March Roll Call and Preggers Check in :)

Forum: Natural Childbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree24Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Childbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 1st, 2013, 10:46 AM
therevslady's Avatar Built for Birth
Hey y'all! I'm combining these threads this month because I'm submitting us for the top 50 again for March, and I noticed that not all the preggers signed into the roll call as well.

I hope you are all doing well!

What's your name?
Where are you from?
Kids ages and names?
What's been up this past month?
What are you looking forward to in March? Any plans for Saint Patrick's Day?

Preggers Check in:

EDD:
Team Blue/Pink/Green:
Baby name if known:
Planning to birth at home, hospital, or birth center:
How are you feeling?
Anything exciting or that concerns you lately?
Any belly pics to share?!

March 1st, 2013, 12:59 PM
Pretty Crispy's Avatar Proud Momma
What's your name? KK
Kids ages and names? Due with my first, a son, in 5 weeks!
What's been up this past month? Not a whole lot, continued bed rest but only for 2 more weeks!!
What are you looking forward to in March? Baby shower on the 10!! I can't wait
Any plans for Saint Patrick's Day? Nope

Preggers Check in:

EDD: 4/6
Team Blue/Pink/Green: Blue!
Planning to birth at home, hospital, or birth center: home birth
How are you feeling? Really good. Lots of rib pain and my skin is on fire but I'm so happy to still be pregnant after all the scares this little boy has caused. Bet after all that he won't come out!
Anything exciting or that concerns you lately? I'm concerned I won't realize early labor and my midwife won't make it in time. She thinks I'm going to go really quick based on how low baby is already and being dilated. I'm starting to get a little scared when I think about labor pains..
therevslady likes this.

March 1st, 2013, 02:28 PM
cheezpoofs's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What's your name? Veann
Where are you from? Buffalo, New York area
Kids ages and names? Lucius, 4 and Orion, 22 months
What's been up this past month? Lucius' birthday was in February. Other than that, I've just been waiting on a new baby.
What are you looking forward to in March? Any plans for Saint Patrick's Day? I will be having our third and last baby this month. No plans for Saint Patrick's Day, though I will drink if I am not pregnant by then.

Preggers Check in:

EDD: February 21, 2013
Team Blue/Pink/Green: Green
Baby name if known: Not chosen and wouldn't share until birth
Planning to birth at home, hospital, or birth center: Home
How are you feeling? I'm feeling heavy, crampy, sore, beautiful, and stressed. I don't mind the going "past due" except for how antsy and pushy the midwives become, which robs me of the serenity I feel. I am confident that the baby is ok and there is nothing wrong.
Anything exciting or that concerns you lately? I am concerned that my midwife will drop me because she wants me to have bi-weekly post-dates testing and I am only able to go once per week, and grudgingly at that. We've already paid her, so that would be extra stress to get our money back if she dropped us. Also, my husband is not comfortable with going unassisted, but I cannot accept going to a hospital unless absolute dire life-and-death need arises.
Forty-One Weeks February 28, 2013:

March 1st, 2013, 02:48 PM
Mega Super Mommy
You look wonderful PP!

I don't know how to quote the questions, so I'll just answer some, hehe.

We have 9 kids, DD 12, DD 11, DS 7, DD 6, DS 5, DS 4, DS 3, DD 2, DS 17 months, and we are due May 4ish with number 10. I have went anywhere from 38 weeks-42 weeks........but this would be our 4th baby in the beginning of May .

They said a girl, but not real confidently, so we are planning either way. We don't pick names until after birth, so she's nameless so far. I'm 31 weeks and outside of a little fatigue, pretty good. Took a walk in the snow and played with kids in it this afternoon.

We birth in a hospital but have had great experiences. Mostly, because we don't do interventions and show up when it's time to push
therevslady likes this.

March 1st, 2013, 06:23 PM
KtKuKi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What's your name?Kaite
Where are you from?St. Louis, MO
Kids ages and names?Madeline 3, Cooper Michael due 3/9
What's been up this past month? DH was finally offered the job he's been doing as a temp. He gets immediate(awesome) insurance, 3 weeks vacation, and is making 20,000 more than his last job. Its such a relief, and now I don't have to go back to work!!
Having this little guy! He will be here this month no matter what!! I've got one week of work left and 2 parties to go to on my due date, so at least I will busy if I'm not in labor!

