Lets get some upates!

Forum: Natural Childbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree18Likes
  • 2 Post By Heidijens1
  • 3 Post By daneeleigh
  • 1 Post By ashj_1218
  • 1 Post By crunchywannabe
  • 2 Post By AnnaBonana
  • 3 Post By Keakie
  • 3 Post By Memi
  • 1 Post By NinjaCakes
  • 1 Post By mommy2skyty
  • 1 Post By GranolaMamaOf3

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Childbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 28th, 2013, 12:38 PM
GranolaMamaOf3's Avatar ~Heather~
It's been a while and things are pretty quiet in here.. How is everyone doing? What have you been up to lately?

I know we have had some babies born, and more getting close! Post a recent picture if you have one!

August 28th, 2013, 06:36 PM
Heidijens1's Avatar Super Mommy
Doing pretty good!! 33 days till this baby is due. I've had WAY more BH contractions, some of them actually crampy like they might actually be doing something then I have had with my 4 previous births so I am hoping that I will go a little early this time ( in a few weeks not tomorrow or anything)and not late with a 10 lb baby again.
This is my most recent I'm 34 weeks in the pic and am now 35w 3d
GranolaMamaOf3 and NinjaCakes like this.
August 29th, 2013, 04:57 PM
daneeleigh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
32 weeks, everything's going good so far. Baby is already head down.

August 29th, 2013, 06:29 PM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
I float around here and there. We are good. Life is busy, but fun. My oldest starts preschool soon and my second is starting to talk a little more. Jo is good. She is a great baby. Such a mamas girl She is almost 4 months, almost 14lbs. She is talkative and very social. I am enjoying her so much. It took me two other kids to get this point of complete relaxation with a kiddo. It's nice. Here are a couple pics from a couple weeks ago (mobile, I'll post a more recent one later).

GranolaMamaOf3 likes this.

Super big thanks to Jaidynsmum for my cool siggy!
August 29th, 2013, 11:09 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Ashlee, I once read a little thing that said when baby #1 eats dirt you phone the Dr. When baby #2 eats dirt you clean out their mouth, when baby #3 eats dirt you wonder if you really need to feed them lunch. I thought that was so funny.

I'm a lurker here too... I guess at this stage, I'd be considered a 'supporter' or natural birth...? lol

We are doing great! Arthur is growing so fast! He's 3 months, and just over 14lbs. He is a little ball of fun, but makes us work for those giggles!

Here we are today (well yesterday, it's late) going out for my birthday supper...

August 30th, 2013, 04:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi! I'm back! I had a miscarriage in May after I introduced myself and I never posted a good bye post. I just felt too awful.

But, DH and I conceived again and I am 9weeks 5 days today! Heading in to the safe zone!

I've had my first meeting with my midwife who seems really great so far. Next appointment I'm going to ask how hiring a doula works in our region and if there is one locally who she likes. I'd really like a doula who gets align superbly with my midwife.

So far my pregnancy looks good and I hope I'll be able to stick around this time!
GranolaMamaOf3 and NinjaCakes like this.
August 30th, 2013, 06:21 AM
ChicaChels's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm 26/27w or so. I had an appt last week with a midwife that I dont know and didnt like. She couldnt tell me much about anything...not what position hes in, nada. (He was breech previously so i was curious if he's moved or not) and the first time hse measured my fundus she told me it was 32cm..i told her to remeasure...i measured 24cm the 2nd time.

life has been a little hectic around here, but brylie just started preschool and i just started a new job as a nurse - and im in school full time to further my degree...i feel a little overwhelmed, but we really need the $ so getting a job didn't seem optional, even though im this far in to pregnancy. im still doing my training and havent started working the floor yet. i hope to get all my training done this week so i can start interacting with my patients

pregnancy wise everything is fine..ive risked out of the birth center because my hemoglobin is too low, but i was planning on birthing at the hospital anyway so its not a huge deal to me. we hired a doula and im pretty excited about that!

