Check in!

Forum: Natural Childbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Childbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 3rd, 2007, 08:46 AM
*:Onei*Chan:*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *:Onei*Chan:*
Hey girls! How are you all doing?

How far along are you now? Do you have everything ready? How are you feeling in general?

</div>
May 3rd, 2007, 08:52 AM
Kelllilee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kelllilee
haha... ready...

yeah, so I'm 34 1/2 weeks and all I have is clothes and a car seat. oh well...

feeling pretty uncomfortable. And getting excited about the birth!

Breastfeeding Peer Counselor, training to be an IBCLC!

May 3rd, 2007, 09:11 AM
mccaroline's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm still here, 38 weeks.

I'm starting to feel done. I'm huge, uncomfortable, crampy, tired, grumpy and ready to meet this baby. Oh and I have today and tomorrow left to work before I'm off. hhm, I sound really negative here, I'm really not, I'm actually very excited about the upcoming birth, I'm just ready for it to be here now.

Everything is ready except for my bag, I still haven't packed my hospital bag. I really should do that soon.

May 3rd, 2007, 09:18 AM
sprouthead's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to sprouthead Send a message via MSN to sprouthead
I'm 30 weeks. I'm already tired of bedrest and hoping that i only have another 2 weeks of it but i won't be surprised if it's more like 6.. in the extra time i have i've been reading more about high-risk babies and childbirth and everything. it's made me more certain about what i want for a childbirth but also more concerned that i won't be able to have the birth experience i want.

i don't have much ready at all except for a huge stash of clothes, a carseat, and an unwashed cd stash. and unfortunately, there's nothing i can do to get more ready (besides get myself mentally ready) if the baby does come early! that's a little stressful, but i also realize that if he comes this early then he'll probably be in the hospital a for a while so i'll have more time to get ready.

it'll work out!
May 3rd, 2007, 02:41 PM
jessjillmama's Avatar ***Staying Positive***
Hi everyone!! I am just 19 weeks, nothing is ready, way to early for that. I am feeling pretty good, but started to feel tired again this week. Other then that can't complain. Doing a lot of baby dreaming and labor dreaming lol!
Ava Sept 14th 2007, Beaux Oct 3rd 2012
* Tubal reversal December 17th 2010

May 3rd, 2007, 08:30 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey there ladies

21 weeks today and feeling really good apart from the fact am starting to get that super tired feeling again. After work yesterday went home and crashed for two hours before getting up and making dinner !!

Very happy to be over the half way mark and to be feeling baby (first) moving around on a daily basis now !

Have crib, carseat and changetable organised but am waiting to do a lot of other things in the nursery cos we are having a surprise baby!

Am really looking forward to this whole experience - am totally excited to give birth and feel totally in control and not scared at all right now. Am really happy that I have found you ladies at JM to talk with - you keep me feeling powerful and content and excited ! And not so strange as a person for wanting to do the things i want to do !!
I am wondering if anyof u have any suggestions or comments on baby slings and the ones that worked best for you though??
Much love xx

May 3rd, 2007, 08:36 PM
Platinum Supermommy
32-33 weeks here and still trying to keep this little man cooking for a couple weeks yet. Feeling okay other than PTL crap. We have everything we need to bring him home
May 3rd, 2007, 08:42 PM
outnumbered's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to outnumbered
I'm about 38 1/2 weeks now. I am feeling pretty big and uncomfortable. I can feel my hands and feet swelling as I sit here! LOL I am anxious to have this baby, but I keep telling myself not to have this baby until my family gets here next weekend!

I don't know what I'm having, so I have my son's newborn clothes washed and folded and I have baby girl clothes that were given to me ready as well. I have the car seat from my second son, who is almost two, and I have my bag partially packed.

I am a breastfeeding, cloth diapering, co-sleeping, no crying it out, baby wearing mama of 3 boys, one of which has autism. Meet my boys here (having technical difficulties with my website). My blogs are On Top of Mt. Laundry and The Cache Checkers.

Most frequently found at the Cloth Diapering board but also a member of the July '05 PR, Austim board and the Choosing Not To Vaccinate board.

May 3rd, 2007, 08:48 PM
mrobinson
Quote:
Hey girls! How are you all doing?

How far along are you now? Do you have everything ready? How are you feeling in general?[/b]
Hello! I'm 29/30weeks along. I have no idea what more I need.. but I feel good!
May 4th, 2007, 12:04 AM
PixieQueen's Avatar Hi-Tech Hippie
Send a message via Yahoo to PixieQueen
35 1/2 weeks! Only a few more to go! I am getting excited! I had my shower yesterday, but I am still missing a carseat and a stroller. But I got some money and gift cards, so that should be remedied soon. We still need to build one of her bedroom walls, but that sould be mostly done on Sunday. I was putting clothes away today, and DH is almost done with the crib. Still so much to do! But we'll get it done somehow!

May 4th, 2007, 12:35 PM
Bakin8th's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am 19w 2d and just found its a BOY!!! I we are so excited...yes I am ready now LOL this is my 8th baby and we bought all brand new baby everthing under the sun for baby #7 so we are set for the next few ( I did the entire fisherprice Ocean wonders set...every last thing)
Now we just sit back and wait!

Ttcing #9 After TWO 2nd trimester loss's and FIVE 1st trimester loss's. Missing our 8 ANGEL'S

IUI W/CLOMID/TRIGGER FEB 12/13 09!

Kyle (absent) Chelsea, Miki, Hanna, Johna, Sari, Jessiah and Isaiah.

THE LORD GIVES AND TAKES AWAY MY HEART WILL CHOOSE TO SAY BLESSED BE HIS WONDERFUL NAME!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our 8 Greatly missed Angels
12W, 6W, 6W, 9W 1 twin, 5W
17W twins (sex unkown) and "Elijah"
17W "Angel"
May 4th, 2007, 02:14 PM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
I am 25 weeks almost.

Feel fine, baby kicks the heck outta me all the time!

I don't really need anything, I have a sling, need a bassinet, got some clothes and diapers....
Nehemiaah Franklin 11/10/14 4:16am 9lbs 9oz
Welcome to the world lil' man!!
May 4th, 2007, 02:23 PM
tygrss's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm 27 almost 28 weeks. I've started having this crazy UPPER back pain which is making it hard to sleep at night. Baby is an active little one...which I love since it reassures me that he's doing okay.

I have a cosleeper, crib set, clothes, and a prepped cloth diaper stash. My breast pump is in the mail. Dh and I need to go pick up the carseat from the store.I just need to order the "extras" like my mei tai, baby monitor, breast milk storage rack,etc.

I have another U/S this upcoming week to make sure that my previa has resolved and to make sure that my cervix isn't doing any more funneling. I also have my GD test.

May 4th, 2007, 03:35 PM
Veteran
She's 37 weeks so we're almost there. He could come at anytime now.

We have the labor bag packed and in my car and the car seat's there too.

Cesar, whenever you're ready, so are we.

I'm a proud father to a bouncing baby boy!
May 4th, 2007, 07:07 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Noelle
27 weeks today!! I'm feeling great!

We need everything BUT clothes! Oh well.

May 4th, 2007, 10:25 PM
rose198172's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'll be 27 weeks on Monday, and I'm feeling pretty good. I still have some sciatic problems, but I'll be fine. I don't have anything ready. We're going to have my mom's friend come over and help us organize the kids' room (where my daughter sleeps now; baby brother will join her in that room about 2 months after he's born in August).

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search