Preggers Check in:

EDD:3/9
Team Blue/Pink/Green:Blue
Baby name if known:Cooper Michael
Planning to birth at home, hospital, or birth center:home
How are you feeling?I have good times and bad...for 39 weeks, I think I'm doing alright. My pubic bone feels like someone punched it, which in turn makes it hard to walk, but other than that I'm ok. I'm ready to have him, but I know it could easily be at least 2 more weeks.
Anything exciting or that concerns you lately? I'm getting a little nervous about labor. I'm also concerned about DH's insurance going into effect before we have him. He's still doing the paperwork and of course no one else seems in a rush to get it through.
Any belly pics to share?!Ohhh....I'm way too tired to get off the couch!

March 1st, 2013, 06:53 PM
NinjaCakes's Avatar Awesomesauce
EDD: July 23rd
Planning to birth at home, hospital, or birth center: Hospital (unfortunately)
How are you feeling? Pretty good
Anything exciting or that concerns you lately? Anatomic ultrasound is coming up soon
Any belly pics to share?! Still nope
therevslady likes this.

Thanks so much Claire for my awesome siggy
March 2nd, 2013, 12:05 AM
MissusF's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What's your name? Melissa
Where are you from? CA
Kids ages and names? Claire, 12 months
What's been up this past month? My sweet baby turned one!
What are you looking forward to in March? We are flying to VA to visit family from the 14th-28th. I am really excited because we haven't seen most of our family since October but I'm worried about flying with Claire now that she's so active.
Any plans for Saint Patrick's Day? I totally forgot that St. Patrick's day was this month until I saw it here lol. So no, no special plans. I kept thinking Easter was the next holiday since it falls in March this year.

Claire Ellene 2/13/12 8 lbs 6 oz 21"

March 2nd, 2013, 12:05 AM
MissusF's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What's your name? Melissa
Where are you from? CA
Kids ages and names? Claire, 12 months
What's been up this past month? My sweet baby turned one!
What are you looking forward to in March? We are flying to VA to visit family from the 14th-28th. I am really excited because we haven't seen most of our family since October but I'm worried about flying with Claire now that she's so active.
Any plans for Saint Patrick's Day? I totally forgot that St. Patrick's day was this month until I saw it here lol. So no, no special plans. I kept thinking Easter was the next holiday since it falls in March this year.

Claire Ellene 2/13/12 8 lbs 6 oz 21"

March 2nd, 2013, 04:11 AM
cheezpoofs's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Counting our Blessings View Post
You look wonderful PP!

Thank you! I always feel especially beautiful when I'm pregnant. Love the big belly and I will probably miss it.

March 2nd, 2013, 09:20 AM
GranolaMamaOf3's Avatar ~Heather~
What's your name? Heather
Where are you from? FL, living in GA
Kids ages and names? BryceEric - 4 this month, Conlan - 2.5, and Baby due in July
What's been up this past month? Not much.
What are you looking forward to in March? Any plans for Saint Patrick's Day? We have DH's family coming into town for DS1's birthday next weekend. Then the boys and I will be going home with them for 1.5 weeks so I can help with a Mother Daughter retreat they are coordinating.

Preggers Check in:

EDD: July 23
Team Blue/Pink/Green: We hope to find out next week!
Baby name if known: Unknown
How are you feeling? Good
Anything exciting or that concerns you lately? I can't believe I'm already have way through this pregnancy!
Any belly pics to share?! Taken earlier this week at 19 weeks

March 2nd, 2013, 09:46 AM
Veteran
--My name is Jennifer.
--Live in Oregon
--Kids are named alphabetically. So far we have A, B, C, & D. Expecting Baby E any time now. Ages range from 8 years on down.
--This past month we've been homeschooling, hanging out with friends, and waiting for baby E.
--Looking forward to the baby being born.
--No plans for St. Patty's Day...though hubby might wear his kilt...

