Monday Moans!

Forum: Natural Childbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Childbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 30th, 2007, 06:52 AM
*:Onei*Chan:*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *:Onei*Chan:*
Let it all out.... this is the place!

DH has been nearly 4 weeks without work now.... sheesh! Soon! He IS going to get a new job! Fingers crossed for the interview today!

</div>
April 30th, 2007, 07:31 AM
Kelllilee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kelllilee
ouch April, BTDT! it sucks good luck

my moan is that this dang baby won't leave me alone!!! She's making me so much more uncomfortable than Courtney did. Can't sleep, can't eat, I can barely get comfy at all! Plus having way stronger and more frequent BH with this pregnancy!

BUT of course, I love it still Just will be happy when it's over

Breastfeeding Peer Counselor, training to be an IBCLC!

April 30th, 2007, 09:35 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Preterm labor SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
April 30th, 2007, 10:06 AM
mccaroline's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It's the last day of April, here in Canada that means taxes are due and I work in an Accounting firm, we are going crazy. Don't people realize that if they want their taxes done on time, they have to bring them to us, before today???

The people buying our house are being really annoying with when they want inspections and to get in, they know I'm preggy and work all day, why couldn't they come during the day time, no they want all my evening time forcing me to go out when all I want to do is come home and relax!

Besides that I have felt like I have had PMS since last Thursday, complete with back ache, cramping and moodiness. I've been getting contractions to go along with it, but nothing steady, just enough to annoy me.

On the up side, this is my last week of work until May 2008!!!

April 30th, 2007, 10:31 AM
kimberlypatton@msn.com's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My Monday Moan...

I'm OVERDUE by almost a week now. I NEVER thought I'd go over as I was almost 2 weeks early with my first and right on time with my second. There was nothing wrong with my dates though...so this baby must just need more time. Looks like I'll be having a MAY baby instead of April, being as this is the LAST day of April. I suppose I could get lucky and deliver before midnight...but I'm beginning to feel this will never end...
ESTHER GRACE WAS BORN ON MARCH 23RD, 2009: 4:15 PM, 9 POUNDS, 20.5 INCHES. ANOTHER WONDERFUL HOME WATER BIRTH!!!

The world today is upside down because there is so very little love in the home, and in family life. We have no time for each other. Everybody is in such a terrible rush, and so anxious…and in the home begins the disruption of the peace of the world.
-Mother Teresa~
May 1st, 2007, 03:21 AM
Shannie
I am getting really frustrated with my "nesting" instincts. I keep making lists, completing them and then finding 10 more things to do. Nothing I get done seems to be enough. I am cleaning/ organizing like a maniac and DH can't even bother to say the place looks good - instead he complains that he is sick of me being tired from cleaning so much. Well maybe if he offered to help I wouldn't be so tired!

My dog woke me up at 5am to go outside (we live in a condo). Of course I can't get back to sleep after that, and I have to work today.
May 2nd, 2007, 06:46 AM
outnumbered's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to outnumbered
I ditto the hubby thing, PP. I don't have a nursery to fuss over yet as hubby is still in the process of building our new bedroom downstairs and then we'll be playing musical rooms. So instead, I've been organzing our smaller family/play room, plus, making sure the house is kept clean for when my family arrives. Except for the dishes. I hated doing dishes before I became prego, and now I have to do them sideways, and even then it still kills my back. Hubby also doesn't notice all the hard work I've been putting into the house, he just complains he can't find his coffee cup and that he had to go downstairs and find underwear this morning because I cleaned/folded them but didn't put them away. And then he doesn't even come back upstairs with all the undies to put away, just the one pair he's going to wear! THAT really pushes my buttons. TAKE A PILE OF CLOTHES UP WITH YOU!!

I'm annoyed with the fact that my doc wants me to come in every week now and do an internal exam. She's a great doc and ths is how she does it, so I won't complain about it.

I decided to write up a birth plan this time around and will give it to her at my appointment today. I'm a bit uncomfortable because I didn't use one last time, and it's not her I'm unhappy with. Everything she did I enjoyed, it's just the nurses were a bit annoying and there are some things I'd like to do differently, one off the top of my head is having the baby be evaluated on my stomach so I can see it. This is my last child and I want to be a part of EVERYTHING.

I am a breastfeeding, cloth diapering, co-sleeping, no crying it out, baby wearing mama of 3 boys, one of which has autism. Meet my boys here (having technical difficulties with my website). My blogs are On Top of Mt. Laundry and The Cache Checkers.

Most frequently found at the Cloth Diapering board but also a member of the July '05 PR, Austim board and the Choosing Not To Vaccinate board.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search