January Chit Chat Thread

Forum: Natural Childbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree25Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Childbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 30th, 2013, 03:11 PM
therevslady's Avatar Built for Birth
I caught my friend's baby this morning! <3 She had an amazing home water birth, and her midwife heard that I wanted to start into midwifery and let me be the primary for my friend today! It was so exciting and SO MUCH FUN!!! And my friend did SUCH and awesome job! I'm so proud of her!
GranolaMamaOf3 and NinjaCakes like this.

January 30th, 2013, 08:54 PM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
That's great! I bet that is an amazing honor, to be a midwife.

I had my 20 week appt and u/s done yesterday. I've had chronic hypertention (not related to the pregnancy) that just will not go down. I'm frusrated thinking I may have to go to a hospital this time. really worried we wouldn't be treated well given my age, parity and the high bp. I hope there will be improvement in the coming weeks. but good news is that baby is healthy and adorable.

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

January 31st, 2013, 02:12 PM
GranolaMamaOf3's Avatar ~Heather~
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~~Que~~ View Post
I caught my friend's baby this morning! <3 She had an amazing home water birth, and her midwife heard that I wanted to start into midwifery and let me be the primary for my friend today! It was so exciting and SO MUCH FUN!!! And my friend did SUCH and awesome job! I'm so proud of her!
That is SO AWESOME!!

My In-laws are coming in late tonight for the weekend. My FIL and SIL have business in the area so the whole family is coming to visit. We may celebrate my b-day a few days early while they're here.

Last edited by GranolaMamaOf3; January 31st, 2013 at 02:15 PM.
February 2nd, 2013, 08:32 PM
NinjaCakes's Avatar Awesomesauce
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~~Que~~ View Post
I caught my friend's baby this morning! <3 She had an amazing home water birth, and her midwife heard that I wanted to start into midwifery and let me be the primary for my friend today!
How amazing that must have been

Thanks so much Claire for my awesome siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search