Preggers Check in:

--I prefer to share my due "window" rather than a due "date". My kids are never born anywhere near the estimated "date". So, our due "window" is sometime in March.
--Team Green. We purposely want the gender to be a surprise. I feel it gives me something more to look forward to while in labor.
--Going alphabetically so this baby is Baby E for now.
--Home birth!
--I am at the point where I am sooooo ready to have this baby out. I'm ready to be done with this pregnancy!
--Ah, the thought of childbirth pain niggles at the back of my mind and sometimes concerns me. But I've done this 4x before so I just keep reminding myself that I CAN do it!
therevslady likes this.
March 2nd, 2013, 01:57 PM
Pinkapple's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Skype™ to Pinkapple

What's your name? Bridgette
Where are you from? Georgia
Kids ages and names? Due with our first this month
What's been up this past month? I've been super busy with last minute things for the baby shower (last weekend), since then I've spent most of my time organizing the nursery and adding last-minute touches to everything.
What are you looking forward to in March? Any plans for Saint Patrick's Day? Having a baby, of course! I'm due in about 3 weeks, although it would be really great to have a St. Patrick's Day baby! (DH's father was born on St. Patty's).

Preggers Check in:

EDD: 3/22/2013
Team Blue/Pink/Green: Blue!
Baby name if known: We're really liking Ryker Liam at the moment, but it's still not -completely- settled.
Planning to birth at home, hospital, or birth center: Water birth in-hospital
How are you feeling? Nervous about labor and birth, exhausted, excited...
Anything exciting or that concerns you lately? Going into labor, not making it to the hospital in time (it's an hour away)...normal pregnancy things I suppose
therevslady likes this.
March 2nd, 2013, 10:36 PM
daneeleigh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What's your name? Danielle
Where are you from? San Diego
Kids ages and names? Mason, 1
What's been up this past month? School!
What are you looking forward to in March? Any plans for Saint Patrick's Day? More school lol.... I'm looking forward to this weather we're having.

Preggers Check in:

EDD: Nov 1 for now
Planning to birth at home, hospital, or birth center: Birth Center. We've agreed it's no point in paying the money for a home birth when the birth center is free.
How are you feeling? Great, normal
Anything exciting or that concerns you lately? Just trying to come to the realization I'm pregnant.
Any belly pics to share? Nothing showing yet.
therevslady likes this.
March 2nd, 2013, 10:42 PM
daneeleigh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheezpoofs View Post
What's your name? Veann
Where are you from? Buffalo, New York area
Kids ages and names? Lucius, 4 and Orion, 22 months
What's been up this past month? Lucius' birthday was in February. Other than that, I've just been waiting on a new baby.
What are you looking forward to in March? Any plans for Saint Patrick's Day? I will be having our third and last baby this month. No plans for Saint Patrick's Day, though I will drink if I am not pregnant by then.

Preggers Check in:

EDD: February 21, 2013
Baby name if known: Not chosen and wouldn't share until birth
How are you feeling? I'm feeling heavy, crampy, sore, beautiful, and stressed. I don't mind the going "past due" except for how antsy and pushy the midwives become, which robs me of the serenity I feel. I am confident that the baby is ok and there is nothing wrong.
Anything exciting or that concerns you lately? I am concerned that my midwife will drop me because she wants me to have bi-weekly post-dates testing and I am only able to go once per week, and grudgingly at that. We've already paid her, so that would be extra stress to get our money back if she dropped us. Also, my husband is not comfortable with going unassisted, but I cannot accept going to a hospital unless absolute dire life-and-death need arises.
Forty-One Weeks February 28, 2013:

Love the bump. I remember how far along you went last time!!! I hope it's not THAT long this time lol.
cheezpoofs and therevslady like this.
March 3rd, 2013, 05:06 AM
Memi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What's your name? Megan
Where are you from? Georgia
Kids ages and names? Gabriel - 2 1/2
What's been up this past month? Starting to not be able to breath or get comfortable bc of baby
What are you looking forward to in March? My birthday and DH's graduation party Any plans for Saint Patrick's Day? No

Preggers Check in:

EDD: May 10th
Team Blue/Pink/Green: Blue
Baby name if known: Roman Jude
Planning to birth at home, hospital, or birth center: Hospital, hopefully a water birth
How are you feeling? Uncomfort is just setting in
Anything exciting or that concerns you lately? Hoping to figure out a maternity leave plan for work soon
Any belly pics to share?! I need to take one today. Will post when I do.
therevslady likes this.

March 3rd, 2013, 11:25 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
What's your name? Ashlee
Where are you from? Maryland
Kids ages and names? Liam is almost 3.5 and Kieran is 18 months this month. Baby due May 24th.
What's been up this past month? Helping my folks work out their moving plans Lots of indoor activities
What are you looking forward to in March? Any plans for Saint Patrick's Day? Nothing really important happening in March. I never even notice St. Pattys day exists. Lol. We hope to get outside more this month, since it should start to get more temperate around here.