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
5:20PM 8lb3oz 20.5"
Hospital water birth
August 30th, 2013, 10:49 AM
NewGurl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Im 17 weeks along. things have been pretty insain both pregnancy and life wise

pregnancy wise- iv another subcorionic hemorage and a duffy marker in my blood that they are hopeing doesnt attack baby. Im on progosterone shots becuse connor was preterm and Iv several other risk factors. Oh and I just got put on a morning sickness med becuse Iv gone back to loseing weight (i lost 14 lbs gained back 5 and now iv re-lost 3 in the last week) so yeah its real fun this go round on the plus side i just got genetic screening results which were negative so thats good.

life wise- im just trying to plug along Connors Animic now and were trying to save up for a new apt. we lost half our baby stuff last month when a tornado damaged and flooded our apt so unfortunately I gotta get all that agin to. but hey were all safe and so far im even succesfully saveing some money (thats a big thing for me lol)

August 31st, 2013, 02:28 PM
Keakie's Avatar Learning to walk in faith
I kind of just lurk, but I had my dd last weekend (totally unexpectedly). We had our natural birth at the birth center and it went wonderfully. My blood pressure was high after delivery, so we've been keeping an eye on things. My reading had dropped a bit by the last time I had it checked, but it's still borderline/high so right now I'm trying not to be too anxious about it and otherwise keep an eye out for headaches, spots, dizziness, etc. until we do my next reading at my pp appointment next week.

Anyway - the birth itself was FAST and totally out of the blue, but I really couldn't ask for a better experience. If anyone is interested, the story is here:

http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...elyn-rose.html (The lightning fast birth of Evelyn Rose)

And here's the love bug:

Thank you to Jaidynsmum for our awesome banner and my fabulous siggie!
August 31st, 2013, 04:13 PM
Memi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Roman is 3 1/2 months and is doing great. I finally have a Momma's boy Nursing is going great and he continues to be such a different experience from my first son.

September 1st, 2013, 08:34 PM
NinjaCakes's Avatar Awesomesauce
My goodness, such pretty babies and mamas

We are doing ok here. She is just amazing, she makes life so wonderful. Loving being a mom to this sweet little (10 1/2lbs little!) baby

Thanks so much Claire for my awesome siggy
September 1st, 2013, 10:20 PM
mommy2skyty's Avatar Super Mommy
Everything is going well here! Quinn is 2 weeks old and he is a great baby an a great addition to our family

121 by mommy2skyty, on Flickr

Skyla Helen- Feb 2nd, 2008
Tyler Lyman- Sep 6th, 2009

Quinn Kayden- Aug 17th, 2013

September 7th, 2013, 02:51 PM
GranolaMamaOf3's Avatar ~Heather~
Yay for so many updates!! I'm loving all the beautiful bellies and babies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaBonana View Post
Hi! I'm back! I had a miscarriage in May after I introduced myself and I never posted a good bye post. I just felt too awful.

But, DH and I conceived again and I am 9weeks 5 days today! Heading in to the safe zone!

I've had my first meeting with my midwife who seems really great so far. Next appointment I'm going to ask how hiring a doula works in our region and if there is one locally who she likes. I'd really like a doula who gets align superbly with my midwife.

So far my pregnancy looks good and I hope I'll be able to stick around this time!
I'm so sorry for your loss Congratulations on your rainbow baby and welcome back!
AnnaBonana likes this.

September 10th, 2013, 01:52 PM
PinkHurricane's Avatar Super Mommy
My name is Courtney and I am new to the board. I was mainly a lurker but now my husband and I found out we are pregnant with our first child! So I am planning on being able to labor naturally as long as possible, as long as I and baby are healthy enough to do so! I am due in the middle of April, so I figured I would use a lot of this time to begin doing a lot of research and reading on being able to labor naturally. I cannot wait to get to know all of you and hear your stories and learn as much as I can!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search