This board is SLOW.. Lets ask some Qs girls!

Forum: Natural Childbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Childbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 22nd, 2013, 08:33 AM
keekopeeko's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Here's a couple..

For the BTDT for natural delivery..answer with ONE thing

What is the worst part of a natural delivery?

What is the best part of natural delivery?

For the wanna be natural birthers..

What is the most intimidating part of a natural delivery for you?

What is inspiring you to WANT to deliver naturally?

........... MY answers

What is the worst part of a natural delivery? For me the first 5-6 centimeters, even though they don't hurt as much , it lasts longer.. After that I fly through it.

What is the best part of natural delivery? I love how normal and like myself I feel right after delivery.. I feel like my head is on straight.. I can get up and walk around.. I like feeling like ME.

March 22nd, 2013, 10:16 AM
Kelllilee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kelllilee

hmmm... transition - it goes fast and intense for me

The easy recovery

Breastfeeding Peer Counselor, training to be an IBCLC!

March 22nd, 2013, 12:38 PM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!

What is the worst part of a natural delivery? Pushing. Blah.

What is the best part of natural delivery? The massive hormone rush that makes you feel like superwoman, supermom, and a goddess all at the same time
March 22nd, 2013, 02:55 PM
alittlelost's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Pushing!

Although I really love laboring (until transition) I have to say holding the baby for the first time!
March 22nd, 2013, 04:55 PM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany

What is the worst part of a natural delivery? transition is tough but usually very fast for me, pushing was bad last time b/c little darling had her hands in her mouth.

What is the best part of natural delivery? the bragging rights. Just kidding... definitely holding that precious baby, neither of us doped up, ready to climb into my own bed and nurse right away.

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

March 24th, 2013, 11:27 AM
Husher's Avatar B & E complete me.
What is the worst part of a natural delivery? I don't like saying it's the "worst" part, but the pushing with my first was definitely the most intense. I thought it was never going to end. (3+ hours)

What is the best part of natural delivery? The feeling of accomplishment in believing enough in my body to go all the way.

Huge thanks to Jaidynsmum for the beautiful sig!

March 26th, 2013, 03:27 PM
daneeleigh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What is the worst part of a natural delivery? Back Labor!!!!! Sucked lol.

What is the best part of natural delivery? The high you get after labor is untouchable!
March 28th, 2013, 06:36 PM
KtKuKi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Worst Part: This time around I was so terrified of back labor and having a sore back from all the massaging DH would have to do to get me through the contractions...but I will say it was definitely pushing! Weirdest, most painful experience of my life. I was really hoping I'd be one of those people who said pushing felt good. But no!

Best Part: Right after delivering. The immediate absence of pain, and getting to hold my sweet little baby.

March 28th, 2013, 07:48 PM
Social Halfwit's Avatar the shade of it all
I'm just a wanna be

What is the most intimidating part of a natural delivery for you? Back labor. Had it with my boys and scared of it again.

What is inspiring you to WANT to deliver naturally? I want to be at home, I want to be in a safe space with people I trust. I want Future Baby to be born into a home and not a scary-feeling sterile white room.

Ry, happily engaged to Zach.
Mom to Bodhi, Brigham, and Elliott.

March 29th, 2013, 09:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm just a wanna be

I'm terrified of ripping and I'm really scared of being stitched afterwards. I'm scared of having a panic attack and losing my confidence and I'm scared of my mother finding out I'm in labor and coming to where I am and making negative, snotty remarks about my birth choices.

The part in birth stories where they tell you to reach down and take your baby. The thought of holding my child free of nurse interference, free of crazy IV units and demands from hospital staff. Looking at a human being I created and delivered. I can't even begin to imagine!

I'm just a wanna be

I'm terrified of ripping and I'm really scared of being stitched afterwards. I'm scared of having a panic attack and losing my confidence and I'm scared of my mother finding out I'm in labor and coming to where I am and making negative, snotty remarks about my birth choices.

The part in birth stories where they tell you to reach down and take your baby. The thought of holding my child free of nurse interference, free of crazy IV units and demands from hospital staff. Looking at a human being I created and delivered. I can't even begin to imagine!
March 30th, 2013, 11:29 AM
Memi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Pushing myself through each and every contraction and not breaking down and asking for drugs. I'm also scared about the pain of the actual delivery without drugs TBH but I know that's the end so it's more the laboring that intimidates me some.

The accomplishment! And avoiding the awful recovery that I experienced with my first and just having that ideal experience I felt so robbed of the first time.

March 31st, 2013, 07:41 PM
Calendula's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Worst part: Back labor! Knock on wood, I won't have the same answer this time.

Best part: During, it's the freedom to move and sit in the shower and do whatever else I feel the need to do. Immediately after, it's me and my baby being wide awake and totally in the moment.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search