Hi agin

Forum: Natural Childbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Childbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 19th, 2013, 05:57 PM
NewGurl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I dont know if any of you remember me i was on this board last year with my first pregnancy I was planning to go for a natural hospital birth.

I failed when I went in to the hospital in Oct at 35 weeks with heavy bleeding. they gave me a shot to stop the labor which didnt kick in untill after my water broke so after contracting all night Waiting for the shot to wear all the way off I caved for an epi. I actually was not completly unhappy with my birth expireance all said and done I progressed very quickly post epi and was able to vaginally delivered a beautiful baby boy with his father by my side. there were even only minor concerns...... my fluid had filled with blood which he swollowed he also developed janduice and had touble regulating his body tempurature. but after just 2 weeks in the hospital he came home with us and we are now the proud parents of a very happy, super healthy, boobie loveing 9 month old (hes 23 lbs now )

well turns out im pregnant agin so now I get another try at this whole birth thing........ and im definatly leaning towards trying to do it naturaly. I know it will be a hospital birth again I was to nervous to try a home birth the first go round but im defiatly to nervouse to try it now. I also wont persay be upset if I end up with another epi but I really do feel id be more in tune with a natural birth. I didnt particualerly like alot of the hospitaly things and am really hopeing to go full term and be able to go to the hospital only for the grand finally this time. I also know in my gut that the major thing that held me back from being succesfull last time was fear so hopefully i can over come that this go round.

July 19th, 2013, 06:43 PM
Heidijens1's Avatar Super Mommy
Welcome back to the board and congrats on your pregnancy!

I'm Heidi and I am expecting baby # 5 in Sept and am really hoping for a natural birth.
July 20th, 2013, 08:48 AM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
Hi, welcome and congrats on your pregnancy!

I am Jenifer, momma to ten and expecting #11 sooner or later. I am somewhere around 37-38 ish weeks, depending on what edd we go by.
#12 is on the way
July 20th, 2013, 11:29 AM
daneeleigh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I remember you. Welcome back and congrats on your pregnancy.
July 21st, 2013, 05:51 PM
Pinkapple's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Skype™ to Pinkapple
Welcome! Congratulations on your pregnancy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search