Grr...

Forum: Natural Childbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Childbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 8th, 2006, 05:15 PM
Isaeph's Avatar Jennifer the Momma
I'm being a total baby about this, but I'm soooo disappointed right now.. I'm soo sick of being pregnant...I feel like I am overdue since my son was early. And to think I could still be pregnant for another 4 weeks makes me want to scream!!!! I've been checking my own cervix...and when I can actually reach it, I can tell its about 3 cm dilated top to bottom (previously the bottom was a lot easier to reach and was like 6cm...but I think that was before I effaced much). I can touch her head sometimes. But no change in dilation or position or anything in like 3 days. Went to the mw today and she couldn't even reach my cervix. This SUCKS...and I'm being sooo whiny, but I just want to cry. My stupid dad bet that she would be born today at 4:45...stupid. I feel like there is no way she'll born this month. Please someone make me feel better!

Crunchy, conservative, Christian, homeschooling, breastfeeding, co-sleeping, not-vaccinating, cloth-diapering, baby-wearing, ec-ing, unassisted-birthing, breastmilk donating, Momma to 7yo, 4yo, 2yo, 2mo.
August 8th, 2006, 06:04 PM
NaynayPie's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to NaynayPie
Well, if it helps you can think about poor me with 6 (yes, count 'em 6) weeks left to go. Uhhg!

I hear you though. Pregnancy can be rough in those last few weeks.

~Nay
August 8th, 2006, 07:53 PM
Veteran
AWW I feel for you really!
I'll give you all the sympathy you need! No one else but us know how it feels!
<<HUG>>
but, ya know what? IT WILL HAPPEN!!! And then they will grow up so fast! And then you forget that feeling of how wonderful it is to feel them moving inside of you and you wish you could do it all over again!

August 9th, 2006, 09:17 PM
MissyPrincessEha's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Awww...I can only imagine what it is like to have an early baby and then an on time baby. Hang in there...you can do this!

August 10th, 2006, 04:42 AM
Butter's Avatar Heather the Mama Duk
I feel your pain. Fritz was 10 days late. Keep repeating over and over the baby will come when she's ready. She obviously needs this time to mature and grow.

~Heather, wife to Jamie (15 years; June 5, 1998) and mom to
Ani - 14 (February 15, 2000), Cameron - 12 (October 3, 2001),
Fritz - 7 (July 11, 2006), and Adrian - 5 (June 19, 2008)
Smaller on the Outside

August 10th, 2006, 06:16 AM
Frelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via ICQ to Frelle Send a message via AIM to Frelle Send a message via Yahoo to Frelle
i was 4 cm and 100% for 12 days with Lily.

I was a fingertip dilated and 50% at my 39 week appt with Felicity. Three days later I had her in an hour and 15 minutes. However dilated or effaced you are, it does not necessarily matter. But you know that!

Do not lose hope. Baby is coming!

Thank you BAM for my signature!!

August 10th, 2006, 07:28 AM
LaLa's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Its tough & these last days & weeks are sure to drag on forever... but when baby is ready & decides to come, then it will all seem like such a small amount of time in the scope of it all

Its tough, these last weeks of pg ARE hard - mentally & physically. Im sure its natures way of making us look forward to the birth even more so

Lala...

My BBT Chart

DEBT PAY DOWN!!!
Baby Step #1 DONE ($1k in ER savings!)

<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/debt/wRzFQue/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">

</a>
August 10th, 2006, 08:29 AM
wonderfullymade's Avatar Doula & MW Apprentice
Send a message via Yahoo to wonderfullymade
The last days are the hardest. I was 4 weeks 'late' and my brother was 3 weeks 'late' - my poor mom. I had my first 2 were 'late' and the twins were induced at 36 weeks. So, I can understand. Expecting to be expecting any moment wears on your mind and attitude like nothing else.

The one thing that helped me is savoring every moment that I could feel baby still inside of me, knowing that this life is being nurtured by me, kind of like my own little secret that no one but I get to take care of. That helped make it through those last days... somewhat.

Bellies & Babies Blogger

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search