It's so quiet in here!

Forum: Natural Childbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By UrbanMomma
  • 1 Post By keekopeeko
  • 1 Post By crunchywannabe
  • 1 Post By ChicaChels
  • 1 Post By KtKuKi
  • 1 Post By ashj_1218
  • 2 Post By Pinkapple

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Childbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 19th, 2013, 06:08 AM
GranolaMamaOf3's Avatar ~Heather~
What is everyone up to these days?! How is your summer going so far? Any fun pictures you would like to share?

June 19th, 2013, 06:19 AM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
We just wrapped up my oldest son's high school graduation and his party. Now we will have #4 son's bday party this weekend, and then it is just baby waiting time.

Well, my middle kids finally finish school this week. That will be nice, except for a week from now when they are all "bored." LOL They are all ready to go to the beach and go fishing.
GranolaMamaOf3 likes this.
Nehemiaah Franklin 11/10/14 4:16am 9lbs 9oz
Welcome to the world lil' man!!
June 19th, 2013, 08:54 AM
keekopeeko's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
it is slow here! my oldests last day of school was yesterday! so that's exciting! we went out to eat to celebrate!.. THAT was exciting.. its rare we go to a sit down restaurant...

June 19th, 2013, 01:04 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Baby Boy is 1 month old! The weather is finally warming up here! But the bugs are out in full force so we're pretty much stuck inside!

Lots of relaxing and visitors at our place!

June 19th, 2013, 01:41 PM
NinjaCakes's Avatar Awesomesauce
Things not going so well here. I need to start finding things to do out of the house for free. I guess that means I should start making friends

Thanks so much Claire for my awesome siggy
June 19th, 2013, 03:03 PM
Kelllilee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kelllilee
I've been sewing like crazy and getting ready for a huge camping trip.

Recent makings:
http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...per-stash.html

Breastfeeding Peer Counselor, training to be an IBCLC!

June 20th, 2013, 07:49 AM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
Great stuff Kellisa!

NinjaCakes....I had to LOL at making friends. I have none either.

I was just telling dh that we need to find some free things to do too. Everything costs money. Dh wants to go fishing with the kids and in order to do that we both need fishing licenses, I think they cost $28 a pop.
Nehemiaah Franklin 11/10/14 4:16am 9lbs 9oz
Welcome to the world lil' man!!
June 20th, 2013, 09:34 AM
ChicaChels's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
ive been so busy with school. i thought my class would be an easy summer A....but its 4 days a week and im just so tired of it already (it goes until august 7th ) and summer is busy in general for us....i do check in often though!

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
5:20PM 8lb3oz 20.5"
Hospital water birth
June 20th, 2013, 10:23 AM
GranolaMamaOf3's Avatar ~Heather~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelllilee View Post
I've been sewing like crazy and getting ready for a huge camping trip.

Recent makings:
http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...per-stash.html
Once again I am blown away! You are amazing!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanMomma View Post
Great stuff Kellisa!

NinjaCakes....I had to LOL at making friends. I have none either.

I was just telling dh that we need to find some free things to do too. Everything costs money. Dh wants to go fishing with the kids and in order to do that we both need fishing licenses, I think they cost $28 a pop.
Isn't it crazy that something so simple as fishing becomes so expensive?

June 26th, 2013, 08:42 PM
KtKuKi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't feel that I'm that busy, its just hard for me to sit down on the laptop and type out responses! Cooper is now 3.5 months and getting huge! He's at least 17 lbs. He started rolling over this week, from his back to his tummy, which came much later with Maddie so I wasn't quite ready, and now of course he loves sleeping on his tummy. He's still in our bed and wants nothing to do with his crib. Maddie started pre-school camp a few weeks ago and LOVES it. Every time we go to pick her up, she tells us to leave!

We went to see Circus Flora last week which was awesome, Maddie loved it, Cooper slept in the Moby the entire time! Next week we're seeing Shrek the Musical at the Muny (an outdoor theater) and then we're going to visit DH's family in Michigan over 4th of July. Then we'll be out to KC for my sister's c/s (complete placenta previa ) I'm excited to have a new baby niece, but sad that Cooper won't be the baby of the family any more.

Here's a pic of Cooper and Maddie from last week

June 27th, 2013, 12:34 AM
daneeleigh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We're busy unpacking and decorating the house. We've painted two rooms so far with two to go still. The yard is currently a dirt pit, ugh. Hopefully the landscaper we hired can fit us in sooner. It's a pain because my dog refuses to go out there lol. So between house, school, Mason, and Dh, life is busy. I've had zero time to focus on this pregnancy. I had planned on already being in hypnobirthing classes by now, haven't even signed up yet. I hope it's not too late.
June 27th, 2013, 08:19 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
We are mostly doing lots of visiting lately. My sons are driving me absolutely bananas lately (combination of age, new baby, and schedule changes...implemented by them, but still). So we have been trying to get out of the house at the park, my moms pool, the backyard...wherever we can go! And have been seeing friends, who want to see the new baby. I am always floating around here, just depends how often I reply. I am on when I nurse, so it's a decent amount. Lol.
June 30th, 2013, 12:08 PM
Pinkapple's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Skype™ to Pinkapple
Our summer hasn't been too eventful. We would both really like to get some much needed renovations done on the house, but we are starting to think that's going to have to wait until next year when we are in a better place financially.

Other than that, Ryker has been growing way too fast! For me, at least. I swear sometimes I forget that he's only 3 months old. He is quite the chatterbox. I wish I knew how to speak in his little baby language, because he sure does seem to have a lot to say to me.

This is him about 2 weeks ago:

GranolaMamaOf3 and daneeleigh like this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search