a 20 yr old DD, 15 yr old DD, 12 yr old DD, a DD that will be 3 next month, I have a DS 17, DS 9 3/4.. This one I do not know the gender. my last prgnancy my water broke at 2 am had no contractions so they had to give me pitocin to get me going at 6 pm she was born at 6:40pm. My hardest labor was my second child my son. I had back labor and awful contractions for about 3 to 4 hours but never had any meds. I didn't want anything slowing me down and messing me up with my labor and pushing. I've been blessed with good labors and no stitches with any of my delieveries... Good Luck so hope you get to have a water birth thats what I was going to have last time...

Tara

Davy 48
Me 37
DD Amber 20
DS Adrien 17
DD Chadel 15
DD Raeleen 12( twin in heaven little boy)
DS Gaetan 10
DD Diara 3
DD Tayah 5 wks

Diara holding Tayah
July 15th, 2006, 08:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
yahooo!! another very experienced mama~

geez.. now my uterus is twitchin for some more!!!

that is awesome that you have a hospital that has a birthing pool.. i hope that eventually it is an option for every mama.

i had a homebirth water birth, and it was AMAZING!!

i had a very short labor for a first time mama: i was 3 hours first stage, and 1 hour second stage

i was only in the pool for not even 2 hours, but WOW, i remember when i got in, it was such an amazing relief!! it didnt relieve the pressure, but it felt sooo good on my body. there was nothing that was going to get me out of there. it felt so good to be able to move into any position easily. nice to move my legs at will. it was perfect to get into a prolonged squat position. it was refreshing.

one thing i loved the most, was the physical and mental boundry it provided for me. i was attended by 2 midwifes, my awesome husband, and 2 close friends. they were all amazing in respecting my wish for calm silence, but the pool provided me with such an amazing barrier for me to really be able to focus. no one was in my zone (with the exception of checking baby heartrate, and my husbands loving touch.)

and best of all, we have this beautiful baby girl who LOVES the water. baths, showers, lakes and even rainshowers.. she has never cried in one@@

best of luck to you!! and congrats~
July 17th, 2006, 12:38 PM
MissyPrincessEha's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome! I look forward to hearing about your waterbirth.

I have yet to attend one...but I have a feeling one of our August gals will be my first!

July 17th, 2006, 06:47 PM
crunchymama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome.

It is great to have another mom of many here.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search