Preggers Check in:

EDD: May 24th
Team Blue/Pink/Green: Pink
Baby name if known: Josephine AnnaLee
Planning to birth at home, hospital, or birth center: Hospital
How are you feeling? Not bad physically. I am carrying very small, so nothing rewlly uncomfortable has hit yet. But I am so anxious this pregnancy and I can't quite figure out why. I just feel so nervous about her being healthy and safe in there. It's a lot worse than my last pregnancy. I wish I could stop worrying about it.
Anything exciting or that concerns you lately? Not much. We saw baby on Friday and she looked great. Fluids were good, blood flow was good (checked because of the blood thinners I have to take), baby was measuring in the 33rd percentile for age, so a healthy size. She also was putting on a show of moving her arms and staring at the probe. So I enjoyed seeing her again.
Any belly pics to share?! Haha, I did take one last week, but I'll have to upload it when I am on a real computer. It's still not that impressive, but it at least is starting to look pregnant to me.
therevslady likes this.
March 3rd, 2013, 04:33 PM
alittlelost's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What's your name?
Lost

Where are you from?
America

Kids ages and names?
Age 7, 6, and almost 5.

What's been up this past month?
Everything! I'm so overwhelmed. I am about half through this pregnancy (for me--I have always gone at 36 weeks on average) and feel like I'm not half done preparing for baby. We're behind on homeschooling. Well, technically my daughter is ahead, but not because of how things have been recently! And she has all these team practices for gymnastics and competitions. I'm behind on my writing to get my second book out. Have a ton of stuff I need to ship and the packages aren't ready. Just behind in every way.

Getting my advance! Which I SHOULD get in March but who knows.

Preggers Check in:

EDD:
8/2/2013

Team Blue/Pink/Green:
PINK!

Baby name if known:
will decide when we see her

Planning to birth at home, hospital, or birth center:
home or birth center. Haven't decided. Our birth center allows both.

How are you feeling?
Sick Overwhelmed

Anything exciting or that concerns you lately?
Get some concerning cramps sometimes, but try not to read into it and drink more fluids, which seems to help.
therevslady likes this.
March 3rd, 2013, 08:22 PM
Kelllilee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kelllilee
What's your name? Kelli
Where are you from? Washington
Kids ages and names?Courtney 7, Nola 5, Kya 3
What's been up this past month?Bought a car... not much else
What are you looking forward to in March? Any plans for Saint Patrick's Day? Finding out baby's gender!!

Preggers Check in:

EDD: 8/15
Team Blue/Pink/Green:Don't know yet!
Baby name if known: Will decide after we know the gender
Planning to birth at home, hospital, or birth center:home
How are you feeling?Pretty good, still crazy fatiqued and getting headaches a LOT. But overall pretty good
Anything exciting or that concerns you lately?not really...
Any belly pics to share?! uh... no, Not showing at all yet, just look more fat than usual
therevslady likes this.

Breastfeeding Peer Counselor, training to be an IBCLC!

March 4th, 2013, 06:10 AM
lindsaylyn's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What's your name? Lindsay
Where are you from? Indiana
Kids ages and names? Jack , 22 months
What's been up this past month? work
first ultrasound

Preggers Check in:

EDD: 10/13
Team Blue/Pink/Green: green so far
Baby name if known:
Planning to birth at home, hospital, or birth center: hospital
How are you feeling? nervous
Anything exciting or that concerns you lately? appt this morning, had light spotting over the weekend
therevslady likes this.
March 4th, 2013, 11:58 AM
Laurenj915's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What's your name?Lauren
Where are you from?florida
Kids ages and names? Sawyer 21 months
What's been up this past month? Chasing around a toddler
What are you looking forward to in March? Any plans for Saint Patrick's Day? Firefighter/St Patrick's Day Parade

Preggers Check in:

EDD: 10/24
Team Blue/Pink/Green: green for now
Baby name if known:none yet
Planning to birth at home, hospital, or birth center:hospital or birthing center
How are you feeling? So so tired
Anything exciting or that concerns you lately? Moving over an hour away in the middle of my pregnancy, DH not wanting me to go to a birthing center again
Any belly pics to share?!Here is one but it's not too interesting at 6 weeks

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search